Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Esty_Hikarai

Feb 4, 2022
i agree with you, and let me tell you:

I DOWNLOADED EVERY UPLOAD I COULD FIND OF THIS GAME and couldn't find this first version anywhere :c i think it was out for less than 1 day or something

this is all the info i have about it

-there's this post from April 22th, 2021 in hentaicovid, a site that first makes the post when the game releases, and theeeen post the dl links another day (or not, you don't really find anything that you can't find anywhere else, actually the only thing i found that wasn't anywhere else, was behind a paywall lol)

-there's also this post in virtual-sex-life, which is a JP page that reviews hentai games, it's a bit confusing, since the date that it shows seems to be the update date instead of the date that it was posted, since it's April 23th, 2021. (the site praises the game for the model and even links the source for the green haired girl haha 7k yen for the model, holy shit)

-that i know, because this tweet confirms the date the game was removed from the store, also April 22th, 2021

View attachment 1859817

-game was released April 22th, 2021 in Dlsite and June 7, 2021 in Fanza

honestly, i don't really have any hopes for finding the first version anywhere anymore, the only thing i could think of is convince the dev of releasing a patch or something in secret, that would be beautiful, but we all know how uptight the Japanese are.

i doubt the game has the old model "hidden" in the game files, modding the game to replace the model definitely sounds interesting, but definitely way harder than what it sounds
so can someone upload a link to download this version? i definitely like this better

Oct 31, 2020
Currently working on an AI translation for the voice lines for this.

VERY late replying to this, but I only discovered this game recently. I've started using machine translation on the audio files and using one of ElevenLabs default AI voices to re-dub them into English. It won't be perfect as the lack of context between each of the individual voice clips and the different length between English and Japanese voice lines will no doubt cause some pacing issues, but it will hopefully make the game somewhat understandable in English outside of the menu options, even if the new AI voice reads the lines rather flatly compared to the original Japanese voice.

Sample of a re-dubbed AI voice line:

Around 25% of the voice lines have been translated so far. They have been tested in-game and seem to work (This is the VR version - unsure if it'll work in the non-VR version without any extra work), there are around 220 voice lines in the game, and repacking the audio requires each file to be re-packed individualy. It's simple, but it just takes a while. ETA of the full dub should only be a few weeks at most :)
It'll be far from perfect, but it'll be servicable :)

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
so can someone upload a link to download this version? i definitely like this better
Gonna assume since the model was "illegal" it was a model with a fully realistic pussy model and got yanked immediately for violating silly obscenity laws. Probably not a lot kept it.

Oct 31, 2020
Currently working on an AI translation for the voice lines for this.

It'll be far from perfect, but it'll be servicable :)
The English AI dub is complete! View details here:
Found a much for efficient process, so the dub is finished :) it has been tested in-game and the English voice lines seem to play just fine. Some things to note:

- The AI voice does not account for pauses in the dialogue

- The AI voice does not account for length of dialogue (a lot of lines are now shorter, so unfortunately more dead air)

- The AI voice does not account for emotion/cadence of original script

- Some lines were unable to be translated and/or have no direc English translation, and some may not make sense in context or be incorrectly translated.

I haven't had time to look through the entire game to make sure every single voice line is working. If you boot the game and hear an English voice on the title screen, the rest of the English audio should work just fine.

Any feedback is appreciated, though I may or may not be able to make any changes.

INSTALLATION:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't yet confirm if this works with other patches, such as the decensoring patch. Please let me know if it does or doesn't :)

Reactions: vimxxx and Hydrans
Oct 31, 2020
Could you post the text output as a readme? Or the audio files not packed? Just curious to see what you got it to spit out without reinstalling the game. Any real gems in the dialogue?

Regardless, thanks for your hard work :eek:
Of course, and thank you!

I'm not too concerned about credit for a any of this, so if anyone wants to make any edits to any of these files to your liking, go right ahead :) I'm just happy that there's a version for non-Japanese players now.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Of course, and thank you!

I'm not too concerned about credit for a any of this, so if anyone wants to make any edits to any of these files to your liking, go right ahead :) I'm just happy that there's a version for non-Japanese players now.
You did a great job. Honestly, how you accomplished this could be how something like Koikatsu gets english dubs. It's that good. I wish they had the motivation and desire over there in that community to do something like this.

Reactions: Neopeepinfella
Oct 31, 2020
You did a great job. Honestly, how you accomplished this could be how something like Koikatsu gets english dubs. It's that good. I wish they had the motivation and desire over there in that community to do something like this.
I hope so too, I don't know how many voicelines there are for that but regardless the process itself isn't hard, it can just be time consuming. If there's an easy way to extract each audio file and a way to pack them back in like how this game was built, it could definitely be done if people have the time to put into it. It was quite literally just putting the audio into veed.io and using it's auto transcribe option > putting the the transcription through a translation site (I put lines through 2 or 3 different sites to get a better idea of what was said) > putting the translation into ElevenLabs for the new audio, rinse and repeat, until re-packing everything at the end.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I hope so too, I don't know how many voicelines there are for that but regardless the process itself isn't hard, it can just be time consuming. If there's an easy way to extract each audio file and a way to pack them back in like how this game was built, it could definitely be done if people have the time to put into it. It was quite literally just putting the audio into veed.io and using it's auto transcribe option > putting the the transcription through a translation site (I put lines through 2 or 3 different sites to get a better idea of what was said) > putting the translation into ElevenLabs for the new audio, rinse and repeat, until re-packing everything at the end.
Oh it is even easier than that. The game natively had closed captioning text files. So there isn't even a need to transcribe, just translate and then elevenlabs.

Oct 31, 2020
Oh it is even easier than that. The game natively had closed captioning text files. So there isn't even a need to transcribe, just translate and then elevenlabs.
Even easier in that case then! :D

how can i make it work for the non-VR version?
If the provided files don't work in the non-VR version, it probably means that the naming used for the resource files are different between each version (probably something like "ikunogaman" and "ikunogamanVR"), so the only way I can think of to have them point to where they need to be is to download the raw audio files (posted earlier in the thread) and then repacking them for the non-VR version. If you need any help just let me know :)

On the topic of this game, does anyone know of any other games similar to this one? I've tried other NSFW VR games but they all felt more like watching pre-set 3D scenes, I'd love more like this one where the player has more agency over what happens during the gameplay.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Even easier in that case then! :D

If the provided files don't work in the non-VR version, it probably means that the naming used for the resource files are different between each version (probably something like "ikunogaman" and "ikunogamanVR"), so the only way I can think of to have them point to where they need to be is to download the raw audio files (posted earlier in the thread) and then repacking them for the non-VR version. If you need any help just let me know :)

On the topic of this game, does anyone know of any other games similar to this one? I've tried other NSFW VR games but they all felt more like watching pre-set 3D scenes, I'd love more like this one where the player has more agency over what happens during the gameplay.
Did anyone get around to fixing up the audio files up for the non VR version?

slipgreen

Oct 3, 2018
has anybody tried using a non-quest 2 based VR headset and can confirm if the weird right eye-screen isnt blacked out?

Oct 31, 2020
The English AI dub is complete! View details here:
Re-uploaded the files, wasn't aware of just how soon Gofile removes uploaded files...

Done :)

(follow instructions in previous post to install)

(not required for installation, just here in case anyone wants them)

Reactions: ajmay2
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes