jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Looks like 3rd part is available now
Yeah - But you have to become a Patreon to get it. Last time I tried something on Patreon I got a warning on my mobile that someone tried to log into my device from that patreon account and has been blocked. I had to delete that Patreon account and change my password. Lucky enough they did not have gotten access to anything. Anyway - Lesson learned...
I just wait until someone uploads it here. I am prepared to do a "coffee" gift, but no questionable Patreon stuff for me...

Tir.Toran

Dec 10, 2019
does someone know how the fix the bug, that the animation hangs for around 1 to 2 seconds before the next loop starts? I am using linux with wine.
I was getting an error due to playing vids with proton on my Deck. Installing LAV Filters via Protontricks (Winetricks for you) resolved it for me.

ItsDevyZ

Nov 27, 2023
Got excited and downloaded in split second, but then got a virus warning and checked with virustotal, 27 of 67 warnings.
Have to wait and see then:cautious::cry:
Yeah same here, I know that it's most likely a false positive but still, any luck with it?

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Well i went for it and now i got an issue, unlocked scenes gets locked every time i close the game, my saves is still there so i can save the scenes but i dont want that. Anyone got an idea to fix it?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes