Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
is it only me? when character cums her tits and hair are swaying like crazy . totaly unaturaly, howw to fix dat?
i cannot replicate that!!!!

looks like somehing wrong on your end..... because my hair is perfecly normal also.....

i tested also the fps drop on cum on titjob.....dot much only 10 fps.....

maybe some drive conflict or missing some c++ or visual crap as always.....

you forgot to tell us from what version of the game this come from.......

actually there are:
1 vanilla /original censored
2 reipacher
3 bepinex+uncensor
4 hard modded from assets with or without deep of field mod
5 bepinex+deepoffield mod

pick one lol

also try this in the meanwhile....

go to your NVIDIA or your ATI drive settings and lower all the 3d relevant driver stuff to minimal and give another go to the game and tell me the result...... if negative .....well is another thing then.....

i fixed some problem of my in the past because some of "these" was too higer for my and fuk up my pc.......

Last edited:

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Looks like a similar problem happened in REAL's Itazura Gakuen as well, which most likely GPU incompatibility...

My onboard Intel HD Graphics 4000M on a ACER Aspire V3-571G tend to make it that way, whilst switching onto onboard nVidia GT-660M always fixed it up...

howdidigetherelol

Jan 26, 2022
Having a weird problem where the graphics for both eyes don't line up creating a horrible double vision effect. It's really bad, each image is like a foot apart in vr space.
Never had this issue with any other game, everything else is working just fine. Any suggestions?

Reactions: username23

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need a little help, what is the purpose of every session ? with handjob i failed and even with footjob, what do you have to do to succed ? and what does it mean the stat when you finished the session, "times waited" ? on footjob i clicked a lot of times hang on and ex but i falied, maybe is play time ?

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
guys i need a little help, what is the purpose of every session ? with handjob i failed and even with footjob, what do you have to do to succed ? and what does it mean the stat when you finished the session, "times waited" ? on footjob i clicked a lot of times hang on and ex but i falied, maybe is play time ?
basically the wait button is for the wireless fleshlight and other kinky shits you connect to the game, so it gives you some time off the S U C C, you just have to wait for the pink bar to fill up then the music changes and you can cum with her permission, ofc if you cum before that you fail, theres 6 stages in total and you have to pass each one until you can manually select them

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
basically the wait button is for the wireless fleshlight and other kinky shits you connect to the game, so it gives you some time off the S U C C, you just have to wait for the pink bar to fill up then the music changes and you can cum with her permission, ofc if you cum before that you fail, theres 6 stages in total and you have to pass each one until you can manually select them
pink bar ? didn't noticed, well thank you there isn't even sub so i don't understand nothing that she say.
Thank you

Shadzenn

Aug 3, 2020
Hope more games like this come along. I just love being able to use my remote toys with games that don't require the player to actually choose what's happening. Thanks for the upload and decen patches people!
Now to get VR setup in a more comfortable spot to go full degen mode...

usq36009

Dec 19, 2019
For everyone having problems with the semen tanking the FPS, I went around it by going inside Ikunogaman_Data --> Managed and deleting file "UnityEngine.SubstanceModule" AND "UnityEngine.ParticleSystemModule". Your character cums with nothing but at least your game works very well hahahah

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
the question is which is faster: the people beating you to the "yes honey" joke or the protagonist beating his meat

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes