RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about you guys.

Update's on hold for now, it's going to take me at least a week to decide on fonts for everyone. :LOL:

I do like the idea of maybe certain words or phrases getting different fonts. There's a scene near the very beginning of this next update and then some stuff with Nat where I think you guys will kind of see what I mean. First step is just readability though.
Ops don't kill me for the delays guys. Well. i'm sure everyone will enjoy a better game if it's done with care. But yes, while is nice touch - readability should take precedence

Reactions: DigiDec

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
:cautious::unsure::unsure::coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure::(:unsure::(:(...
Why try to hurt our eyes???? Some of us can't deal with such strain...
Idea is solid (yet will kinda steal time from the meaty matter).
Some fonts literally make the eyes burn...
On a more important side note.... MORE NESS PLEASE!!???

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
:cautious::unsure::unsure::coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure::(:unsure::(:(...
Why try to hurt our eyes???? Some of us can't deal with such strain...
Idea is solid (yet will kinda steal time from the meaty matter).
Some fonts literally make the eyes burn...
On a more important side note.... MORE NESS PLEASE!!???
Don't worry if I do something like that I'd keep things within reason. As I said, readability comes first. I only really started thinking about font colors and stuff because there are a of couple scenes involving 2 or 3 girls and the MC and I realized it wasn't always immediately clear who was speaking.

And the update isn't really on hold. I decided to add one additional scene, and I'm waiting on one more tester to finish up.

Unfortunately, there's not really much Ness content in this update. I'm a fan as well, but I had to give the other girls a little screen time.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Don't worry if I do something like that I'd keep things within reason. As I said, readability comes first. I only really started thinking about font colors and stuff because there are a of couple scenes involving 2 or 3 girls and the MC and I realized it wasn't always immediately clear who was speaking.

And the update isn't really on hold. I decided to add one additional scene, and I'm waiting on one more tester to finish up.

Unfortunately, there's not really much Ness content in this update. I'm a fan as well, but I had to give the other girls a little screen time.
No issue whatsoever.... I believe in planting seeds for the future... Started rooting already I see...
Keep up the good depraved works!!!

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes