kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah you'll probably be more interested in the game after a few more releases, depending on how much plot I get through in the next release or so. I don't want to give up the whole game yet but SPOILER-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, most of the content is going to be taking place in the real world.

And yeah the MC is super skinny. I originally had a bit in the intro that mentions how he's lost weight/out of shape/a little depressed since he's not working but I cut it out because I still feel like this release has too much plot dumping/scene setting and not enough meat. So the MC will be hitting the gym. A few other characters will be changing their bodies some and I want to be able to visually communicate the passage of time. The whole story isn't going to be taking place over a matter of weeks but probably a year or two. But also I intentionally made the MC no necessarily unattractive, but definitely not male model material. I realize we're all cooking with a lot of the same ingredients but it feels like 90% of the MCs in these games either look like action stars/young adult hearthrobs/way too young and I wanted to change it up a bit without making him an ugly bastard.

But even if the games not for you I legit appreciate your feedback. Also, what's SOA?
i think they mean sao sword art online it was a anime that basically started the whole vr thing

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
i think they mean sao sword art online it was a anime that basically started the whole vr thing
I should've realized that was what they meant since the connection is pretty obvious and I've watched the anime. And look I enjoy anime as much as the next terminally online pervert but I'm not going to stand by and tolerate this erasure of Western New Wave/cyberpunk/slipstream science fiction. We stan Philip K. Dick and William Gibson in this house. :LOL:

Which, if you're looking for influences, is probably a better place to start than anime. Vanilla Sky, Total Recall, A Scanner Darkly, even Mulholland Drive are all probably good movies to reference.

My needs are simple... More Ness please?? MORE NESS!!!
my type of girl man

I got you boo.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
im gonna be honest ness is not my favorite character so far the whole threating the mc started her off on a bad foot and marci looks like a anorexic crackhead give the girl something to eat she looks like she needs it but other then those two things im enjoying the story so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddy-S and DigiDec

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The other sister proactively loaned us her up close and personal sex doll fanatic baby girl to arrest all our doubts. Give into their family and enjoy them each in their twisted fun ways.
ness is not my favorite character
Ness be outspoken and deliberate in deep diving us hard into her depths.
Go head first really deep in this surrealistically engaging experience: have no worry as It's Just A Game .

• Haha
Reactions: DigiDec and kwazi

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I should've realized that was what they meant since the connection is pretty obvious and I've watched the anime. And look I enjoy anime as much as the next terminally online pervert but I'm not going to stand by and tolerate this erasure of Western New Wave/cyberpunk/slipstream science fiction. We stan Philip K. Dick and William Gibson in this house. :LOL:

Which, if you're looking for influences, is probably a better place to start than anime. Vanilla Sky, Total Recall, A Scanner Darkly, even Mulholland Drive are all probably good movies to reference.

I got you boo.

Ah yes a lady butt. Very nice.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes