qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I just don't understand why I don't have a point in devotion. This is insane.....
Easiest way to get started with that is the "love" potion

And then, the rewards which you need to select in order to build devotion (from memory, it's mostly the one that give intense pleasure)

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Easiest way to get started with that is the "love" potion

And then, the rewards which you need to select in order to build devotion (from memory, it's mostly the one that give intense pleasure)
where can I get the love potion? and which reward gives intense pleasure? Sorry, I'm pretty new. Kinda frustrating how I;m doing everything right and still lose. lol

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I just don't understand why I don't have a point in devotion. This is insane.....
Fear reduces devotion buildup. It's that simple.
Your slave has more than enough obedience in that screenshot, so keep her mood high, let her have fun, bring her to the beach... to let her fear go down.

Based on the screenshot devotion should be rising already, maybe by 1 score per night as of now, so going from the -10 to +10 devotion score would take 20 days (without rewards like massages/petting/restaurants... some rewards give a couple of score points for devotion) if you just skip days, less assuming you're coming here after waiting some days already.
You're at the tipping point going from fear-based obedience to trust-based obedience right now, it can take a bit of time.

If you're not playing on hard difficulty you can point your cursor on the "does not manifest at all" words while auspex is active to see the current buildup: (it might require having the raven crown item, don't remember)
1719416370122.png

Love potion has to be brewed by your slave/assistant, and it's a high level potion needing S+ in alchemy AND magic.

tldr : fear and despair slow devotion buildup. calm your slave down and give it time (and some specific rewards i can't remember). Love potion is best used for high ranking slaves to get the last point of devotion you need for the rank.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
where can I get the love potion? and which reward gives intense pleasure? Sorry, I'm pretty new. Kinda frustrating how I;m doing everything right and still lose. lol
* Usually, you just need some time and rewards like 'Give free time' or 'Spend time together'.
* You might also want to lower her pride if slave's rank is D+.
* You might want to keep her mood good, at least on a 'Hopeful' level probably.
* You might want to sexually satisfy her in case her Arousal is growing (2+).
* Actually making your slave climax must be a good way to increase her devotion, but it might have an opposite effect, in case she is fearful of cowardly (not sure exactly what contributes here). But as long as she gives in to your affection, it's probably working.
* You might also try taking her to 'Salon Elven Laid' for a '3$ Spa' (it will boost her mood giving you more wiggle room).
* You might use some services from the 'Salon Elven Laid' for yourself too to boost your own Allure (if you're constantly dirty and ugly its harded for the slave to become devoted to you, I guess).
* I also noticed that winning an area fight and rewarding her fairly for that win might boost devotion.
* You might increase your aura using 'Magna Magnifika' on autocast, I believe this also might have an impact.
* Don't make her sleep in your bed unless she has at least three devotion stars.
I never used love potions myself.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!
Another question from me:

What are the changes of getting a Dexterous + Graceful slave?
What is the maximum natural exotism level for a random slave (found in the fog), is it Enigmatic?
Is there some slave available that has the ideal stats (like Dexterous + Craceful + Max Natural Exotism + Maybe some other positive talents), maybe there exists a quest for such a slave? I do find S+ slaves in the fog from time to time, but they don't seem too impressive, considering most of thier base stats are not that valuable, since they can be trained.

+ On another note:
I played the game a lot, but never really got into the farm...
Can milk farm be self-sustainable? In a sense that it can be left to be? Or will the cow inevitebely go weak and depressed if left unchecked?!
I don't see no settings for the farmhand, it seems my farmhand is not selling milk automatically nor washing the cow?! Or am I missing something?!

Thanks!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes