Poeln

Oct 29, 2021
What tool are you using to dump scripts from these games? I want to help with translations but I don't have any idea how to extract and inject scripts into ANIM games.

Reactions: slashslayer

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Strangely when I updated to Windows 11, the game doesn't work anymore. No idea why.
EDIT - McAfee will automatically quarantine files from this download. Fuck McAfee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: babykeem

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I really do want to play this VN but every time there's a new sequence or animation sequence, this loads up for like 30-60 seconds. Those 30-60 seconds feels like I've been waiting 1 hour of my life doing nothing.
Edit: I just had to disable animation. Sad. I like watching the animation while reading the text. I usually skip to the scenes but I might have to do that just to see if it pauses during the event menu scenes.
Edit #2: I went to Event. Went to animations and as soon as I click an animation, it doesn't respond. Sheesh. RIP.
1654033832978.png

Last edited:

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
I tried the game now and its awesome but the unlocked scenes keep disappearing everytime i close the game. My saves are still there but the gallery and progress(skipable text) resets.:(

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I wanted to make this reply in case anyone else struggled with the virus detection or had the .exe file disappear. After fucking around for a bit, I realized the fix was pretty simple. If you have Malwarebytes like me, just exempt the folder with your ANIM games from malware detection in the app. And just like that, itsumama worked again! (I only exempted the ANIM folder on my PC, so not to worry all my other downloads from this site have malware detection on).

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Already patched with it. Unsure if the translation patch works well with it or not.
Game goes messy when I put it in fullscreen so I tried to install this patch. There are 2 exes in it, one shows a key-code and the other one requests the key code. I tried to put the key-code shown in the first one in the second exe but it didn't work. And you can't play the patched version without a key-code too, so this patch is useless

Reactions: adlmhdgh
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes