Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Sadly, no harem route
Whoa, really? I mean this setting just screams one of those kinetic vn harems.
I'm just thinking then whats the point if they all start off in love no point even playing since it finished before you start. Now I can imagine it just showing a choice list pretty much straight away choose a name then congrats game over it's not like you need to build a relationship.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Whether or not the story is good, at least I'm sure everyone can tell the art is gorgeous.
I mean to each their own but a lot of is sub par and Very old school with a lot of it from quick drawn simple emotions -> really strong outlines etc...
Try playing it to see how it truly is outside the few select Cgs (aka like the Sprites you stare at most the time and even parts of some the cgs) if have not.

Then play some the big/popular Vns and both the Sprites and Cgs will likely be sub par to you also.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I mean to each their own but a lot of is sub par and Very old school with a lot of it from quick drawn simple emotions -> really strong outlines etc...
Try playing it to see how it truly is outside the few select Cgs (aka like the Sprites you stare at most the time) if have not.

Then play some the big/popular Vns and both the Sprites and Cgs will likely be sub par to you also.
Man, I'm talking about cuteness vibe, you can tell the models are beautiful, at least for me.

Why compare to other VNs when I didn't even played, as I said above I have no idea about the story. But in terms of preview (which means WITHOUT playing) the girl models along with the sceanery make them seem pretty cute and likeable.

D

Deleted member 1670392

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BUY THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Man, I'm talking about cuteness vibe, you can tell the models are beautiful, at least for me.

Why compare to other VNs when I didn't even played, as I said above I have no idea about the story. But in terms of preview (which means WITHOUT playing) the girl models along with the sceanery make them seem pretty cute and likeable.
lol you read 0 of what I said and reply makes no sense didn't even say you not allowed to find them beautiful or question on how you could possibly find them to be such or even call them horrible etc... even saying at start: " to each their own "

The cuteness vibe seems a somewhat odd term to use not only because you first used gorgeous which is a entirely different thing; (again to each their own though confused why change the word), but also this a Eroge and a lot of the pics I would not exactly call cute Vibe intended in the previews (least 1/2 any ways).

Many VNs have equal art at very least (and many more Moe or cute intended more so again since there ones that are all about moe/cuteness while this an eroge more about sexyness and exagerating certain assests including the obvious 2 actually personally even don't like the preview pic #3 her main assetes look little odd and I am all for having melons seen far bigger and were ok with both them just looks odd to me on close inspection granted I never did get the boob inspector job that everyone wants :rolleyes: *did it for you if you have not yet :) * ).
*note I know big ones (+ small ones a times gotta give love to their underappreciation) are in everything not just eroge/ecchis.

I never brought up story or said you played in fact said and assumed opposite? " Try playing it "
Maybe you should really read it among others will help you learn to read better though if you don't want to read I suggest google images can find infinite cute+gorgeous+etc... anime art gals very easy.

Again I suggest checking out other VNs so you can see there are better looking ones and similar quality (cute + gorgeous whichever it is you into or looking for).
And playing this one to see more the actual art (cgs changes + sprites + backgrounds + non-character characters etc...) instead of just saying it IS gorgeous.

a few quick suggestions:
If you into mix of cute+gorgeous:
Neko Para (though would hope/imagine you played all these)

If you into big assets:
its not a VN but Eiken has some the biggest ones of normal anime (she may even hold #1 not sure she least holds 2)

If you into cute:
maybe Noble ☆ Works or D.C. ~Da Capo~ (have not actually read/played them just heard they popular more so Noble and very moe cute)

If you into hmm lets just say :sneaky::
Sanders I love you, Shark Dating Simulator XL

If you into new and mix of all that (assumingly as I Don't know anything about it but think a english may come and seems to have a big mix):
Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori

If you into changing Cute definition further in:
Hiugurashi when they cry and School Days (any and bonus it has actual anime in it).

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
All that does is make a window whiter or disappear. Doesn't help much.
O thought you ment was just too much white for you.
(I have read a fair few VNs and watched enough anime to not be bothered with even 0% opacity on box least so far).

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
O thought you ment was just too much white for you.
(I have read a fair few VNs and watched enough anime to not be bothered with even 0% opacity on box least so far).
The anime subs don't bother me as much since the text is actually thick and so is the outline.
Even then most subs allows you to customize the subtitles color. positioning and everything. Since the texts aren't actually pasted on the video image itself.
Which is why even if the quality is super low, the text remains crisp.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
The anime subs don't bother me as much since the text is actually thick and so is the outline.
Even then most subs allows you to customize the subtitles color. positioning and everything. Since the texts aren't actually pasted on the video image itself.
Which is why even if the quality is super low, the text remains crisp.
Ya I know some Vns do that (a select few even let you change for multiple situations and or characters as I am sure your aware apparently);
I was just saying why I assumed you meant was too white and how it least so far doesn't bother me in this VN.
(Don't think I ever once changed colors in vn even with the option to at most I change opacity if need be unless :unsure: you count I think 1 time when it was 1st time and still biggest time I saw a big multitude of options and decided to change a few for fun or like maybe I think 1 or 2 scifi ones I decided to change just to make it look a little more sci fi like and not basic).

Hopefully your eyes will adjust for it so far I yet to complete it or anything so idk How worthwhile it is, but seems ok so far.
I mean gals are all voiced so worst comes to worst you can just quickly learn the language and get most of it :sneaky:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Ya I know some Vns do that (a select few even let you change for multiple situations and or characters as I am sure your aware apparently);...
Yep, the one for Majikoi. It's one of the best text styles I've ever seen in a VN to date. Different colors with gradient, even raised a bit. They made it so readable probably because the VN is so long. Well, enough of this. Just wished they increase the contrast a bit. My eyes hurt a lot lately.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: LC123 and Zastinx
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes