Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi,I'm testing the OP version.
You should test the alpha if you want the experience to be the closest to what you'll play for 2.2 stable (and for the bug reports to be relevant).

The fact is, Lokplart is now mostly absent because of real life business and cannot update the beta branch, nor this post... I'm thinking of recreating a thread with the latest alpha, I probably will!

Seems like energy can be over 5 for slave and assistant for reasons as well.
On purpose (y) If you're having an invigorating massage or an energy boost potion, it should be useful at max stamina as well.

Reactions: Pianocat

Crickett

May 6, 2020
I am having problems with the game. When I start it and get to the chose your character page. All I get is a white screen. I have tried to erase and redo the download. But that hasn't helped. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I am having problems with the game. When I start it and get to the chose your character page. All I get is a white screen. I have tried to erase and redo the download. But that hasn't helped. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks
Did you download both the game-base and the media-base and combine them?

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Bug Report: Assistant arousal does not go down after having sex with her.
Steps to reproduce:
Get Isabella as assistant
Wait a few days until her arousal is at 5
Assistant Assignments -> Relaxed Vaginal
MC arousal decreases, but Isabella still at 5

Save attached.
Thanks!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Bug Report: Assistant arousal does not go down after having sex with her.
I've updated the master-ia branch with some adjustments to the master and slave arousal formulas. Please let me know if anything still feels off.

Considering how the payout is now 15 spark yes, it's basically suicide. If it was the same payout as before it's doable for sure. Might need a bit of savescuming but it's doable.
I don't know if 15 sparks is too low, but it shouldn't be important income source, just a source for getting slaves with good potentials.
I think it makes sense that you can't sell F quality slaves for anywhere near what you buy them for from Farid. Farid is selling to slavers (like you) who want to train their own slaves. You're selling to clients who want completed slaves.
For now, I've increased the value of Fog slaves, although not quite to what they were worth before. Since we made it harder to raise the master's fighting skill, that source of income is less readily accessible in the early game, and in the late game you usually aren't hurting for sparks anyway. As qwertyu12359 said, we can revisit this for 2.3.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm playing 2.2 alpha (updated 17/11)
Bugs report:
-I was not rewarded a slave after kicking the slum's hoodlums in the border of the fog

-Exotic outfit and Exotic Wig is super bugged right now

Equiping Exotic outfit and Exotic Wig at the same timemakes Eroticism goes F-.
Equiping Exotic outfit with a first gemstone ring is fine, with a second gemstone ring or a gemstone studs make Eroticism goes negative again.
Equiping Exotic Wig with a first gemstone ring is fine, with a second gemstone ring or a gemstone studs make Eroticism goes negative again.

-In the diary, after the line :" I live just like some kind of beggar. Every penny..." There is a weird code line : [<<$dynslave_name>>]

-Even though I changed Isabella appearance to that of a White haired mature girl thank to plastic surgery, I still only get black haired girl picture in all the scene. Also, the avatar picture of this white haired girl does not match the face of her full body image.

-Active Sex: Perverse games --> Fisting --> blank screen.

Save here :

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I just discovered Ornamented Collar is bugged as well, when equiped with the rings, Exoticism went to F- right away.

Edit: Precious Tiara as well. Seems like all high-end headwear are bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm playing 2.2 alpha (updated 17/11)
Bugs report:
-I was not rewarded a slave after kicking the slum's hoodlums in the border of the fog

-Exotic outfit and Exotic Wig is super bugged right now

Equiping Exotic outfit and Exotic Wig at the same timemakes Eroticism goes F-.
Equiping Exotic outfit with a first gemstone ring is fine, with a second gemstone ring or a gemstone studs make Eroticism goes negative again.
Equiping Exotic Wig with a first gemstone ring is fine, with a second gemstone ring or a gemstone studs make Eroticism goes negative again.

-In the diary, after the line :" I live just like some kind of beggar. Every penny..." There is a weird code line : [<<$dynslave_name>>]

-Even though I changed Isabella appearance to that of a White haired mature girl thank to plastic surgery, I still only get black haired girl picture in all the scene. Also, the avatar picture of this white haired girl does not match the face of her full body image.

-Active Sex: Perverse games --> Fisting --> blank screen.

Save here :
Thanks for the report. All of these issues should be fixed now, except Isabella's image selection won't automatically fix itself in your saved game. To make it refresh, click the console button and type in: @$assistant['hairColor'] = '' (assuming she is still your assistant, otherwise $slave)

For the corrected portraits, you'll need the updated media-base-ia branch too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou

SchwarzeSchwinge

Jul 27, 2017
Hey little question to loli slave u can induce fertility but can't make her a cow thats something unlogical because it should possible to get them pregnant there they than Producer milk Real thinking but u should need to make them fertile before

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Pianocat what do you think about this? Lolis have comparatively undeveloped mammary glands; I think being able to induce fertility does imply that they would be able to lactate, but not that they would be very productive.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Pianocat what do you think about this? Lolis have comparatively undeveloped mammary glands; I think being able to induce fertility does imply that they would be able to lactate, but not that they would be very productive.
They should. I remember talking with pianocat about that and from what I remember, it's mostly because he doesn't like lolis, so he didn't feel like personally working with them.

But when you see pictures of the scenes folder of the loli patch, the milking pictures have some lolis in there.

And yes, in real life, one can lactate pretty young.

SchwarzeSchwinge

Jul 27, 2017
They should. I remember talking with pianocat about that and from what I remember, it's mostly because he doesn't like lolis, so he didn't feel like personally working with them.

But when you see pictures of the scenes folder of the loli patch, the milking pictures have some lolis in there.

And yes, in real life, one can lactate pretty young.
Nö i mean not that they should be perfekt cows or anything like that it is only irritating that u can't make them fertile in a previos Version of the game yet they can but can't be cows If i didn't See that ingame i never would ask that.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It's a good point. We added the induce fertility option for loli slaves because the post-patrician quest can involve a loli and the quest calls for her to be pregnant. We didn't account for the logical implication that lactation surgery could also be possible.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I also totally forgot the part that says comment on alpha stuff here. Been a rough day mentally lol

Anyway, will add any bugs or weird stuff I see here...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I also totally forgot the part that says comment on alpha stuff here. Been a rough day mentally lol

Anyway, will add any bugs or weird stuff I see here...
First bug and its a doozy. In Custom Mode; if you use cheats and modify your slave to look good... the game will place you at ugly and you will never have a slave or assistant that is not "ugly"...