mashiroto

Nov 6, 2020
While I was extracting the files something went wrong and all of my save files are now corrupted. Does anyone have the save file from the game somewhere around halloween? I really need that so I don't have to play the game from the beginning. That would be exteremly annoying.

mashiroto

Nov 6, 2020
While I was extracting the files something went wrong and all of my save files are now corrupted. Does anyone have the save file from the game somewhere around halloween? I really need that so I don't have to play the game from the beginning. That would be exteremly annoying.

mashiroto

Nov 6, 2020

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Sadly, no harem route
Thank god! Those two short haired ones make me want to reconsider dl-ing.
"Both childlike and mature?"
"Unable to mask her true self?"
What kind of drugs were the story tellers on with those two?
Did they suck on the long lost pinky fingers of some dead relative to get such profound personalities?
I always feel empty when I see a female figure with short hair. I can't associate short hair styles with femininity.
Add the recent trap game trends and I go balistic.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018

Not sure which link is the one I supposed to share, so I just put both of them here and let you choose.

I will just put this here for whoever came here and want to download this VN. Original file is from Twistty Mixdrop link. Then I just updated the game with every patches from Nekonyan patch link. If nobody downloaded this and it didn't get deleted, the link will expire on July.

EDIT: . Not sure when Gofile link expire.

Last edited:

AncientNyarl69

Aug 27, 2022
Pixeldrain link 1
Pixeldrain link 2
Not sure which link is the one I supposed to share, so I just put both of them here and let you choose.

I will just put this here for whoever came here and want to download this VN. Original file is from Twistty Mixdrop link. Then I just updated the game with every patches from Nekonyan patch link. If nobody downloaded this and it didn't get deleted, the link will expire on July.

EDIT: . Not sure when Gofile link expire.
THANKS!!!!!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes