Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Esty_Hikarai

Feb 4, 2022

Overview:
"Master, it's time for your premature ejaculation correction training. Let's work hard today."
This is a real-time 3D masturbation support work for both VR and non-VR.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-08
Developer: POCOTENGTONGTANG -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
VR: - - -

View attachment 1694700 View attachment 1694701
is this the uncensored and latest version?

aVeryLongName

Jun 1, 2020
i agree with you, and let me tell you:

I DOWNLOADED EVERY UPLOAD I COULD FIND OF THIS GAME and couldn't find this first version anywhere :c i think it was out for less than 1 day or something

this is all the info i have about it

-there's this post from April 22th, 2021 in hentaicovid, a site that first makes the post when the game releases, and theeeen post the dl links another day (or not, you don't really find anything that you can't find anywhere else, actually the only thing i found that wasn't anywhere else, was behind a paywall lol)

-there's also this post in virtual-sex-life, which is a JP page that reviews hentai games, it's a bit confusing, since the date that it shows seems to be the update date instead of the date that it was posted, since it's April 23th, 2021. (the site praises the game for the model and even links the source for the green haired girl haha 7k yen for the model, holy shit)

-that i know, because this tweet confirms the date the game was removed from the store, also April 22th, 2021

View attachment 1859817

-game was released April 22th, 2021 in Dlsite and June 7, 2021 in Fanza

honestly, i don't really have any hopes for finding the first version anywhere anymore, the only thing i could think of is convince the dev of releasing a patch or something in secret, that would be beautiful, but we all know how uptight the Japanese are.

i doubt the game has the old model "hidden" in the game files, modding the game to replace the model definitely sounds interesting, but definitely way harder than what it sounds
After digging around internet I found a early trial version (v1.0.0) with the old model

The file size is about same as the full game so I guess it contains the same content but is somehow blocked in code. It might be possible to remove the blocking code or extract the old model and put it into newer version.

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
After digging around internet I found a early trial version (v1.0.0) with the old model

The file size is about same as the full game so I guess it contains the same content but is somehow blocked in code. It might be possible to remove the blocking code or extract the old model and put it into newer version.
holy shit very much thank you!!!!!!!1111

chubalaba

Apr 11, 2019

Really hope someone can get the full version working witht the old model

Esty_Hikarai

Feb 4, 2022
hey so i found this link to get the game on a different site, thought i'd share it here. hopefully it will help demosaic the pc version

Dron41k

Mar 26, 2018
This definetly needs subtitles. Maybe we can extract audio files and use online audio translator like this one?

Reactions: yeet53453654

yeets1234!

May 28, 2020
This definetly needs subtitles. Maybe we can extract audio files and use online audio translator like this one?
Not ideal but you can use two skype accounts along with skypes auto translator to get a very rough idea of what's being said.

WtheG

Oct 28, 2019
Really hope someone can get the full version working witht the old model
All I can find is an attempt to swap the model, so I'll post it here...

Hope someone able to do it can share the modded files

*machine translated

I'm going to write down a little bit of what I've learned a little bit.

I was able to get an old version model through AssetStudio, so I looked for a replacement method...

1. Attempt to change the model through uabe -> Unity Engine 2021 approved 2020 game used, so it is not compatible.

2. Attempt to change the model through UnityEx -> 2021 and 2020 are supported only in the paid version, so I haven't done it yet

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes