Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
With short/uptight hair like that, no wonder.
Damn, even on a maid, I hate it when the back of the hair is shorter than the ribcage.
What am I supposed to twirl my fingers around? the bangs? the sides?
How Am I supposed to make her bend for doggy? Choking her from behind?
Give us some customisation, damn it XP

Apr 28, 2018
... What was the developer thinking not making any sort of subtitles. I thought I was going crazy thinking I didn't enable it so I went through settings and see no subtitle setting.

Now I have no clue what I'm doing.

EDIT: Wtf. Trying to play this with VR (Oculus Quest 2) and only the left side of the VR headset works the right side of the headset is completely black. Any fix for this?

Last edited:

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for noob question, how did you guys manage to play in VR? I am using Oculus Quest 2 with Virtual Desktop Streamer (PCVR for short I think it is)

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry for noob question, how did you guys manage to play in VR? I am using Oculus Quest 2 with Virtual Desktop Streamer (PCVR for short I think it is)
Add it to your steam library. Then inside steam VR, you need to choose show-all in your library instead of VR titles only.

Reactions: 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
Ok I came to reinstall because the game was not launching for some reason and THEN just realized there was a separate link for the VR version so I will try that, sorry for my previous question

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
amazing game, something curious about this is that the first release actually had a different model, probably copyrighted or something cause the dev had to remove the game and rerelease it with the current blonde model.

and man i'm sad about that.

RJ324939_reqhhx0GVtwe0mad97LLQ6SvcUKU7t.jpg

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
amazing game, something curious about this is that the first release actually had a different model, probably copyrighted or something cause the dev had to remove the game and rerelease it with the current blonde model.

and man i'm sad about that.

View attachment 1855756
where we can found this thing?
if they ever release on internet someone MUST have buyed at that time.......
where are these lucky guys!? or can we search it in someone archive of the dark web maybe lol????
nice found buddy!

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
where we can found this thing?
if they ever release on internet someone MUST have buyed at that time.......
where are these lucky guys!? or can we search it in someone archive of the dark web maybe lol????
nice found buddy!
i agree with you, and let me tell you:

I DOWNLOADED EVERY UPLOAD I COULD FIND OF THIS GAME and couldn't find this first version anywhere :c i think it was out for less than 1 day or something

this is all the info i have about it

-there's this post from April 22th, 2021 in hentaicovid, a site that first makes the post when the game releases, and theeeen post the dl links another day (or not, you don't really find anything that you can't find anywhere else, actually the only thing i found that wasn't anywhere else, was behind a paywall lol)

-there's also this post in virtual-sex-life, which is a JP page that reviews hentai games, it's a bit confusing, since the date that it shows seems to be the update date instead of the date that it was posted, since it's April 23th, 2021. (the site praises the game for the model and even links the source for the green haired girl haha 7k yen for the model, holy shit)

-that i know, because this tweet confirms the date the game was removed from the store, also April 22th, 2021

1654754211986.png

-game was released April 22th, 2021 in Dlsite and June 7, 2021 in Fanza

honestly, i don't really have any hopes for finding the first version anywhere anymore, the only thing i could think of is convince the dev of releasing a patch or something in secret, that would be beautiful, but we all know how uptight the Japanese are.

i doubt the game has the old model "hidden" in the game files, modding the game to replace the model definitely sounds interesting, but definitely way harder than what it sounds

MrGoldenfold

Feb 24, 2022
How did u get it to work? Im lost trying to use initiface with it.
I spent ages troubleshooting and getting really frustrated with Intiface. but the game appears to have a built in client for buttplug.io. So it should connect automatically without the use of Intiface, try the following:

Turn the Handy's bluetooth on, then go to the options screen and hit the connect button on the right hand side. Nothing will indicate that it's connected/working, but start the game anyway and you should very soon be getting a nice tuggie.

Let me know if that doesn't work. I did try one other thing but unsure it made any real difference so don't want to make this more complicated than it needs to be.

Reactions: imacarl

Randomguy123

Sep 9, 2017
i agree with you, and let me tell you:

I DOWNLOADED EVERY UPLOAD I COULD FIND OF THIS GAME and couldn't find this first version anywhere :c i think it was out for less than 1 day or something

this is all the info i have about it

-there's this post from April 22th, 2021 in hentaicovid, a site that first makes the post when the game releases, and theeeen post the dl links another day (or not, you don't really find anything that you can't find anywhere else, actually the only thing i found that wasn't anywhere else, was behind a paywall lol)

-there's also this post in virtual-sex-life, which is a JP page that reviews hentai games, it's a bit confusing, since the date that it shows seems to be the update date instead of the date that it was posted, since it's April 23th, 2021. (the site praises the game for the model and even links the source for the green haired girl haha 7k yen for the model, holy shit)

-that i know, because this tweet confirms the date the game was removed from the store, also April 22th, 2021

View attachment 1859817

-game was released April 22th, 2021 in Dlsite and June 7, 2021 in Fanza

honestly, i don't really have any hopes for finding the first version anywhere anymore, the only thing i could think of is convince the dev of releasing a patch or something in secret, that would be beautiful, but we all know how uptight the Japanese are.

i doubt the game has the old model "hidden" in the game files, modding the game to replace the model definitely sounds interesting, but definitely way harder than what it sounds
can you change the model with old demo version, cuz i have one

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
can you change the model with old demo version, cuz i have one
what? i personally have no idea how to change the model and i suppose it's not that easy as a simple model swap. i don't know what you mean though, if you have something interesting you can just upload it i guess :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes