• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
I don't know if it's just the art or the writers are making it realistic but...

I swear the last child came out wrong.

kryyin

Apr 14, 2022
.dat files contains the script for the game. The only dat file that I modified is the sce.dat file which contains the dialogues.
in other word, there’s only one .dat file, it’s sce.dat and the other two is safe file? sorry if I get you wrong

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone able to get the animated bits to work on linux? The regular VN works but as soon as it gets to the first H-scene it freezes.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Is it normal for japanese moms to take care of their sons erections?

Wish I was born japanase

kryyin

Apr 14, 2022
Did it work ? I m also facing the same problem
yes, it did work. turn off your antivirus for a while and download the game again, after that you just need to extract and use local emulator to run the game file
remember, after running your game file musumama2 success, please turn on antivirus again
if you still struggle or don't understand, pls contact me through kryyin#7082. I'll respond asap

Reactions: Dark004

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b " PLEASE HELP ME!! . I already changed my locale to Japanese

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
.dat files contains the script for the game. The only dat file that I modified is the sce.dat file which contains the dialogues.
Maybe you can translate also this game, same genre, mom-son (with aunt and nephew too) and animated https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ai-de-ichiban-suki-na-hito-guilty-soft.43216/ . Other translators are interested to translate the game but unfortunately game won't run on win 10 in the past but there is now a fix for it to run in win 10

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes