Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So, i saw some comments about saying that they dont have harem in the game, but, then, i see the harem tag, so, can anyone explain to me if this game has or dont have harem?
as others said it not harem (donnor even removed it now yay), but least it not their fault with that last pic (all around chair) and it being simple eroge 1 would assume+expect it to be or least have a unlocked true route for it.

times10

Nov 23, 2019
as others said it not harem (donnor even removed it now yay), but least it not their fault with that last pic (all around chair) and it being simple eroge 1 would assume+expect it to be or least have a unlocked true route for it.
I think it's more like because the heroines all like the MC in the common route? not during their own routes where only one girl at a time likes the MC

phoenix1921

Aug 15, 2018
You just need these 2:

In that order.
Cheers
yeah and thank you for uploading this game twistty
obviously no big deal and you must have already updated by now, but update not needed unless you happen to find the reading the text a bit to hard.
yeah thankfully the size is not big

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Are the only 2 you need now - is no longer needed!

Cheers

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Wish fulfillment (I really don't mean this in an insulting way) and ejaculation location choice. YES.

And I know ejaculation choice is not necessarily a rare visual novel thing, but the JP games I pick up from F95zone are mostly self-published doujins by circles who may not have the resources for ejaculation choice.

Thanks for the updates Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hey can sombodey upload the 1.4 font paxh i cant get in the download page
There you go LDm

IxSHETell_1.04a_update.zip - - -

Reactions: rKnight and HK51

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I torrent the game before the update iirc. Should I download the update as well just in case or its unnecessary?

Edit: Welp I browse through the whole thread, might as well just download them just in case. Its my 1st time torrenting the game, I thought maybe torrent got updated along with the game.

Edit2: Opps. Nevermind. Just finished the torrent and checked the game. I guess the update is necassary. My bad. I should have checked the game version 1st.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Alfre4u

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
michika - the torrent only needs the to update it.
No need to re-download.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but the description and everything made me think it was a yandere game in secret. I guess I have trust issues.

• Haha

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
It seems rather cute but....
I'm looking for exhibitionism games, and there is an "exhibitionism" tag, but... pictures (and description) suggests that there isn't real exhibitionism in here...
Can someone who played that game can tell if there is actual exhibitionism, or not really ?
Thanx :giggle:

Sep 28, 2018
What are heart points?
Have you ever watched "Whose Line is It Anyway?"? The Heart Points are alot like that. They are used to keep track of who to default on when you make the branching choice for a girl, but in the end they don't particularly matter since you can invest 0 HP into a girl, have all the points go into another, and at the very end, still have the option of "Hm, lemme rethink who I want" and still get that girls route. The HP do give you the 'default' option for girls though at the end they one with the most HP will be the one it automatically gives you the option to "Text -name here-"

mashiroto

Nov 6, 2020
While I was extracting the files something went wrong and all of my save files are now corrupted. Does anyone have the save file from the game somewhere around halloween? I really need that so I don't have to play the game from the beginning. That would be exteremly annoying.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes