Mod QSP Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Actually, that's intentional. You get a one-time extra day's worth of energy when you apply the magic brand. Of course, you don't get an extra day's worth of calories to go with it, so use it wisely.

In previous versions, it just restored energy up to the max (5 stars), but in 2.2 we made it possible to have more than 5 energy, which basically saves you the micromanagement of waiting until the slave is at zero energy to use it most effectively.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Hey there, bug report. You can't accept contract work in the slaver's guild. There's no button, lol (you get stucked, there's not "back" button either). By the way if any dev can respond, are you adding new content? can we ask for new content?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hey there, bug report. You can't accept contract work in the slaver's guild.
Thanks for the report. You might be running with an older version. Please try again after updating to (that's the no-loli version; for patch, indirect link ).

By the way if any dev can respond, are you adding new content? can we ask for new content?
Ask away.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for the report. You might be running with an older version. Please try again after updating to (that's the no-loli version; for patch, indirect link ).

Ask away.
Okay I donwloaded the newest version and it seems to be working now, thanks. As for the new content I'd like impregnation/pregnancy content to be expanded upon the premise that is already there if nothing else. I kinda never understood why the original creator decided to cut short this subject by literaly punishing you for doing so (taking the slave away), maybe he didn't like it or didn't have time and decided other themes deserved it more, but I think it is a wasted oportunity. Not only from the fetish stand-point, but if the original idea was for the player to be a cold hearted bastard on a unforgiving world where buying, selling and/or killing slaves is the norm, impregnating slaves (and this I take it from reality and history itself) thus creating more slaves would be beneficial for a society that is based upon this exact concept. Sure you could argue that flooding a market with more of a product would decrease it's price, but you could keep this economic aspect away from the player's view or create a work-around this by designing some kind of licence needed by the player to be able to acess this content. A breeder licence of sorts.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Okay I donwloaded the newest version and it seems to be working now, thanks. As for the new content I'd like impregnation/pregnancy content to be expanded upon the premise that is already there if nothing else. I kinda never understood why the original creator decided to cut short this subject by literaly punishing you for doing so (taking the slave away), maybe he didn't like it or didn't have time and decided other themes deserved it more, but I think it is a wasted oportunity. Not only from the fetish stand-point, but if the original idea was for the player to be a cold hearted bastard on a unforgiving world where buying, selling and/or killing slaves is the norm, impregnating slaves (and this I take it from reality and history itself) thus creating more slaves would be beneficial for a society that is based upon this exact concept. Sure you could argue that flooding a market with more of a product would decrease it's price, but you could keep this economic aspect away from the player's view or create a work-around this by designing some kind of licence needed by the player to be able to acess this content. A breeder licence of sorts.
Let me bring you less positive news. Lokplart was the one that wanted to design pregnancy content, hence why it is on the roadmap. Unfortunately, he has personal work that doesn't allow him to work for JONT currently.

When we're going to tackle the "for next version" roadmap, we're going to shuffle the design by order of motivation, and put everything else for "next version" again.

There's also the sad news of I that should probably put my contribution in standby because after almost two years non-stop I am getting caught by life priorities.

However, Lokplart said he may come back to code things that he holds close to heart (probably the fighting system, the auto-train, the femdom content, and pregnancy). If so, I'll do efforts too for coming back full-time in order to findi and edit adequate visual content (if it exists). If Lokplart doesn't come back, then that will be up to what feature we decide to work on ? at the moment of beginning 2.3.

So basically, the "for future versions" roadmap are a list of suggestions from my parts as well as desires from other devs that might have already left the development or may in the future. But on a more joyful note, pregnancy content being the thing that gets requested probably the most, if we ever tackle things out of popular demand, this will certainly be on top of the priority list. (y)

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
First of, thanks for the reply. I understand your position and the same goes for any dev, your life and responsibilities come first, especially in the trying times we're living in. Best of luck.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Bug report: When I ordered my assistant brew a potion, my slave consumed her energy.
Ps. I've overwritten the December 2nd (Code) file.
Thanks for catching this. I recently changed the energy deduction to happen when brewing is finished instead of when you enter the menu, but I accidentally swapped the slave and assistant. Should be fixed now.

Reactions: Frosttwig

thomasduhtrain

Aug 8, 2019
Random thoughts and feedback:

The changes really need a more clear log and a guide, its kind of silly to have to dig through all 10 pages and almost 200 posts just to figure out how to play the game with all the change. Also the changes to the health and weight system feel like it happens way too drastically, especially the way people drop down physical fitness tier in a single day and if depressed can drop multiple in like 2 days. It seems odd that someone can go from healthy to feeble so quickly.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Being depressed doesn't make you drop health faster. If you're going from Health to Weak in 2 days, you're probably exhausting yourself (red energy stars), which is of course easier to do when you have less energy. You should be able to find the information you need in the updated in-game tutorial and the in-game help texts and tooltips.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey little question to loli slave u can induce fertility but can't make her a cow thats something unlogical because it should possible to get them pregnant there they than Producer milk Real thinking but u should need to make them fertile before
Pianocat what do you think about this? Lolis have comparatively undeveloped mammary glands; I think being able to induce fertility does imply that they would be able to lactate, but not that they would be very productive.
They should. I remember talking with pianocat about that and from what I remember, it's mostly because he doesn't like lolis, so he didn't feel like personally working with them.

But when you see pictures of the scenes folder of the loli patch, the milking pictures have some lolis in there.
Indeed, it could be a possibility: it woud just require small changes in every corners of the barn/cow code, but why not :)
About pic I'll not bother to find it myself (there is almost no content I think, it will need to use generic stuff). Some pics were in the original mod, yes, but it was only for cow training (currently you can train a loli to C level, so only for the first "roleplay" lessons).

tenstrike

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone have issues with the game freezing when trying to load a new slave? Added new pngs with the same dimensions as the other pictures, added a json for my new slave and changed the slave_index. She appears normally on the slave market and I can purchase her fine but occasionally the game will crash after I fight a battle patrolling the border of the fogs. I'm assuming it's trying to load my new slave but it just freezes and I have to force quit.