Strec

Feb 20, 2018
After reading all this text of the night I'm mitigated.

Clearly, ImperatorAugustusTertius, you know perfectly the game and are patient but finally, without offense, what you prove is that if a player knows perfectly the mechanics he can succes. But, is it the objective of a game? In my mind the objective of a game is to have fun, not to satisfy my ego.

I tilted on one phrase from Hamakabula : "There's no room to experiment, there's no room for error or choice". It's exactly the problem from mostly all players, except a few very hardcore ones.

In such a game "try, fail and learn from errors" would be the standard, whatever the gameplay used. Here you can't because the game became more a "money management" than a slave training one. Money would not be a problem but having money would be just some sort of help, nothing more.

The core of the game would be the reputations :
- training very well slaves would permit you to up the guild rep
- being able to train slaves asked for by residents would permit you to up in locations. Point! All other things would be annex.

If a slaver is not able to win these two goals he will vegetate, there is no logical reason he will sink, at least so quickly as it is for now, or ....... it's not a sandbox game, it's a challenge.

Playing and winning don't only mean beeing able to rush, just beeing able to complete the objectives, whatever the manner or the time and whatever the difficulty. Some player like to min/max and/or rush, some player like to try and learn. A sandbox game must permit all that.

Living expenses can be reduced. If you find that you don't have enough savings to pay the bills for more than one decade, then you can cancel the rent until you save up enough to cover your expenses for a longer project. Producing more valuable product will increase your cashflow, so you can afford more expenses. Supplemental income also helps, but again, is optional.
Seriously? Which sort of game do we speak of here? A slave training game or a zoo management one? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the main problem of the living expenses is not quickly solved you'll finish with a very small community of some sort of masochist hardcore competitors, not with a community of players.

To resume just some opinions/proposals on the money problems :
- drastically reduce the living expenses to make them something player solve on the fly while playing
- drastically up the item costs (at least the better ones). Buying good items must be challenging.

You want to play cool without challenge, you don't invest. You want to play better, grind your skills. You want to climb the curve more quickly, grind skills and money. Once again, more choices of gameplays, more fun in the game...

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah well I'm playing a slave trader so I don't think slave trading being my only source of income is unreasonable. Supplementary income should be just that: supplementary.

It was like this in previous versions too and it was fine, the issue is with how high costs of living have become versus how little money you're making with anything but high class slaves. I was playing M'Lord here, a high skilled slaver with money in the bank, but still I was heading for bancruptcy eventually because by default you will lose money if you produce less than a D+/C- Slave per week.
On normal difficulty, the rental cost for Taurus is 200 sparks. At B+ standard of living, other expenses range 80-120 sparks, offset by secretary. Food cost depends on ingredients, but for S+ meals it ranges from 4-10.5$/day (vegetarian diets are more expensive). Worst case, 105 sparks/decade for master meals. Add 20 for assistant, 20 for slave. That's a total of 465 sparks before accounting discount.

You are correct that living in Taurus district is not sustainable without supplemental income if you are relying on guild contracts. The guild profit margin is too large.

On the other hand, it should be possible to live in Taurus without any supplemental income if you produce B+ or better slaves and auction them, but you probably need to spend some time either living in the Slums or in a cheaper district to save up enough sparks to cover the costs of a B+ training project.

If you complete a B+ contract in 8 decades, the guild pays you 1600 sparks. By comparison, if it takes 8 decades to prepare a B+ slave for auction with several specializations, it can bring in 4600+ sparks, or 575$/decade (4600 from auction / 8 decades spent training), which after subtracting a worst-case 465$/decade in recurring costs leaves a budget of 110$ per decade for other training expenses.

To me a slaver is a pretty cushy job, very high income with lots of leeway in terms of working hours. Like most unsavory jobs, pimps etc. The benefit you get for doing a job that most people won't do. Then you can do it poorly and live an ok live or ace it and make mad bank. But outright bancrupcy should be something you only face when you blow all your money on coke and gold watches.

You seem to want it more in line with a precarious gig worker, always facing destitution. Eviction and bancrupcy always only a paycheck away, needing savings and a 2nd or 3rd job just to survive, with only the very best being able to break the cycle and thrive.

In the end it's a balancing and atmospheric choice and I would have made a different one.
For hard difficulty, that is what I'm aiming for, yes. But your "cushy job" concept seems to be what the majority of players here want (at least the ones commenting about it).

That would essentially bring us back to how it was in the HF days, with sparks effectively becoming a non-issue after your first one or two slaves. That removes time pressure and risk of failure, which effectively makes the game a sandbox, which is what we have already with "easy" game difficulty.

Not my experience. If I would make rules other than masturbation and orgasm denial (and very rarely housework for slaves that were meek out of the box) I would get a rebellion increase and a mood decrease, starting the downward spiral. If I'd punish them I'd get despair, if I wouldn't they'd keep refusing an I'd lose obedience. Either way, it'd be a loss.
Rules that slaves refuse to follow can be enforced (option at the bottom of the rules list), but you need items from the Steel Rose shop in the Necropolis to enforce them. For example, the silence rule can be enforced if you have a gag. If you set the rule and enable enforcement but lack the item, it's treated the same as if you didn't enable enforcement for that rule.

Again, not my experience. Them being naked would always lead to a mood drop, a diligence decrease and the ol' downward spiral. Every single time. Whereas giving them a sundress would always do the reverse. It may not be decisive by itself, but it is a factor in the first few days where you're usually facing a depressed naked chick that hates you, hence why it feels forced to make her less naked and less depressed asap if you want any chance to turn her into something sellable in the few days you have.
Mood can be capped at hopeful or optimistic even with the mood drop from being naked. "Encourage" and other positive mood effects can help with this. In this case, being naked has no downside and is better than a sundress for athletics or sex lessons. Leaving a slave naked overnight increases her taming.

Ok now this is actually something where our understanding of psychology just seems to differ fundamentally. If I'd not punish rebellion, or even reward it with lenience, behaviorism would not expect gratitude and behavioral change, it would expect more rebellion. Because you reinforce the rebellious behavior.
If this is indeed how the background mechanics work then I understand better why I'm running into so much trouble.

Again, design choice, again, I'd do it differently.
The gratitude/mood boost effect is a legacy from 1.2.1.

In 1.2.1, if you left guilt unpunished overnight, the slave's fear decreased and the slave either became more spoiled (if already spoiled) or gained a "you didn't punish me" positive moodlet.

1.7.x retained the concept that unpunished guilt lowers obedience while increasing mood, but changed the formula.

We expanded on this in 2.x; it now affects fear, despair, spoil, awareness and taming. The underlying concept remains the same: unpunished guilt lowers obedience while increasing mood.

To clarify, guilt is not synonymous with rebellion, because guilt can also manifest from inadequate performance. If the slave expects to be punished because she didn't dust the tops of the bookshelves, this is different from expecting to be punished because she refused to do any cleaning whatsoever. When a slave directly refuses, there is an immediate drain on taming.

Also not my experience. The result I want is a slave that does the things I tell her to do. And there are very few interactions that I found that lead to that (or to be more precise: very few interactions that I found that lead there *fast enough*). Hence why the gameplay feels forced, and not just to me
How fast is fast enough? And does it vary depending on what you're asking her to do?

Again, playing M'Lord. Good skills, good attributes, so I would expect punishment to have the desired effect: a more obedient slave. My experience however was that it would give me a more depressed and less diligent slave. Her obedience might also increase in the background, but in terms of performance that would be far outweighed by the other negatives, so I would not get the outcome I want. What good is an obedient slave that's unable to increase her stats (and thus sales value) because of mood problems. And so we are back to being forced into sugardaddy mode
To paraphrase, you expect successful punishments (of any kind?) to have a greater positive impact on diligence and you expect the slave's mood to be a smaller factor. Correct?

What you call "sugardaddy mode" would still be required to some extent (not necessarily gifts, but somehow keeping her mood up) ... to avoid despair, which is induced by negative mood.

But I feel like we are going in circles here. You are clearly an absolute master at this game and know every single trick and mechanic there is. You'll look at a slave and see numbers, knowing exactly what to do to increase what and what threshold would be needed where, to make X happen.

As such, no matter what I say or complain about you will always find an example of how to overcome that particular situation so to you the games balancing seems fine. Maybe easy even.

But consider for a moment that not everyone, in fact barely anyone, knows the game as deeply as you do. Most of us are just winging it with the information thats on the screen (not in the code) and common sense knowledge about things like behavioral psychology (which, as mentioned above, I do think the game violates). And that makes us constantly run into walls with the ever looming threat of bankcrupcy just days away. Which is simply not fun

Not sure what else to say. I'll leave it at that and come back in a few months to see if the game is once again enjoyable for me
I hear you. Making the game fun for the community (not just for me) is, of course, the goal. Figuring out exactly what that entails is the challenge.

I appreciate your thoughtful and constructive feedback so far and hope you will continue to share your thoughts in reply to this post.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Man for a slave management hentai game this for sure is hard af, maybe a bit to hard seeing how players are thrown into this world. I get it i get it some like the masochism of trying to raise obedience but this is a bit much. The system should be way simpler.

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
I suspect that you are confusing disobedience with lackluster performance.

She refuses to do anything, there is no performance at all, she just won't do it.

I started a normal game with Blade and acquired a slave who is Arrogant, Uncertain, Intelligent, Reactive, Sensitive and Healthy. This is a slave that is biased towards being disobedient. She is also particularly resistant to doing housework because she is Arrogant and Intelligent. A slave with these attributes considers menial labor "beneath" her and therefore needs a higher level of obedience before she stops refusing to clean for you. So the one specific action we want her to perform happens to be something that she particularly does not want to do.
As I said, I don't consider myself being a beginner around the game, I had a slave which was the same, high pride and feeling that those tasks were "beneath" her. So I just found her passion and made sure to give her lesson on it so she'd actually perform well, felt merit and could receive great rewards to motivate her.

On day 2, after raping her three times, explaining her position once, flogging her with a belt twice, taking her on a naked walk once and spanking her once, she has two fear, five despair, no awareness, two taming, no habit, no spoil. She no longer refuses to clean the house, but she does such a poor job that she feels guilty afterwards (she expects that she will be punished).

This slave has the maximum level of despair because I raped her repeatedly. If I end the day like this with this particular slave, she kills herself (another slave with the same stats might not choose to kill herself on this particular day). If I had an assistant, I could have her supervise the slave to try to prevent suicide. If I had a dungeon, I could lock her in to prevent her from harming herself. If I had enough magic skill, I could cast Sententia Veritas and Domini Dictum on her to mind control her into feeling merit so I could give her a good reward without spoiling her. If she didn't kill herself overnight, I could let her end the day with unpunished guilt to boost her mood the next day. (This technique is explicitly mentioned in the tutorial lectures.)

But I'm still in the Slums, don't have an assistant, don't have a dungeon, and don't have magic skill. Still, there are multiple other ways I can prevent the suicide. One way is raising her mood. Keeping it simple, I gave her an undeserved gift of a mini pony and dressed her in a maid outfit, hijab and soft slippers. This spoiled her but also raised her mood to melancholic and let me end the day without a suicide. (I could've also paid for a spa visit or done other things to boost her mood, but it wasn't necessary.)

The next morning (day 3), her mood was pessimistic. With this and what she was wearing, when commanded to clean the house, she did it well enough to avoid expecting punishment (she did not feel guilty). So here we have an example of successfully using harsh methods to obtain compliance. This is not an ideal situation, because she has lots of despair that needs to be addressed, but that's what happens when you rape a slave repeatedly in a short span of time. If you're going to use rape, you should know how to deal with the consequences. (If you're in a hurry, Lethe potions can be useful, but there are other ways to reduce despair.)
Look at all those "prerequesite", this is what most people have been complaining about, it's too much, and still gets nowhere since here you're stuck in what other already depicted as the depression loop.

Anyways, I never rape my slaves, I try to avoid beating because of bruises marks, and as you pointed out, none of the solution mentioned can work on early games. And I must add that I stay in the slums, I don't immediatly move. Even tho I should probably again play with the game and "trick" it, go to serpentines, take isabella, cancel the rental, go back to the slums to start off with an assisstant. But here again, it's a poor choice.

If you feel that your slaves should become obedient and compliant even faster in the scenario described above, you're in luck, because that feature already exists. Just set obedience difficulty to "easy" in the in-game options menu.
We're not talking about obedience here, but fear. I expect her to be rebellious because of the treatment she receives. But eventually accept her place and perform tasks as requested doing a least a little rewardable effort so we can start to grow obedience and counterbalance the fear. Which is impossible currently.

Where does it tell you this? That statement is incorrect. Fear goes away over time as devotion increases, but reducing fear is not a prerequisite to achieving devotion.
I think it was the tutorial, might have mixed up things a bit, what you said seem just as plausible !

What exactly do you mean by "more rebellious"? Her obedience level goes down?
When looking at her aura, her rebellion buds only goes up.

If you're starting with a master that can't tie his shoelaces, you can spend some time in the Slums before jumping into an expensive apartment, or utilize tutors/school/Isabella to make up for it. In my earlier post I gave an example of how this can be done, but it's by no means the only way to do it: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7847729
So yeah I guess I already answered that a little above !

The "personality" or "charisma" attribute in 1.2.1 and 1.7.x was linked to brand reputation, home quality/decor and standard of living. That's not new. What's new is that the attribute declines if you don't maintain the necessary conditions or offset the decline. The reason I did this was to make those features of the game have a purpose. In 1.2.1 and 1.7.x, home decoration and standard of living were respectively irrelevant and nearly irrelevant.
Seems fair, but hads another layer of complexity to the game and more things to buy.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Am I doing something wrong, or is the game broken, why does my slave c 5 arousal constantly masturbate and cannot reset it, at first I had checkboxes for "no masturbation" and "deny orgasm"
after I removed them there was absolutely no sense,
about behave: alarm is generally a useless option, it just doesn’t happen to me, she doesn’t refuse and doesn’t do wtf?

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
But I feel like we are going in circles here. You are clearly an absolute master at this game and know every single trick and mechanic there is. You'll look at a slave and see numbers, knowing exactly what to do to increase what and what threshold would be needed where, to make X happen.

As such, no matter what I say or complain about you will always find an example of how to overcome that particular situation so to you the games balancing seems fine. Maybe easy even.

But consider for a moment that not everyone, in fact barely anyone, knows the game as deeply as you do. Most of us are just winging it with the information thats on the screen (not in the code) and common sense knowledge about things like behavioral psychology (which, as mentioned above, I do think the game violates). And that makes us constantly run into walls with the ever looming threat of bankcrupcy just days away. Which is simply not fun

Not sure what else to say. I'll leave it at that and come back in a few months to see if the game is once again enjoyable for me
I just wanted to say that I strongly agree here, also why I stated that the game was the "Antithesis of beginner friendly".

Reactions: hhowlewd

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
the full insulation patch can't seem to get it to work
do I need to burn it to USB since its a iso file?
Hell no.

You only need to stick to the instructions, step by step, nothing more, nothing less. (y)

Try again, and if you're still having trouble, tell me how it "not working" manifests itself

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Seems that milking pics in pic\scene are not used. I looked into codes, all milking pics are ones in pic\girls\sex_scenes.
Are milking pics in pic/scenes not used at all? In any part of the game, even rules?

