Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole setting of the plot and the main subject matter - the brain of the player does all the heavy lifting and the humongour servers of the company is just beefing up the calculous power of the implant to allign the polygons better for our eyes to perceive the immages in sinc with the brain waves doing the thinking.
Who says it's from Ness's sim
Players do have the game ”all in their heads” - but they still use the limitted sensibility of the eyes to produce the gaming effect.

If you morph the ears and also misshape her nose and other actual face features, how are we supposed to tell who is who?
Would MC or Ness dreamig of humping together like some orc chieftain and his many harem breeding queens produce unrecognizable self portraits? Would the game immages, the same ones that their own brains produce, look different than a version of them doing A Midsummer Murder play on stage with props and costumes?

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Would it make sense to trickle these out slowly to ensure that I continuously pull attention back to my game? Yes.
Am I going to do that? No.

I took a few days off but it's back to the grind for me and I'm putting out feelers to see what content people are most excited to see next since I'll have a lot more freedom at the start of Act 2 with what order things happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
More stuff for your keen critical eyes

Again, the final version will probably incorporate some parts from different options so please feel free to point out specific things you think work and specific things you think don't.

Although in this case, I'm going for a little less "still sexy" and a little more "I'm not proud to admit it, but yeah, I kind of want to fuck her"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Texture is king in the copulating department - people want to feel and touch and experience all their sensory overload intense absolute pleasure while climaxing from embracing the pinnacle of their lust and passion with somebody else.
Although in this case, I'm going for a little less

Reactions: DigiDec

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
has a confirmed corruption hound, the most demonic looking face and the classical bath wings all the way, tough the butterfly wings are aesthetically appealing i don't think it matches the the current gruve of her sim thus far

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
has a confirmed corruption hound, the most demonic looking face and the classical bath wings all the way, tough the butterfly wings are aesthetically appealing i don't think it matches the the current gruve of her sim thus far
Yeah, the butterfly wings don't really jive, but other than the glowing digital wings I gave to regular Sara they were the only other wings I had and I wanted to keep the same 4 tile format. :LOL:

Reactions: Buletti

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
More stuff for your keen critical eyes

Again, the final version will probably incorporate some parts from different options so please feel free to point out specific things you think work and specific things you think don't.

Although in this case, I'm going for a little less "still sexy" and a little more "I'm not proud to admit it, but yeah, I kind of want to fuck her"
For the wings dont go 3 & 4. It looks weird AF. For the face, i think overall any of them is fine.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
For the wings dont go 3 & 4. It looks weird AF. For the face, i think overall any of them is fine.
Yeah, 1 & 2 were the only real options, I just wanted to keep the 4 tile thing going.

There's something else I might be able to use option 3 for but it wouldn't be related to Sara and is more in the "potential content" category than "planned content".

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Your art is great and I love your creativity! I personally am totally not into monster girl stuff with horns and shit but - it`s just a game.

To make your survey even more random I say Ness face 4 btw. :D

I am really looking forward to the next update and in which direction the game will take us. Hope that you keep at least one of the path a little more grounded like in the 3 choices format so far.

Cheers!

P.S.: Hope Sin D will return back soon! Really looking forward to be rough with her.

• Red Heart

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I suspect if Patreon keeps up with the shit it’s been doing over the last few months you’ll start seeing a lot less AVN devs on there.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Your art is great and I love your creativity! I personally am totally not into monster girl stuff with horns and shit but - it`s just a game.

To make your survey even more random I say Ness face 4 btw. :D

I am really looking forward to the next update and in which direction the game will take us. Hope that you keep at least one of the path a little more grounded like in the 3 choices format so far.

Cheers!

P.S.: Hope Sin D will return back soon! Really looking forward to be rough with her.
I should probably manage expectations/reassure/let everyone down gently and disclaimer all the more fantastical stuff. The overwhelming majority of the game/content will be with the characters as their "real world" version.

So, I can't really say things are going to be "grounded"*, but I definitely wouldn't advertise this game as being all about monster girls.

I've got plans for Sin D, but I'm sorry to say you'll have to wait another update or two before we get another scene with her.

View attachment 3852904
1 more week of shit eating before releases to peasants :ROFLMAO:
out of curiosity why no patreon account ?
They're not fans of "roommates" fucking. I know there's a lot of Devs who slide by with patches and stuff, but I've seen some horror stories about dealing with them. I've even seen Devs suggest that the patreon guys will stalk this website to use as proof and I don't want the stress of worrying about my account getting nuked.

The upside is that I get to tell myself that the only reason I don't have a thousand subscribers already is because nobody has a SubscribeStar account. :LOL:

I suspect if Patreon keeps up with the shit it’s been doing over the last few months you’ll start seeing a lot less AVN devs on there.
Yeah, I forget exactly what it was but right before my initial release, Patreon did a little rug pull with updating their rules and I saw some Devs scrambling to rework parts of their games.

I could pretend like it's artistic integrity and my refusal to compromise my vision but, like I said, I just don't want that stress.

Enough about that, here are a couple more previews to hold you guys over for the next week!

*Things are going to get pretty mind-fucky soon.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
If you're one of my SubStar supporters AND you've played 0.3, I just opened up the discussion for Act 2 on SubStar and my Discord. Looking forward to some input on what to prioritize for the next few updates, also I'll answer any* questions you might have about what the fuck is going on.

*most

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes