Ren'Py Completed Itty Bitty Kitty Committee [Final] [Pestus Games]

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I don't mind a little petit in my games (on real life, bodies came in all sizes, so if it's legal, it's ok), but my problem with this game... That there isn't a game there.

The models on stills are fine, cute, so kudos to whoever rendered them, but the animations are kinda shit, and honestly, I would prefer if there was some (even bad) dialogue with images, instead of shitty videos.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If the animation in this little exercise is representative of you other work, I'm relieved to be able to take some things off of my "explore" list.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So it is a Visual Novel with no story? How is that possible?
It's a glorified scene viewer. You don't even have character creator software for this shit.
Also, loli. Where's the ass? Where's the short-stack options? Where's the cockNball-growth, the bulging of the tiny frame, the cum explosions? Is it animated at least(it's animated, at least, noted)? No anal, no blowjob.. p'hrm XD.. no tit-job.

Reactions: stever

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Most reactions to this game got me "thinking" too for certain reasons.

I got excited when I saw the title, thought it was gonna be like Nina Dobrev or Emma Watson.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
What a boring game, needs an actual story...

The funny thing is to talk about "murder" or "rape" being illegal (no shit). I hope they go equally to murder shooters and rape games thread to say how their game should be banned too, because clearly a story about characters being killed equals irl murder.
Most reactions to this game got me "thinking" too for certain reasons.

I got excited when I saw the title, thought it was gonna be like Nina Dobrev or Emma Watson.
you wish;):eek:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
Something like this being tagged loli is an insult to the tag. Someone filtering by loli tag and stumbling upon this as a result will assuredly be disappointed. I'm not saying the game is bad, it's just not loli.

If someone considers jailbait-esque teens with pubes as loli, then I don't even know what to say lol. Maybe cut down on the twitter exposure.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This thread should be used only and ONLY to discuss the game, not the legality in certain parts of the world. If you dont wanna play it or if it offends you, then bother commenting either. Staff has the final decision on what is or isn't allowed on site.

Reactions: Majorix and MG_

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Any thoughts to adding any types of patches?
Once I finish the release for my main game, I was thinking about going back to the itty bitty series and maybe giving it a fresh coat of paint. May add a couple new girls that I've made since, that could fit the series but it all depends on how much time I have. Glad you liked it!

Reactions: Steelhard2019

masterdebater2

Jul 8, 2022
Once I finish the release for my main game, I was thinking about going back to the itty bitty series and maybe giving it a fresh coat of paint. May add a couple new girls that I've made since, that could fit the series but it all depends on how much time I have. Glad you liked it!
I totally understand being busy! Good luck with all you do, I look forward to it!

1.60 star(s) 7 Votes