I know that milking pics in sex_scenes were implemented with the inclusion of the Moo Mod within 2.1. Before that, there was no way to milk a slave in a barn (I think) and the game was still showing milking pictures (and those were the ones from pic/scenes).

If the pictures from pic/scenes were useless legacy remains, I think ImperatorAugustus would have put them in the "unused" folder. (y)

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Are milking pics in pic/scenes not used at all? In any part of the game, even rules?

I know that milking pics in sex_scenes were implemented with the inclusion of the Moo Mod within 2.1. Before that, there was no way to milk a slave in a barn (I think) and the game was still showing milking pictures (and those were the ones from pic/scenes).

If the pictures from pic/scenes were useless legacy remains, I think ImperatorAugustus would have put them in the "unused" folder. (y)
Search 'milking' one by one, only results of sex_scenes.
Search 'scene\milk', only milkcan_buy.
But 'cowshed' ones were still used when selling cows.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
This is the pics shared by someone based on CN version, not all fit the game situation well (no guro and replaced several male npcs with female ones), but maybe useful to replace some low quality pics.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
She refuses to do anything, there is no performance at all, she just won't do it.

When looking at her aura, her rebellion buds only goes up.

Look at all those "prerequesite", this is what most people have been complaining about, it's too much, and still gets nowhere since here you're stuck in what other already depicted as the depression loop.
When I think of "depression loop" I think of increasing despair leading to lower sanity. But despair still increases obedience, which is not what you're seeing.

Obedience decreasing is unusual. We need to figure out why this is happening for you. Can you give me a saved game showing it?

Obedience is based on the slave's attributes (higher nature/temperament/intellect/pride = more rebellious) vs. aura and mood (higher = less rebellious, except for spoil which is the opposite).

So ... is her spoil level is increasing, or are her nature/temperament/intellect/pride attributes increasing, or are her aura stats decreasing?

Anyways, I never rape my slaves, I try to avoid beating because of bruises marks, and as you pointed out, none of the solution mentioned can work on early games.
My point was the opposite. There are multiple ways to manage despair even in the early game. Of course, it's better not to create so much despair in the first place.

We're not talking about obedience here, but fear. I expect her to be rebellious because of the treatment she receives. But eventually accept her place and perform tasks as requested doing a least a little rewardable effort so we can start to grow obedience and counterbalance the fear. Which is impossible currently.
It's clearly not working as expected for you, and we need to figure out what you're doing "wrong" (from the perspective of how the game is reacting to your play-style). Once we identify what is preventing the expected progression of training for you, we can examine if it's a case of the game needing to make it clearer that doing X (whatever it is) is "wrong", or change the definition of "wrong" if we conclude that X should not cause that effect.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Am I doing something wrong, or is the game broken, why does my slave c 5 arousal constantly masturbate and cannot reset it, at first I had checkboxes for "no masturbation" and "deny orgasm"
after I removed them there was absolutely no sense,
about behave: alarm is generally a useless option, it just doesn’t happen to me, she doesn’t refuse and doesn’t do wtf?
Could you upload a saved game? I'm guessing she has the nymphomaniac trait which increases her overnight arousal? Maybe you have her wearing something that also increases her arousal?

About the behave: alarm rule, when you look at the slave's rules the next day, at the bottom there's either green text or red text indicating "follows the rules" or "breaks the rules". You can click on that text for more information. Do you see something about the alarm rule there, and if so, does it clarify the situation?

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
I'm not sure why I'm bothering to feed the troll...
Event-log:
1: I saw the game had an update
2: I remember that I did not understand the mechanics in the LEAST last I saw it.
3: I quickly scanned the last few change-logs and saw nothing but "making the game harder".
4: I asked (perhaps too brashly for your liking), whether any thought had been put towards "onboarding" new players.
5: From how deep I had to dig - you have already confirmed to me that this is !not! a game for me.

Reading some recent comments - I saw at least one other player having the same issues as I...
So, no trolls to be found here - Only potential players walking away.

I'll stop disturbing you now, sire.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Event-log:
1: I saw the game had an update
2: I remember that I did not understand the mechanics in the LEAST last I saw it.
3: I quickly scanned the last few change-logs and saw nothing but "making the game harder".
4: I asked (perhaps too brashly for your liking), whether any thought had been put towards "onboarding" new players.
5: From how deep I had to dig - you have already confirmed to me that this as "not a game for me".

Reading some recent comments - I saw at least one other player having the same issues as I...
So, no trolls to be found here - Only potential players walking away.

I'll stop disturbing you now, sire.
2: 8 years ago.
3: I told you that the change log is incomplete.
4: We told you that yes, a lot of thought has been put towards "onboarding" new players, and many QOL improvements have been added.

Other players are not having the same issues as you, because they've actually tried the current version and are giving feedback on it, not just making vague assumptions and evading any requests for specifics so we can engage in a constructive dialogue with you, while at the same time using phrasing that is clearly aimed to provoke negative reactions.

The recent debate in this thread is about what should be the "default" level of economic difficulty. The game supports multiple levels of economic difficulty, including several easier than the default.

It also appears that some players are finding negative gameplay loops in the latest version that we don't fully understand. Once we figure out what's happening, we'll address it.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
4: We told you that yes, a lot of thought has been put towards "onboarding" new players, and many QOL improvements have been added.
With each update making the game overall harder then it previously was, I highly doubt that. And it feels very much the opposite.

Can you give me a saved game showing it?
Nope, I don't usually keep saves of every run and everyday, unfortunately. But I keep making new tries.. Which led me to my definitive conclusion. I don't care in what world you live or point of view you can ever see JoNT. It's just too hard.

Each time I play this game I have more and more the impression that it's a chore, not a game. It's incredinly tiring in every single aspect. This games must be made easier. And not just a little bit ! Again, teacher, normal mode, pretty good slave that even managed to have 3 passions, sweet tooth, good endurance and pride.. Somewhat managed to pull a D- contract which didn't even cover half my expenses. Next slave ? Next decade, game over. And I keep trying to use things I quite often avoid, such as beating for no reasons, and vice-versa, diversify punishments and rewards, clothing her fully, partially, rules set like this, or like that... I truly feel like I've tried everything, to the point I once stared at my screen, with no hopes left.

Yesterday a thought crossed my mind that I wanted to share. This game makes me think of an alternate mode on any game where the objective would be to complete one mission of the main campain within 10 minutes. You're constantly under pressure. Every single day has to be optimized in order to succeed, you have no room to failure. Everything must go smoothly, if it doesn't, bro just restart the game already.

My point was the opposite. There are multiple ways to manage despair even in the early game. Of course, it's better not to create so much despair in the first place.
You showed how you could have prevented something that happened to you, mentioning magic, potions, and other things that you don't have at the beginning of the game. So "how to prevent something that happened in the early game if it happens to you when you already have tools at your disposals" is not a solution.

It's clearly not working as expected for you, and we need to figure out what you're doing "wrong" (from the perspective of how the game is reacting to your play-style). Once we identify what is preventing the expected progression of training for you, we can examine if it's a case of the game needing to make it clearer that doing X (whatever it is) is "wrong", or change the definition of "wrong" if we conclude that X should not cause that effect.
I do nothing wrong, that's what everybody feels and been saying for days. We do nothing wrong, the games just works in a way where you have to do tremendous amount of utterly uselessly complex things with a lot of knowledge of the game for it be playable. And every passing second I play the game, get me irratated more and more.

30 runs, 30 incredibly successful failures. So now I really feel spent, I actually feel tiredness from playing this game. It used to be so great, now it's the the most steep moutain you will ever find on this forum.

So, like someone else and I know must be the case for a lot of other unfortunate players, I will take my leave and hope for a day where the game will be enjoyable again.

I think it is more than time to stop asking at what players did only to tell them you succeeded where they failed, so that means it's possible and then that the game is fine... And actually start realizing and I'd even say admit that there is a real problem with the current state of the game, to stop trying to argue whether this or that is fine, and comply with the feedback of the community, which is screaming like crazy that the game became bullshit nonsense of unecessary complexity with a tremendous amount of knowledge required. <<<<<<< you can also take that as my final review.

I never, ever experienced such bad experience and perpetual failures playing a game in my life. Even with my very first FS game (bloodborne).

But I really liked this fucking game, and I'm genuinely grateful for the work you guys are putting in it ! So please, I beg you to make something about it because what would make me even more irritated and frustrated than I already am, is to never be able to enjoy this game ever or even worse, to keep reading the same things I've been reading about difficulty for a long time. I think it is not time for little tweaks here and there anymore, but to take drastic mesures to make the game fun again. And I will take side of what someone said previously for that.. Stop making players worry about money.

Things should be like that ;

Easy mode : Basically, you never look at your money and couldn't care less, slaves are easy, game is.. easy. Perfect for beginners, to get accustomed to the game, mechanics, discovers all the possibility, the areas.. But still with a real experience, not some cheat game where you press one button to win.

Normal mode : Here, well, you look at your money only when you realize it's been a long time or want to buy a few pricy items. As long as you don't do anything crazy such as buying every top clothing, weapons and armors just starting the game, it should be fine, it shouldn't be a problem after a few decades tho.

You must not worry too much about your money as long as you don't decide to spend it like you were in easy mode.

Hard mode :
Slightly easier than the current normal mode (lol). Honestly I would be totally fine if it's the current normal mode.

And if you truly want to keep the extreme challenge.. Well the answer is in the title ! Just add an "hardcore / extreme" difficulty !
Only extreme difficulty should require extended knowledge of the game as it currently does.

Keep up the great work !

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Mah
then I thought I was not alone to get that savage girl at tutorial to c- grade without running out of money
no way of getting money and nothing mention about all new stuff when I try normal gamemode
totally u have to folllow specfic route for "survival" instead of actually enjoy porn. Is this what top guy here said right? I begin to feel that now cuz first.
Your slave stats decay so fear stuff that will multiple = x your slave obedient.
Your devontion increase very slowly each day and this will x your overall obedient but hell that like take forever for sake of complex stuff or gameplay whatever dev think it fun
as high as about 8 or 9 obedient or more i dont really remember. slave still refuse you for whatever reason. devo? like at 3 back then but that also take hours just to feel that you not making any progress

these are quite a turn off for me so
I ma off to other game for now but when I run out of game again I might came back to finally try normal mode
i did try that thick office girl and she also kinda play the same as svage girl. take quite sometime til she ready

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Good to see an update! Glad to come back and check out what's new!

I have some quick questions though.

What are the exact conditions to unlocking Julia? I've spent most of the morning trying to read back through old posts but they don't really state anything decisively and there appear to be some conflicting facts and I'd really rather not have to restart after figuring out I missed something obvious. lol.

Firstly, from what I can tell, she becomes accessible when playing on the Johny character (or when using his avatar in custom start) and that you need to be playing on hard mode and become a patrician yes? Do you still have to go through the pope then? And is there still a time limit of 8 weeks to complete it? Also are you prohibited from having an assistant during that time, or just Isabella, or did I just read that post wrong entirely?

And playing as Johny to unlock her wouldn't lock me out from the other special NPC's would it such as Felicity?

Boldi

Apr 9, 2018
I really want to like this game, but I seriously cannot understand the mechanics. Next patch needs a full walkthrough and guide.
I've spent as much time trying to learn this as something like EU4 or CK2/CK3 and I got no where.

I get the other stats up but I break the slave. I then see the slave breaking and I try to react to fix it while following some suggestions on like about the birdcage and stuff. It continues to fall until Mind broken.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes