DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I might find the model on the left more attractive, but I get that the bimbofication thing isn't necessarily about conventional attractiveness. She's certainly very ... shiny.
Possibly a little too shiny, but that's something I can fix. Probably.

If it hasn't been obvious from most of the character models I've been using, I personally think women are more attractive when they still have some rough edges. (I went a little overboard with Marci's body but I actually think her face is one of the best looking in the game, mostly because it's a little unconventional) Sometimes it's a stylistic choice, a lot of games will almost slightly cartoonize their characters, but I generally don't like how most daz games sand off all those rough edges. In the words of the great American poet Kendrick Lamar Duckworth, "show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks"

But in this case, since she's supposed to be chasing an unrealistic beauty standard, I think it makes sense that she'd be trying to change anything that isn't "perfect" or doesn't fit that sort of homogenous conventional ideal.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, I have some great news. I was doing some quick renders to show you guys a side by side of the two options I had when I hacked together a solution. :LOL: Normal looking dick, no balls, posable pussy.

There's a little discoloration but worst case I'll fix that post render.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to do something unique... This is what the legendary hermaphrodite looks like. Supposedly, there have been a handful of actual cases.

Reactions: Euron13 and DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Man, it is really tempting to open the spoiler! Should I, shouldn't I???
It's a pretty safe spoiler, especially since it's a work in progress anyways. Just a couple headshots comparing Mol's current look to where I'm heading with her.

Reactions: Buletti

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
When it comes to the content warning I think "Choice (Trans content, Feminization)" would be the way to go with a masculine presenting character, to indicate what direction the transition is going. For the title image without "A Visual Novel" is better balanced with the assets in the bottom right and the text in the upper left. Having said that putting the neon lettering on a sign was kind of a no-brainer :LOL:.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
When it comes to the content warning I think "Choice (Trans content, Feminization)" would be the way to go with a masculine presenting character, to indicate what direction the transition is going. For the title image without "A Visual Novel" is better balanced with the assets in the bottom right and the text in the upper left. Having said that putting the neon lettering on a sign was kind of a no-brainer :LOL:.
After RandomGuy99 made the suggestion I went and kind of played with the idea of building a billboard or sign with the title on it (with the assets I have) but I couldn't really get it to work the way I wanted. I think I prefer it being not fully part of the environment, if that makes sense.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
After RandomGuy99 made the suggestion I went and kind of played with the idea of building a billboard or sign with the title on it (with the assets I have) but I couldn't really get it to work the way I wanted. I think I prefer it being not fully part of the environment, if that makes sense.
I'm mostly teasing, between the color and neon-esque flicker the one you posted earlier feels enough like a neon sign. I'm trying to think of Daz neon sign assets I've seen and coming up blank, let alone ones customizable enough to say what you want them to. To make one that didn't just look like 2D text slapped on a 3D sign is probably juice that isn't worth the squeeze.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I have a couple assets that let would let me hack together a sign, the issue was kind of placing it in a way that would fill out the screen and have it only become visible after the initial fade. There's probably a way to make it work by playing with the lighting and using a different camera angle though. I'll probably end up using that concept more for a promo/title screen type thing though.

Here are examples of the other assets I have. (Including a preview of the new banner for this thread.)

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I have a couple assets that let would let me hack together a sign, the issue was kind of placing it in a way that would fill out the screen and have it only become visible after the initial fade. There's probably a way to make it work by playing with the lighting and using a different camera angle though. I'll probably end up using that concept more for a promo/title screen type thing though.

Here are examples of the other assets I have. (Including a preview of the new banner for this thread.)
1722178658328.png

This is actually freaking awesome!

• Red Heart

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Workshopping Mol a little more here are a couple different takes on the newer look, one just has makeup, the other has little more sculpting done (also less shiny).

Reactions: Buletti

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Glad that you like my idea but don't force it if its not possible. Here's some assets ideas that might help:

1722185309287.png

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Glad that you like my idea but don't force it if its not possible. Here's some assets ideas that might help:

That's some good stuff! I already have something that lets me do neon letters but I'll probably pick up a couple of those just for some of the decoration-type signs. That one on renderhub in particular looks like it has some great stuff for Sara's room.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn, always run out of reactions in this thread when I'm gone from the site for more than a few days... Anyway, catching up on things, if you want to make the big bucks these days, animations are almost mandatory. Unfortunately, a lot of people will just ignore the game completely without them, unless there's something else drawing them in. And that's usually gonna be a bright, semi-realistic aesthetic with dewy-eyed harem fodder.

Not gonna have too much to say on the banner, I think the iterations discussed here are fine. I like the idea raised about using a billboard. For Ness' orc persona, funnily enough, I like both the extremely monstrous and the extremely smooth options. I think going for the more monstrous aesthetic would probably be appropriate though. Good work on the Mol iterations. I haven't looked at them too closely, but I can definitely see the progress in the last post. Might post more once I take everything in in more detail.

• Red Heart

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
More stuff from the lab.

The current hive mind consensus is to go mostly black and white with a splash of color for those tattoos, no real opinion on overall skin tone.

For Mol, ignore the extreme definition on the hips/thighs in those top examples, that was unintentional and just didn't bother fixing it for this. The train of thought there right now is the more athletic build but the extra thicc booty from the bottom option. The different breasts are less about size and more about how natural/fake her real world appearance should go.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
More stuff from the lab.

The current hive mind consensus is to go mostly black and white with a splash of color for those tattoos, no real opinion on overall skin tone.

For Mol, ignore the extreme definition on the hips/thighs in those top examples, that was unintentional and just didn't bother fixing it for this. The train of thought there right now is the more athletic build but the extra thicc booty from the bottom option. The different breasts are less about size and more about how natural/fake her real world appearance should go.
For the tattoo - 4 looks the best and suits her succubus theme

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes