DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Yeah we got off pretty light compared to some other places. I think it took so long for me to get power back because they had their hands full with real emergencies. The first few days were the worst because the storm had taken out some cell towers too, I had to drive into town to get a signal just to check football scores. :LOL:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Please more male on futa instead of the other way around.
Why not both?

The next update is going to include a Hanna sim and the ending will be dealer's choice between male on futa or futa on male. There will also be a short non-futa light femdom option but it won't end up being a full blown sex scene like the other options.

In general, the futa/trans scenes will skew toward the MC doing the penetrating. It's easier for me to write those since I'm a pitcher, not a catcher myself. I don't know how much futa on male action we'll end up with regardless, but it will end up being determined a little bit based on the feedback I get from this next release.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I hope it all makes sense in the end and we can better understand the evil company and the sisters who run it :ROFLMAO:.

And the simulations allow the dev to include whatever fetish he wants without it being a bad thing in the story.

Reactions: DigiDec

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the provider. MC is at a place in life where he is not smooching off of his beloved girls of wonder who live with him and support him through this tough transition from experimental avatar coder into surprise hire of the top software firm in town.
It's easier for me to write those since I'm a pitcher, not a catcher myself. I don't know how much futa on male action we'll end up with regardless, but it will end up being determined a little bit based on the feedback I get from this next release.
MC is also the object of desire for women in his life, in a sweet turn of events: being a coder with good sence of self and determined enough to inspire girls to follow. The starting sim set the pace for where MC is in this conundrum of where he be at in a sword fight - getting poked or poking and the very vividly awesome desires of the lovers intertwined with their action.
Game need sissys
Game starts with your best friend literally letting you rail him/them/her and stars a pet of the coder sister being shared around town .. but you are so oblivious and story blind to actual events in the game you find yourself crying out about something already in this game .. in spades.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
MC is the provider. MC is at a place in life where he is not smooching off of his beloved girls of wonder who live with him and support him through this tough transition from experimental avatar coder into surprise hire of the top software firm in town.

MC is also the object of desire for women in his life, in a sweet turn of events: being a coder with good sence of self and determined enough to inspire girls to follow. The starting sim set the pace for where MC is in this conundrum of where he be at in a sword fight - getting poked or poking and the very vividly awesome desires of the lovers intertwined with their action.

Game starts with your best friend literally letting you rail him/them/her and stars a pet of the coder sister being shared around town .. but you are so oblivious and story blind to actual events in the game you find yourself crying out about something already in this game .. in spades.
I think he's asking for some femboy or maybe some girl on guy femdom content. There will be some light girl on guy femdom coming up but I can't guarantee any femboy content. Unless maybe I do a sim scene where I genderswap some characters. There is going to be a feminization arc for one of the male presenting characters pretty soon but that's going to end up falling more into the futa/trans category than sissification.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Yeah, the closest thing to that will be the feminization stuff I mentioned but it's probably not exactly what you're looking for.
Sounds pretty good! I personally hope you will put more energy in scenes where MC is the one poking as I am not into the other one. But maybe a poll might show different? Dunno? Hope not?

All the best for you mate!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Sounds pretty good! I personally hope you will put more energy in scenes where MC is the one poking as I am not into the other one. But maybe a poll might show different? Dunno? Hope not?

All the best for you mate!
From what I've seen, Devs do best with polls only really affecting cosmetics or bonus type scenes, not core game elements/themes/scenes/kinks.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
From what I've seen, Devs do best with polls only really affecting cosmetics or bonus type scenes, not core game elements/themes/scenes/kinks.
Given the nature of this game I can get away with adding different kinks a little bit, kind of like the example I mentioned in this upcoming release where the player will have the choice of just giving or taking it as well.

There's some stuff that I just won't be able to fit in at this point though, like the sissification stuff. While I don't know how well I could write it, I'm not opposed to it as a concept. It would just require me to introduce a whole new character to set it up and I don't want the game to bloat too much and distract from the central plot.

Obviously, I'd love to milk every dollar I can out of my subscribers and rake in those fat stacks of cash for the next decade but I am generally of the opinion that most AVNs go on too long so I'm going to do my best to keep things tight for this one.

I'll do my milking on my next game. :ROFLMAO:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Given the nature of this game I can get away with adding different kinks a little bit, kind of like the example I mentioned in this upcoming release where the player will have the choice of just giving or taking it as well.

There's some stuff that I just won't be able to fit in at this point though, like the sissification stuff. While I don't know how well I could write it, I'm not opposed to it as a concept. It would just require me to introduce a whole new character to set it up and I don't want the game to bloat too much and distract from the central plot.

Obviously, I'd love to milk every dollar I can out of my subscribers and rake in those fat stacks of cash for the next decade but I am generally of the opinion that most AVNs go on too long so I'm going to do my best to keep things tight for this one.

I'll do my milking on my next game. :ROFLMAO:
Just a word of advice, always include the option to skip from beginning if you plan to add those unique kinks. It's a real turn off for some. I for one hate this kink and won't even play the game regardless how good the other part of the game is.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Just a word of advice, always include the option to skip from beginning if you plan to add those unique kinks. It's a real turn off for some. I for one hate this kink and won't even play the game regardless how good the other part of the game is.
For sure. There's some stuff in the game that I know is already a dealbreaker for some people but the more niche the content the more careful I try to be about keeping it strictly optional. I'm debating whether to include an opt-out button at the beginning of the sim scenes for the trans characters all together. For now, I have it so the MC can choose not to do anything sexual with them but the rest of the scene isn't skippable. It's probably one of the things that I'll revisit later once the game is more complete so I have a better idea of how everything holds together if the entire scene gets skipped.

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes