Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It may be a bug or it is because my med skill is low (D- atm)?
I've the stethoscope but it show the illness only when the slave is an assistant, i don't understand the code enough to find the related line
I think it's that. You can assess simply by going in the cheat menu and increase your slaver's medicine rank then switching your slaves.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Hey I am playing on a 2.2.3 non-dev version save, was trying to use the console for something but I need the dev version to open console. Okay, so I'll get the dev version. However, the only dev version I can find is 2.2.6 and for some reason it made my slaver's stats much lower when I loaded a save into that version :WaitWhat:. Does anyone have a link for the old 2.2.3 dev version?

P.S. - While I wait, I decided to try editing in 2.2.6 and just going back to 2.2.3 which restores my stats and so far hasn't horribly broken the game. However, when editing slave beauty with dev version 2.2.6 using console command @slave_rate[‘beauty’]=## it instead alters fame stat in her stats menu but doesn't change the actual beauty stat at the top, is this normal? Tried editing base_beauty instead, didn't change beauty either. It's a matter of appearances/semantics really, as they have the same effect of unlocking rank-up, but it's a bit odd nonetheless... if this is a bug then I might as well report it. :unsure:

Last edited: