Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1788272

Overview:
The main character, Toudou Takeshi, is a young man who lives with his mother, Kanako. His father died early in his life and he and his mother live a modest life together.

One day, the apartment building where they were living caught on fire. Fortunately, no one was injured and they were both safe, but the apartment burned down. In order to rebuild, they had to move into a small one-bedroom apartment as temporary housing.

While sleeping and waking up in the same room, Takeshi inadvertently peeks at Kanako's clothes changing. From that day on, he begins to worry about how he views his mother, and his feelings for her begin to grow. Packed in a small room, his mother sleeps next to him every night.

Takeshi's sexual desire increases along with his feelings, but he is unable to release it. Tension comes to an all time high when his mother sees him getting an erection, and says she is going to manage his ejaculation from now on!?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-02
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Original Title: いつまでも息子のママじゃいられない!2~愛情たっぷり香夏子母さんのむっちりボディに射精管理されていっぱい射精したい!~
Aliases: Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2 ~Aijou Tappuri Kanako-kaa-san no Mucchiri Body ni Shasei Kanri Sarete Ippai Dashitai!~
Developer: ANIM Mother & Wife
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Length: Short (2-10 Hours)
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: Capu Translations
Voiced Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Musumama - Musumama 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 1788273 View attachment 1788274 View attachment 1788275 View attachment 1788276 View attachment 1788277 View attachment 1788278

Animated...

View attachment 2oCTATkH66-_LKLCjtl6opv_Wm9nZja1RBw_Qw_px3U.webp

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What's up with multiple penetration tag? Hope this doesn't apply to the scene where the next boy comes?

This game intrigued me, but the tag worries me. Honestly, I didn't play games of this type, so I don't know.

But I notice there are quite a few interesting incest mom/son japanese games out there.

Reactions: NeptuneX

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I tried restoring the exe from Bitdefender and running the exe. It doesn't seem to cause any visible problem. The game runs fine too

It reminds me that in the past, antivirus often flag game executable wrongly.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
For those still wary, try setting up a virtual machine on your computer, so that when you system do get compromised, you can just scrap it without your putting your "real system" in danger

Reactions: sparetoe

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Trojan warnings are very common for cracked games, especially if the content was revised and manipulated again for the fan translation. A game crack is esentually a part of software that manipulates another part of software which is seen as malicious by most anti malware software (obvious because real malware would also pretty much do the same as the software that cracks a game but instead of helping us play a game would harm our computer instead)

Mar 21, 2022
Anyone getting an access denied error when extracting the .rar file? Looks like all the files successfully extract except for the .exe, on which I get an access denied error.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
What's up with multiple penetration tag? Hope this doesn't apply to the scene where the next boy comes?

This game intrigued me, but the tag worries me. Honestly, I didn't play games of this type, so I don't know.

But I notice there are quite a few interesting incest mom/son japanese games out there.
I unlocked all scenes and there's no multiple penetration even with sex toys so I guess it's just a misstag.
Obligatory 100% gallery unlocked save file request.
here
put it in the root game folder

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I like this game due to the fact it's called it's yo mama

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes