DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Please no mo... No worries mate. Its only my personal prference that I not only find them ugly but also unpractical for fucking. As long as you don't stick it on Sin D, I am still your Fan
I had a mohawk when I was younger and can confirm that they are extremely inconvenient.

Reactions: Buletti

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I commiserate with y'all about how much money I've spent on hair assets, and you lay out fresh temptations for me?

I have the top one and considered it for Sara, but I want to keep her hair a little shorter. And I actually have one that's very similar to the last one and tried playing with it as a sort of hair-down option for a mohawk but couldn't really get the lengths to match well enough.

I like the hair in the screenshots you shared, and I might go for something like that for her sim appearance. I think I might have that exact hair asset as well.

I have a little bit of time before I have to make a final decision but I'll take some of everyone's suggestions and try to hone in on something. I'll probably come up with a few options and run a poll for my supporters to choose, even if it's just different hair colors.
LOL my bad. This is why usually you see the male MC always with the same shirt cause all the dev spend all the money on female hair and clothes asset.

You're on a good path... the game is fun

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
LOL my bad. This is why usually you see the male MC always with the same shirt cause all the dev spend all the money on female hair and clothes asset.

You're on a good path... the game is fun
I mean the other reason is that for every 1 male asset, or masculine-presenting in my case since I'm working with gen 9, there are about 20 female options. They've only just come out with a couple of different suit options in the past few months so our brave MC might finally get to wear something different. :LOL:

Some additional shorter hairstyle options and some examples of the different things I can do with that buzzcut/fade I've been pairing with some of other hairs - these I would try to pair with something like that topknot ponytail. Apologies to Buletti for including another mohawk. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
In a weird twist of events I actually like the mohawk the best of all the versions above :D

Maybe because it comes the closest to "conventional" female beauty standards and you at least have a good handful of hair to grab while taking her from behind...

In all seriousness. I think you are one of the best devs around here and I applaude your courage to actually engage with this Community!

Cheers to you!

• Red Heart

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I mean the other reason is that for every 1 male asset, or masculine-presenting in my case since I'm working with gen 9, there are about 20 female options. They've only just come out with a couple of different suit options in the past few months so our brave MC might finally get to wear something different. :LOL:

Some additional shorter hairstyle options and some examples of the different things I can do with that buzzcut/fade I've been pairing with some of other hairs - these I would try to pair with something like that topknot ponytail. Apologies to Buletti for including another mohawk. ;)

...green...shaved sides the best......

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
...green...shaved sides the best......
I kind of like the idea of using both of the options on the left-hand side as sort of "I just did my hair" vs "I just got my back blown out". Unfortunately, those specific assets use very different shaders so I can't really match the color/textures. I might have something similar enough to either one that I could use instead though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Buletti and Lerd0

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020

No. 3 with No. 2 colour

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

3 would be my favourite, but all have an appeal.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Okay, last batch (probably)
Just playing with the idea of having a groomed vs ungroomed look for one haircut

I swear I'm also working on the actual game. :LOL:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Erm, these are too "manly" hairdos.... which is not the look for Sara tbh. No sex appeal.
Maybe it would look better once you complete them but for now nope

Reactions: Buletti
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes