Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
because you need to apply yourself maybe?

get here:

if still does no work etc get a clean version here:

and never use ReiPatcher again.......

Last edited:
Reactions: MokLead

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
btw this is the one i used for this game

i tried to copy them to the game folder but it doesnt work, i also downloaded the latest bepinex from github

captaiNoodle

Sep 26, 2019
btw this is the one i used for this game

could you please do like a short step by step of where these downloads need to go where because im either placing things where its not supposed to be placed or its just not working, and my guess is the first option. i downloaded a clean version as well so please your help is much appreciated

Koooskkw21

Nov 16, 2018
As the BepInEx Demosaic Plugins f'ed up the body textures I did the demosaic by in the assets (Desktop only):

I can try modifying the VR assets as well but I need someone to test it

Last edited:

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
As the BepInEx Demosaic Plugins f'ed up the body textures I did the demosaic by in the assets (Desktop only):

that works, any idea how to remove the depth of field in first camera pov?

Reactions: adgg

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
anyone else have oculus quest 2 linked to their pc but their pupillary distance isn't correct in the program? Normally setting 2 works just fine but for this game the left image is way to the left and the right is way to the right.
Actually yes, I had this problem too. I just ended up adjusting my lenses to setting 1 before wank sessions instead of fussing with it.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020

where am ı gone a put this files pls help

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
does anyone know how i can connect it to buttplug. is supposed to have butt plug support. I want to connect it to
*The Handy*devices but can't find anything about it...

/
Make sure you're plugging in the correct end to the correct port. If you have a usb up your ass, you did it wrong.

Koooskkw21

Nov 16, 2018
where am ı gone a put this files pls help
Extract the files in the "Ikunogaman_Data" folder. Back the original files up before overwriting, so you can revert the changes in case you don't like it or you have problems running the game.

Reactions: adgg

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Extract the files in the "Ikunogaman_Data" folder. Back the original files up before overwriting, so you can revert the changes in case you don't like it or you have problems running the game.
that do tnks a lot now try to figure outhow am i gone turn off depth of field bc its blured when pov

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes