VN Ren'Py J-Files: The Penny Conspiracy (Development Thread)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 625914
Just look at the size of that map ... all over her bosoms and going down even,
MC had to sacrifice a lot to be able to navigate that!

Not to mention having to phisically manifest the eye of agamotto in the rear view mirror
to actually see where he is supposed to go! That is a desert, mind you! There are no Xs to mark the spots!
This is, of course, the point at which he's realising he may not be in California...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nah .. he is spell bound by the boxom beauty right beside him, mezmerized by the voice of her hungry mouth...
he's realising he may not
He”s always pondering he may make a move, he may reach over and take her arm in his and kiss her soft hand!
Put the hands in his lap and wait and see where her hand wonders off to... he might just get lucky :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Nah .. he is spell bound by the boxom beauty right beside him, mezmerized by the voice of her hungry mouth...

He”s always pondering he may make a move, he may reach over and take her arm in his and kiss her soft hand!
Put the hands in his lap and wait and see where her hand wonders off to... he might just get lucky :)
can confirm he's not just thinking with his hand.

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look .. babe .. I done all I could ... the tickling only happens in the tummy ... I promise .. if you let me ...
I can make them butterflies make good in your tummy! Just let me tickle them some more!
Cheer a lonely little alien girl up
Here .. Buggy Woogy ... You can massage my cheeks and later may i try tender touching your back?
I have to masssage some light into those glutes ... gravity is bound to act any moment now...

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Look .. babe .. I done all I could ... the tickling only happens in the tummy ... I promise .. if you let me ...
I can make them butterflies make good in your tummy! Just let me tickle them some more!

Here .. Buggy Woogy ... You can massage my cheeks and later may i try tender touching your back?
I have to masssage some light into those glutes ... gravity is bound to act any moment now...
*scribbles notes*

keep them coming! :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How could he turn his gaze from the fleshy moist tendrils of unspoken fever and the fingers of unending pleasure
when the avatar for jello kink pleasure galaxy dwarf stargazer lust meandering wielder of the scare?!
she's behind
What could be more inticing than the answer to all his needs and aspirations of becoming K ???

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
our boy jack isn't the type to peek on a woman taking her clothes off.

he's not a pervert like captain james t kir-

oh.

1588387767434.png

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is so tense! Sure thing she needs a tender rod of unimaginable power and taste to restart her juices !
She sure needs loads of hidration :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing like a cup cake to spoil de culinary fun. She had high hopes for a tart .. maybe a muffin ... but a cup cake?
Ugh .... ! There was no way she could sit and watch him gubblle all that processed flower!
This is the last straw! Teach had to step in and bend her over the desk .. while he slipped into his own uniform to have tea :)!
positive education

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
does this count
MAsqarade ball ... oh no .. it is high society at its best!
Also ... no ... halloween does not count in any reguard.

to make it kinky , you gotta present the motivation on her way there, on hius way out the door.
Should they think it, it is fetish ... some rags at some party they don”t wanna attend is nothing!

one image i was going to use became about 13
Then let her shine ... make her feel the happy butterflies on the rway to the ball!
Let her have laughs and smile ... feel good and shine in there. Quit making her miserable!
Do you even care about her???