sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Tried to read the guide you read but it was so much text I figured I'd just ask you to summarize it and try to help you
errr... basically the tl;dr is... grab Isabelle/rent the apartment/start raising a fiend on day 1. Then pick up a slave, get her healed/ sterilized, give her 3 rules, and then max her sports and fitness to S+ ASAP. Then it's raising basic skills till she's D+, then adding in sex skills. From there she's supposed to hit S+ eventually... I guess?

I dunno it didn't work real well for me. It was just the only "guide" I could find in this whole thread though and the game is sort of overwhelming going in blind.

stuffed

Dec 28, 2019
I'm editting the code. If I make a mistake in the code, the game basically freezes. But is there a way to get error messages out of it? Or to check for errors before running the game?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm editting the code. If I make a mistake in the code, the game basically freezes. But is there a way to get error messages out of it? Or to check for errors before running the game?
Not that I know of, so I would suggest small changes, one at a time with testing if it still works in between. It's kind of finicky, but you get used to it pretty fast, and once you get a bit better at coding, you won't make mistakes that prevent it from launching at all as much. What are you trying to mod/change?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Someone had the plan to remake the game on another engine and allow for error messages to pinpoint clearly what was wrong. But he abandoned the project before providing a proof of concept.

For now, the safest bet is to backup your .qsp files before any substantial change.

And make sure to tick "ignore version check when loading" in the game's window, otherwise it'll freeze no matter what if ever you try to load a save (but an even better thing would be to start new games each times you make a change).

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
After some deeper digging, dungeon appears to be doing some more than I thought at first.
1. Food of slave gives penalties/bonus to certain stats. Also gives awareness (prisoner["rational") based on starvation. One problem: Fiend Cum does not take Fiend Tattoo into account.
2. Again bonus/penalty to certain stats for simply being in the dungeon (fear, awareness, mood etc.)
3. You can torture your prisoner.

So not sure if we need to change anything, and it's not really content I'm too interested in anyway. I will change the way fiend cum works, when have fiend tattoo, and probably call it a day since the dungeon has some effect.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After some deeper digging, dungeon appears to be doing some more than I thought at first.
1. Food of slave gives penalties/bonus to certain stats. Also gives awareness (prisoner["rational") based on starvation. One problem: Fiend Cum does not take Fiend Tattoo into account.
2. Again bonus/penalty to certain stats for simply being in the dungeon (fear, awareness, mood etc.)
3. You can torture your prisoner.

So not sure if we need to change anything, and it's not really content I'm too interested in anyway. I will change the way fiend cum works, when have fiend tattoo, and probably call it a day since the dungeon has some effect.
Also, you need the dungeon if you want to complete some sex training (I believe it's Sea T, or another...).

But yeah alright. I put it in the roadmap because a user mentioned it a while ago. That's why I wanted to "examine" how it works, to make sure it wasn't completely useless. :)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I guess that it's been investigated now then :p You can mark " - Investigate the usefulness of the dungeon. :Kappa:" off the list, and add reworking prisoner fiend cum to work with fiend tattoo.

For "Modify the color for arousal (blazing giving you maluses, it should be red. And overhaul fit accordingly)." what do you mean with "And overhaul fit accordingly"? Is it just a typo or do you mean like sports&fitness of slave?

Also for the chimera gem malus, do you mean: "$mood_description['neg_boner'] = 'My pants are bursting from the boner. I need urgently to relieve stress.'" for the negative mood? If so, that's dependent on having sex, not purely having blazing.
Code:
if master_mood['pos_statisfied'] < 0: master_mood['pos_statisfied'] = 0
if master_excitement > master_mood['pos_statisfied']: master_mood['neg_boner'] = master_excitement
IF master_mood['pos_statisfied'] > 2: master_mood['neg_boner'] = 0
if master_excitement <= master_mood['pos_statisfied']: master_mood['neg_boner'] = 0
if master_excitement < -2: master_mood['neg_softcore'] = 100
if master_excitement > -3: master_mood['neg_softcore'] = 0

$master_ejaculate = {
IF master_excitement > 0:
master_mood_rate += ejaculation_intensity * master_excitement
if ejaculation_intensity > master_mood['pos_statisfied']: master_mood['pos_statisfied'] = ejaculation_intensity
END
master_excitement_rate -= ejaculation_intensity*10
gs '$calculate_attributes_fast'
IF master_excitement > 0: master_libido_rate += ejaculation_intensity*5
IF master_excitement < 0: master_libido_rate -= 15
if master_excitement < -5: master_excitement = -5 & master_excitement_rate = -5
gs '$calculate_attributes_fast'
}
If that is the malus you meant, " - Chimaera's Gem seems to be more of a curse than a blessing. It puts the "Blazing" status forever... but you get negative mood for it. :Kappa:" can be marked off the list as well since it seems to be possible to not get malus as long as you actually have sex. (need to test in-game maybe as well though)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For "Modify the color for arousal (blazing giving you maluses, it should be red. And overhaul fit accordingly)." what do you mean with "And overhaul fit accordingly"? Is it just a typo or do you mean like sports&fitness of slave?
Do you see, when you start a custom game? On the character creation, there's the explanation for the color cod. It goes from ~ awful (red), to normal (blue), to excellent (olive).
However, that doesn't really work with the excitement status. The excitement goes from red, to green. Are all red excitement status really bad to have, and green excitement status really good to have? If so, then okay :) If not, then it's confusing and I'd be in favor of it changing.

Also for the chimera gem malus, do you mean: "$mood_description['neg_boner'] = 'My pants are bursting from the boner. I need urgently to relieve stress.'" for the negative mood? If so, that's dependent on having sex, not purely having blazing.

If that is the malus you meant, " - Chimaera's Gem seems to be more of a curse than a blessing. It puts the "Blazing" status forever... but you get negative mood for it. :Kappa:" can be marked off the list as well since it seems to be possible to not get malus as long as you actually have sex. (need to test in-game maybe as well though).
That's exactly what I meant :) And either my intuition is abnormal, or something is "wrong" with how it works.

When I see the status, as a player, I think: "okay, so that's because I'm "blazing" (previously "huge stallion"). I have to get him to "sated", so he won't suffer from his boner anymore. :) ". Either we can try to make it work exactly like I've described. Or we can think of more understandable visual/textual cues in order not to make the player mistake his high excitement level from being the cause of the slaver's pain.

What do you think?

Edit: I got an unrelated idea! Remember the "Patrician Rewards"? I had a similar idea 6 months ago (time flies). I had the idea to put only in the city.

And was supposed to play in the city when reaching Patrician status; it currently plays afterwards, which is a remaining symptom of the beta that I left as is because I didn't want to get rid of the music and the concept was not implemented).

But then, there's , which is the very first that I had in mind for the game. Powerairmax talked me out of it, as he didn't like the breaks and dynamics; I wanted the streets to feel uncanny, but he rightfully thought that it'd give a headache to a player if it played for hours of play through. I put it for the Serpi house, because it fit the bald angel menacing girl there used to be. But then I figured it was clashing with the description, so I changed the picture, and the music had to go. But I want it to come back, especially since I made a friend play the game and she said "I love how menacing and thrilling it was to visit the city; I didn't know what was going to happened, it's almost scarry!" (and that was with Skyrim music, so imagine if we emphasized it!).

Here are two possibilities. Either I make the last song I mentioned to play in the city whenever you go out in a bad mood, the second song I mentionned would play when in good mood, and the first one would play in an inbetween kind of mood. Or, the last song would play in the city when you start the game and you live in the slums, the first song would play in the city when you have rented an apartment, and the second would play as soon as you first get access for one of the house "castles" (like the Raven Tower, or White Palace). And then maybe I'll find another for when we reach Patrician if that's needed. Thoughts?

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
From the code, having blazing doesn't seem to give a malus. As long as you have sex, and your ejaculation_intensity >= 5, you will not get a malus even if it's blazing forever, so it doesn't seem like a problem to me.(ejaculation_intensity = sex_quality = max (1, sex_ability)) which is not too hard to get to 5 by just having a decently skilled slave.

I attached a save where you can test how the malus works, if you have vaginal sex with the slave once, malus is removed for that day. sex_ability = (2 + slave["roleplay"] + slave["oral"] + slave["penetration"])/3 is code for sex_ability, but it's the same for relaxed vaginal, oral and anal sex. You can add editing this to be unique per sex type to the roadpmap, and remove blazing recoloring since it doesn't strictly give a malus.

In my opinion, it makes sense that Chimera Gem requires you to actually fuck once a day to get rid of the malus, so I wouldn't change anything except how sex_ability is calculated.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
From the code, having blazing doesn't seem to give a malus. As long as you have sex, and your ejaculation_intensity >= 5, you will not get a malus even if it's blazing forever, so it doesn't seem like a problem to me.(ejaculation_intensity = sex_quality = max (1, sex_ability)) which is not too hard to get to 5 by just having a decently skilled slave.

I attached a save where you can test how the malus works, if you have vaginal sex with the slave once, malus is removed for that day. sex_ability = (2 + slave["roleplay"] + slave["oral"] + slave["penetration"])/3 is code for sex_ability, but it's the same for relaxed vaginal, oral and anal sex. You can add editing this to be unique per sex type to the roadpmap, and remove blazing recoloring since it doesn't strictly give a malus.

In my opinion, it makes sense that Chimera Gem requires you to actually fuck once a day to get rid of the malus, so I wouldn't change anything except how sex_ability is calculated.
What if, we made "Blazing" in Red? And expect the player not to get past a certain excitment threshold? As a gameplay mechanic. Blazing would be considered bad, and unequivocally give a malus if it stays for too long.

Then, the Chimera Gem's purpose would be to make it so that the "Blazing" status becomes green; as in tolerable. Sex would still be fine (and give additional mood bonus, if blazing status + wearing Gem), but it wouldn't be so much of a necessity, and a chore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaaand... I think I may have found out that sex trainings give less "stress relief" (as in, more difficult to go from Blazing to Ignited) than Assistant Assignment/Vaginal Sex. Maybe that's because the assistant is skilled at sex and the slave isn't, but I assume you'd have orgasms from the sex practices (just as you can catch disease from training her to Gangbang). So it doesn't seem to make sense for me (but I don't want to overwhelm you with my remarks, we can go one at a time).

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I don't think it's so bad that not having sex when wearing the ring has a drawback, being very lustful and not having sex should give a drawback. (I don't see how the ring would make it possible to not be annoyed by not having sex, Garsid is basically sex-crazed, he cares about nothing but slave ability to fuck after all). In general with camra, pollen, tonic assistant/slave energy really is not a limited resource (it's how I can train a guild contract as Nerd in 2 days just after starting the game), so I don't find that too compelling of a reason to not force someone to have sex if they want to get rid of the moodlet when wearing the gem, which can be taken off if you're not having sex anyways.

A counter that increases on day end if blazing could be possible, that adds an additional negative moodlet if at blazing for too long, which would be ignored when wearing chimera gem.

As for teaching vs relaxed sex, I'm not sure if it gives less. But it makes sense to me if it would, since it would be less enjoyable when you have to instruct vs just having sex probably. EDIT: For most sex lessons, ejaculation_intensity is hardcoded. We can look into changing that, probably by basing it on skill of slave + dilligence (how well she listened in the lesson).

Also, 'stress relief' is separate from blazing itself, your excitement_level just decides how good the sexual relief should be, so when blazing, to be satisfied, you need to have >=5 sexual quality. Going from blazing to ignited is not dependent on the moodlet, just on raising excitement_rate to a low enough point to go down a level.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't think it's so bad that not having sex when wearing the ring has a drawback, being very lustful and not having sex should give a drawback. (I don't see how the ring would make it possible to not be annoyed by not having sex, Garsid is basically sex-crazed, he cares about nothing but slave ability to fuck after all).
Granted, but then what's the point of this gem? Compared to the others, that are basically cheatcodes which make life so much easier... I think the gem should have a benefit equal to the bull ring. How about the mood never going down from Happy as long as you're having good sex at least once or twice a day? (and as a potential balance, depressive mood if you're wearing it and you haven't ejaculated with it for the day).

A counter that increases on day end if blazing could be possible, that adds an additional negative moodlet if at blazing for too long, which would be ignored when wearing chimera gem.
That sounds cool to me. :)

As for teaching vs relaxed sex, I'm not sure if it gives less. But it makes sense to me if it would, since it would be less enjoyable when you have to instruct vs just having sex probably.
I've also seemed to notice that the pictures used for "assistant (oral/anal/vaginal) sex" are always generic, and does not take the girl's hair color into account. It's either a bug or an oversight.

For most sex lessons, ejaculation_intensity is hardcoded. We can look into changing that, probably by basing it on skill of slave + dilligence (how well she listened in the lesson).
Sound very cool too! But "hardcoded" sounds like it's going to be a pain in the ass. So let's see about that for v2.3? :coffee:

Also, 'stress relief' is separate from blazing itself, your excitement_level just decides how good the sexual relief should be, so when blazing, to be satisfied, you need to have >=5 sexual quality. Going from blazing to ignited is not dependent on the moodlet, just on raising excitement_rate to a low enough point to go down a level.
Good to know. That should appear on the diary, as a thought.

"if blazing + ejaculation, then sexual relief = 5.
If sexual relief = 5 yesterday, but no chimaera gem, then diary status: 'The orgasm was unbelievably intense! But it hurt so much before that; I should really not indulge myself such horrible periods of chastity!'".
"if sex. relief = 4 yesterday: 'I have an ideal sex life. I'm always so thirsty for sex, and I always get relieved. That's certainly good for the mood!'".
Etc. It'd be a good indicator for the player so he'd be able guess all those obscure effects. :alien:

Although, we'd want Blazing status to appear less often, and just be an indicator that something's wrong with the frequency (or quality) of our ejaculations (because the blazing status really appears every time, even without the gem. That's why the gem has no real utility for the slave training, as of now).

Last edited:

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
errr... basically the tl;dr is... grab Isabelle/rent the apartment/start raising a fiend on day 1. Then pick up a slave, get her healed/ sterilized, give her 3 rules, and then max her sports and fitness to S+ ASAP. Then it's raising basic skills till she's D+, then adding in sex skills. From there she's supposed to hit S+ eventually... I guess?

I dunno it didn't work real well for me. It was just the only "guide" I could find in this whole thread though and the game is sort of overwhelming going in blind.
Sent you a message so we dont clutter the thread, hope it helps you brother

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Sent you a message so we dont clutter the thread, hope it helps you brother
Don't worry about cluttering the thread, feel free to talk here everyone.

qwertyu12359:
I'll implement a counter for blazing, if that counter reaches 3 days where you have been blazing at day end, blazing will turn red and you will get a negative moodlet. If you are wearing chimera ring, this does not happen.

I won't be changing the sexual_satisfaction system for now, it's a lot of work for very little pay off. The negative moodlet is not even that harsh, you can easily be ecstatic even when never having any sex at all, so I don't want to spend a lot of time on something that players won't even notice.

The hardcoded thing is not a problem, it just means the sex_quality is set to a static number, I will simply base it on diligence(need to check whether this exists for sex training, or only normal tutoring) and sex_skill of the slave in the specific skill you're teaching.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Don't worry about cluttering the thread, feel free to talk here everyone.

qwertyu12359:
I'll implement a counter for blazing, if that counter reaches 3 days where you have been blazing at day end, blazing will turn red and you will get a negative moodlet. If you are wearing chimera ring, this does not happen.
Good idea!. Two remarks:
1) What about the mood? I think the chimera gem should give maximum mood (bull ring gives unlimited energy, the gem should be as useful in my opinion). It should give maximum mood... as long as blazing doesn't turn into blazing. Which means, blazing would still turn red with the chimera ring, and even immediately give the worse impact possible to the mood (so people keep having sex and the ecstatic mood isn't free of effort).
2) What about the other sexual_excitment? Is Cold so bad for the mood? Is it just as bad as Flacid? If so, the game is fine as it is. If Cold doesn't have any maluses whatsoever, why shouldn't it be in Black, instead of Red?
You told me the sexual_release was improved by the sexual_excitement. So how about making Ignited in blue, and Ardent in teal, etc.?

The hardcoded thing is not a problem, it just means the sex_quality is set to a static number, I will simply base it on diligence(need to check whether this exists for sex training, or only normal tutoring) and sex_skill of the slave in the specific skill you're teaching.
That sounds really cool (y)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
$refuse_charm_quote['tiamath'] = ' [TIAMAT]
- I SEE HIDDEN MALICE IN HER EYES. I WILL NOT ALLOW HER IN MY PRESENCE. TAKE THIS FEMALE AWAY!'

Slave needs to be more charming. NPC won't accept same slave again, so I hope you made a save beforehand. If not, sell 2 other slaves before trying again to sell this one.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
NPC won't accept same slave again, so I hope you made a save beforehand. If not, sell 2 other slaves before trying again to sell this one.
Maybe (correct me if I'm wrong) he can manage to sell a slave that doesn't meet the charm requirement if he insists 5 or 10 times.
I had the message "formally she fits but..."(= charm requirement failed, right?) from a NPC, and after spamming him, I got to sell my slave to her. Albeit that was a minor NPC in the Anthill.

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
Where and how can I get access to the code? I have a problem with archbishop not liking my girl, natural virgin maxxed out to s+ petting, oral, fetish, maid, nurse, enchantress, dancer, sports, pet. caring, passionate, independent. Says she's filled with sin, but I had to do a lot of the sex skills to get her to A+ rating.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Where and how can I get access to the code? I have a problem with archbishop not liking my girl, natural virgin maxxed out to s+ petting, oral, fetish, maid, nurse, enchantress, dancer, sports, pet. caring, passionate, independent. Says she's filled with sin, but I had to do a lot of the sex skills to get her to A+ rating.
It's probably the fetish part, doing penetration instead then restoring virginity before sale would have been better. I've yet to run into someone asking for a virgin that won't take a restored virgin.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes