Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Some things about the barn:
If your cow is ill you wont see it, maybe add the "i" to the picture. The only way you know now is if you have sex you get ill too.
You cant see anyone else in the barn, so you don't know how your egglayer is doing or if there is a pig left or not.
Especially the pig, because the only way is to change it with your current slave to check if there is a pig left.

Maybe you could add some numbers to cycle through the residents of the barn?

P.S.: Keep up the good work! And thank's for beeing so active in here!
Rent a prison cell. It's a convenient place to temporarily store a slave when you want to pull someone else out of the barn or a cryo chamber without doing a swap.

If you're not regularly taking your egglayer, farmhand and/or pig out of the barn, you're missing the opportunity to spend their energy productively each day on activities like housework, brewing potions, training with your slave or assistant, entertaining you, etc.

You can tell what roles in the barn are filled by the labels on the buttons there.

As for the cow, if you're not taking her out of the barn regularly for training then you're not maximizing her value and you're not necessarily spending enough time with her to notice signs of illness. If you have a farmhand, it might make sense for her to notice it (depending on her nursing skill) and inform you. But in general the only way a cow will become ill while in the barn is if you invite strangers to have sex with her or you infect her yourself.

Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
In 2.2, it's very simple to add scene images, just follow the existing naming conventions and put the images in the appropriate location under content/pic/**whatever**, appending a higher number for the image files you're adding (_4, _5, etc.). The game will automatically detect new images each time it starts up, without you needing to run any separate program or update any other files.

To add a new girl, you can either replace an existing one or add a new one. To add a new one, you can copy an existing numbered json file, make whatever changes you want, and give it a higher number. One of the top-level json files contains three numbers that represent the quantity of individual json files for each age bracket, so if you change the quantity for any age bracket, that file also needs to be updated to match.
Works like a charm - added 360 Images yesterday without a hitch. (Tough it was quite some work to categorize and rename all of them)

As a little Bug report - the traits don't seem to display correctly.
When capturing a Slave in the Fog that is a virgin, the virgin trait won't show up later.
The only trait I could reliably get to show up is the "recovery" trait from medical modifications.
Other Traits sometimes get shown, sometimes not.
This is the display of one Slave - one from the status after klicking on a slave, one from the cryostorage after klicking on a slave.
I'm on 2.2 no-loli edition.

##Edit##
Seems like Skill-Traits get displayed normally. Is it maybe intended that only medical information gets displayed in cryo?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Works like a charm - added 360 Images yesterday without a hitch. (Tough it was quite some work to categorize and rename all of them)

As a little Bug report - the traits don't seem to display correctly.
When capturing a Slave in the Fog that is a virgin, the virgin trait won't show up later.
The only trait I could reliably get to show up is the "recovery" trait from medical modifications.
Other Traits sometimes get shown, sometimes not.
This is the display of one Slave - one from the status after klicking on a slave, one from the cryostorage after klicking on a slave.
I'm on 2.2 no-loli edition.

##Edit##
Seems like Skill-Traits get displayed normally. Is it maybe intended that only medical information gets displayed in cryo?
It is intended that girls in cryo list only a small subset of traits.

Virginity of Fogs girls shouldn't change unless you raped them. I'm assuming you didn't?

Since you made the effort to add so many images, perhaps you'd like to share them as an add-on pack?

Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
It is intended that girls in cryo list only a small subset of traits.

Virginity of Fogs girls shouldn't change unless you raped them. I'm assuming you didn't?

Since you made the effort to add so many images, perhaps you'd like to share them as an add-on pack?
You can forget about the virginity-thing. I forgot that this is being displayed in "Anatomy". Been too long.

I thought about sharing the images, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Most of the images are copyrighted I imagine (existing games or Mangas etc.) - I know that this shouldn't pose much of a problem considering the website we're currently on, but I'm wondering if there are taboo-companys e.g.?
I know some platforms refuse most content from Lilith for example.
Apart from that - I would have to iron out any "stray images".
I've still got a lot of images which aren't a perfect fit (manga pages e.g.), which I would remove/edit before sharing.

Last edited:

Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
Just two quick questions for my image-pack
1. are animated .gif images still supported?
2. is it OK to have a gap in the naming scheme?
For example - "analsex_white_long_young_2.png" and "analsex_white_long_young_4.png"
Does "analsex_white_long_young_3.png" have to exist or is it irrelevant?
If not, I would begin my images like "analsex_white_long_young_101.png" so it won't ever get in the way of the original images. (or is there a limit?)

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
Just so I get this right... Do I need to create a "content" folder inside the games folder or just extract pic and snd into the games folder (there is not content folder inside, thats why I ask)

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, bug report? (might be intended). If you train musician after cow training, cow training decreases and actually goes back to F-

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
A minor bug.
Sterile slaves/assistant gets periods.
I can't duplicate it myself, it just happen once a month.

tenstrike

Aug 24, 2018
In 2.1 json files for slaves had pictures for each scene listed specifically (and the image editor let you add images to specific scenes) but 2.2 json files don't seem to have anything. how does the game determine which images show up in sex scenes for each slave? is there a way to add scene images to one slave specifically?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In 2.1 json files for slaves had pictures for each scene listed specifically (and the image editor let you add images to specific scenes) but 2.2 json files don't seem to have anything. how does the game determine which images show up in sex scenes for each slave? is there a way to add scene images to one slave specifically?
The game uses characteristics like age and hair color and hair length to pick suitable images. Aside from a few hard coded scenes, the image selection is randomized. You could give the slave a non-standard hair color and name the images accordingly, but they would then use default images for any scenes where you did not provide a matching image set.

tenstrike

Aug 24, 2018
The game uses characteristics like age and hair color and hair length to pick suitable images. Aside from a few hard coded scenes, the image selection is randomized. You could give the slave a non-standard hair color and name the images accordingly, but they would then use default images for any scenes where you did not provide a matching image set.
Thanks, didn't know you could use a non-standard hair colour.

edit: tried this but i keep getting the default images. has anyone tried this method out before?

Last edited:

Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
I noticed the general Images being shown regardless of the availability of fitting images - in addition to the fitting images.
So if your slave is a milf with red hair, you will see the general milf pictures, in addition to the red haired milfs - but never the blue haired ones and so on.

But I could have misinterpreted something, so correct me if I'm wrong.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, didn't know you could use a non-standard hair colour.

edit: tried this but i keep getting the default images. has anyone tried this method out before?
Apologies, turns out it won’t accept any other colors without a code change. You can modify the top of the game/locations/display_pic.qsrc file and add another hair color, following the same pattern as the other colors there. Then rebuild the game using the MakeQSP.bat in the qgen folder. (Requires Python.)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I noticed the general Images being shown regardless of the availability of fitting images - in addition to the fitting images.
So if your slave is a milf with red hair, you will see the general milf pictures, in addition to the red haired milfs - but never the blue haired ones and so on.

But I could have misinterpreted something, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, it randomizes between general pics and specific pics.