• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
"Master, it's time for your premature ejaculation correction training. Let's work hard today."
This is a real-time 3D masturbation support work for both VR and non-VR.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-08
Developer: POCOTENGTONGTANG -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
VR: - - -

1666081_Ikunogaman_09_02_2022_11_43_36.png 1666079_Ikunogaman_09_02_2022_11_50_54.png

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Looking at the game/settings, is this supposed to be connected to some device. The whole game is pretty small, and I thought the gameplay loop was gonna be some concentration thing with gameplay, but there's just a "hold on" button to make her stop sometimes or an "I came" button.
Could be interesting in VR maybe if I was depraved enough to JO with my headset on, but not much unless you can connect whatever toy this is supposed to work with to jack you off.

she seems utterly uninterested in this whole affair too...

1646807566158.png

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I believe this game was meant to be played using , given it's also made based on Custom Maid engine.

• Haha
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
From the game page on DLSite:

* A10サイクロンSA、U.F.O. SA、FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH、KIIRO KEON 他、Buttplug対応グッズと連動

Which translates to:

* Compatible with : A10 Cyclone SA, U.F.O SA, FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH, KIIRO KEON and others, and any product that supports "Buttplug" protocol.

No mention of Ju-C or penis controllers.

OK, i had to do it, searched up those product names:

(Lol, nipple stimulator!?)

Man, my google history just got a lot more incriminating :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018

(Lol, nipple stimulator!?)

>vorze
this shit looks like a fucking medical device more than a bluetooth dick sucking/nipple stimulating device
>buttplug.io
>open-source, diy compatible translation layer for sex toys
>diy dick sucking machine

every year we get closer to this
1646814025894.png

Finally, a game I can recommend to elden ring dex users.
ITFPECT.M: 2/10 game, not enough combos, needs dick dualblading and more rolling

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
It's good in VR.

Basically, she's happy if you hold out. If you hold out long enough, she gets super into it and starts inviting you to pop off like a cheerleader. If you bust before she's ready, it's post sex orgasm torture.

You can adjust the length of time in the options menu to the left to reduce the time. If you want to just unlock everything because you don't find a handjob all that interesting, use that as a cheat to breeze through and unlock all options.

Oct 31, 2021
anyone else have oculus quest 2 linked to their pc but their pupillary distance isn't correct in the program? Normally setting 2 works just fine but for this game the left image is way to the left and the right is way to the right.

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Looking at the game/settings, is this supposed to be connected to some device. The whole game is pretty small, and I thought the gameplay loop was gonna be some concentration thing with gameplay, but there's just a "hold on" button to make her stop sometimes or an "I came" button.
Could be interesting in VR maybe if I was depraved enough to JO with my headset on, but not much unless you can connect whatever toy this is supposed to work with to jack you off.

she seems utterly uninterested in this whole affair too...
You probably need to use one of those usb onaholes

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes