Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
You might want to postpone that release date announcement. I have hundreds of pictures left to do, then I'll send them to you so you can add them to the release folder, as well as remove the entries in the game code for pictures I didn't find.

On your end, if you like to have a deadline for the torture folders, keep it. Otherwise, take the time you need then contact me when you're over.

Now I know people are hyped, and we did hyped them on purpose for "in a few days". However, we are very transparent; our plans was based on an certain amount of work, something new came up (bugs that weren't announced, the fact that a lot of hair colors are missing from the sex pictures etc.). So it's only for the better that we polish this new version out :) We're getting there, and the community knows how often we work on it (= everyday).
which is why i said in an earlier post that i will be helping (if it's ok with you) to fill in the empty paths in the json files, as for the torture folder i have about 5 out of the 23 categories left to do, and sure even if you want to work on them by yourself i can start implementing attempts on a new feature or something to fill in the time, and please lord qwertyu sama lower your boobs standards, we filthy weebs like em big and round xD jk

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
which is why i said in an earlier post that i will be helping (if it's ok with you) to fill in the empty paths in the json files, as for the torture folder i have about 5 out of the 23 categories left to do, and sure even if you want to work on them by yourself i can start implementing attempts on a new feature or something to fill in the time,
Thanks for the proposal. If I get burnout in trying to find pictures, I'll have you do the remaining categories. In the meantime, I'm entertained by this task ;)

What new feature you have in mind?
and please lord qwertyu sama lower your boobs standards
Never! :LOL::p

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
What new feature you have in mind?
well i can work on the roadmap i mentioned before so the next step would be the new UI overhaul

also about the gifs conversion to pngs, are you presenting your new images in png format or gif yet ? cause if so then i will start converting the images on my end to png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Nice to see that the development of the game continues here since the apparenty death of Hongfire.

I remember some years ago about a project over Jack o nine Tails 2, which was with a randomizer characters and a proper quest-system, I don't know where it was...

Let's see if the latest build is good or not.

Feb 25, 2019
One other thing I was wondering and was unable to determine due to my low understanding of the code/game: Iis it possible for a fiend to impregnate your assistant or slave when they fail the milking job? Is it possible if they succeed in milking it? The flavor text of the fiend tattoo seems to indicate that it prevents fiend related pregnancies, is this true? Does sterilization from the medical center prevent fiend pregnancies? (in retrospect I guess that's more than one thing)
♣ Bad news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
♣ Good news.
♣ More good news:
EDIT: Some nice formatting and special characters that I can see while composing the message were removed by F95.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
No worries about not being around. I'm so grateful for your time and effort into finding and fixing these bugs. I will test out the jewelry reward proposed fix tomorrow, I need to turn in for the day. Excited that things are coming together.
I should thank you. This is a welcome distraction if you don't tell your sanctimonious family and friends about it. :p

Feb 25, 2019
Jesus, btw, from what I can remember you also use Firefox right? How do you download from MEGA? Whenever I try to use Firefox to download anything from MEGA, even with the MEGA extension my PC freezes for like 5-10 minutes upon reaching 99%.

Feb 25, 2019
and updates about my progress, I believe I have about till next Friday if not less to have everything ready for a final checkup on qwertyu's side due to me changing new and adding new pics in torture folders then I may bother @tractgotrocks to gather up the bugs that been reported with what they fixed and hopefully a release date by the week after
You can actually have them right now.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Jesus, btw, from what I can remember you also use Firefox right? How do you download from MEGA? Whenever I try to use Firefox to download anything from MEGA, even with the MEGA extension my PC freezes for like 5-10 minutes upon reaching 99%.

I can download files with MEGA up to 2G on Firefox with no problems, more than that it tells me to get the app. It does seem to pause at the end before the browser's download window pops up, I really don't know much about how MEGA works to speculate more though. What I actually do is use Chromium for the larger files over 2G.

yes the slave/assistant can get impregnated when the milking fails or succeed because it's not that she couldn't get the fiend to "cooperate" but rather she gets overwhelmed and can't do her order due to her being too busy getting "drilled"
and yes fiend tattoo makes the slave unimpregneable and makes the fiend cut taste good for them
and yes sterilization will prevent all types of pregnancies
Bad news.

Good news.

More good news:
Thanks for the detailed explanation. It would seem that the fiend needs human eggs to reproduce. I had been picturing something more like Aliens from the movies. I have a bookmark set and perhaps I'll circle back and add some of this information the the Wiki.

Btw, if you're going to ask ordos for help with the re-write, can you ask him to provide you with JUST the qsps of the various early mods? It should be helpful to modders when debugging.

EDIT: Can you ask him to provide you with qsps in addition to the entire mod packages similar to how some mods are linked in the wiki?
I can extract the qsp files no problem. I have been collecting some of the older versions and mods. I actually installed the old 1.2 Jack to check a few things out. I learned that I never played it, I must have started with the HF versions, where I learned about this game. I need to feel things out with some of the F95 people before making sweeping changes. I don't want to make anyone cross unnecessarily.

I should thank you. This is a welcome distraction if you don't tell your sanctimonious family and friends about it. :p
Yeah, I was feeling pretty pleased with myself after figuring out that spawn milking bug. Of course this was before I read your post and realized that it was 90% dumb luck as I really didn't understand what was going on. So I mentioned to my wife that I found a bug in the code of a game. Of course she asks which game, "Oh never mind, not that important".

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So I mentioned to my wife that I found a bug in the code of a game. Of course she asks which game, "Oh never mind, not that important".
You should totally make her play on her own and then ask her how it was. See what decisions she takes, how long she takes to climb the social ladder, how far she goes sexually (will she have other girls be raped by a dog if she gets disrespected? :p ).

Believe it or not, this game works gave me great life advices on how to handle human relationships. :coffee:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I was thinking that we should have some banner art to spruce up the first post. The banner art that gets placed into the latest updates will look best at 3.9:1 w:h ratio.

I've always liked the original image that has been used in the title screen. It looks like our boy is turning out Natalie Portman. I'm not saying we need to use it but I did find the source of the image that was used to create it. Pretty amazing considering this was done for a playing card 65 years ago.

30Becat_JackOfSpades_a_100.jpg

qwertyu12359 do you want to take a crack at making a new banner?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
You seem to have your own idea of how you want it to be. Feel free of making it the way you see it best :)
I was hoping to find a higher resolution image, because the card isn't great considering the 3.9:1 ratio. Given the source I don't think that a suitable adaption could be made, by me at least. I just thought that the source was interesting enough to share.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I was hoping to find a higher resolution image, because the card isn't great considering the 3.9:1 ratio. Given the source I don't think that a suitable adaption could be made, by me at least. I just thought that the source was interesting enough to share.
I don't think I have the capacity to do something that would suit your tastes either. But yeah, it looks cool; I believe it's literally Machiavelli. (edit: though he doesn't look anything like him, lol). Does someone knows the origin of this game title by the way? What does it mean?

By the way, how about waiting for 2.0 to be released and screenshot the title screen with the new game version appearing, and the new image I've put in the game (game\content\pic\title17)? Either that, or one of the others that exist. Without the game window being apparent, unlike the present one.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I don't think I have the capacity to do something that would suit your tastes either. But yeah, it looks cool; I believe it's literally Machiavelli. (edit: though he doesn't look anything like him, lol). Does someone knows the origin of this game title by the way? What does it mean?

By the way, how about waiting for 2.0 to be released and screenshot the title screen with the new game version appearing, and the new image I've put in the game (game\content\pic\title17)? Either that, or one of the others that exist. Without the game window being apparent, unlike the present one.
Yes, I'm certainly in no hurry, I'm sorry if I came off sounding like I should be the one to approve what the title card looks like. I've been noticing how bad lots of games look in the Latest Updates section, there is some code in the F95 site that is automatically cropping the banner image (first image in the post) to the predetermined ratio. It seems like that image is really important as thousands of people will see it, and base their first impressions of the game on it.

I asked if you would like to make one because I think you have been putting much time into working with images. I think putting in the title image might be a good idea, but knowing that it will be cropped, it might not look as great as it could.

The name of the game is translated from Russian. When I run Валет Плетей through Google translate it returns Valet Scourge, others Jack Whip. I don't know how the name got run all together with dashes though. I suppose we're stuck with that.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yes, I'm certainly in no hurry, I'm sorry if I came off sounding like I should be the one to approve what the title card looks like. I've been noticing how bad lots of games look in the Latest Updates section, there is some code in the F95 site that is automatically cropping the banner image (first image in the post) to the predetermined ratio. It seems like that image is really important as thousands of people will see it, and base their first impressions of the game on it.

I asked if you would like to make one because I think you have been putting much time into working with images. I think putting in the title image might be a good idea, but knowing that it will be cropped, it might not look as great as it could.
You didn't sound anything like malevolent, I actually think it's a very good idea :) You just lost me at "3.9:1" :p I don't know what that corresponds to in terms of pixels.

Anyone should feel free to suggest his own idea for the image banner; I feel like the more ideas, the better. To be fair, I'm really focused on finishing the sex scenes folder as soon as possible so I'd be glad to delegate it. ;)

Powerairmax: Since you proposed, could you fill in the lesbian scenes? That'd help me a lot. If you do, feel free to fill the ones that are already in the game by copying them and changing the name. :)

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Powerairmax: Since you proposed, could you fill in the lesbian scenes? That'd help me a lot. If you do, feel free to fill the ones that are already in the game by copying them and changing the name. :)
alright im done with that and updated the spreadsheet with the new information but here's the rundown of it:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes