Jul 25, 2022
Look while i appreciate the attempt at dialogue to accomodate me it's just too much, i have more issues with even the latest dev version of your branch (which i like the most) than all of the other jont versions before you took over combined. It's been a month now since i started posting here again and that whole time has been an unpleasant experience i wish i hadn't started, i don't want to talk or think about this game anymore for a while. Maybe i'll come back to discuss it in the future but at the end of the day i finish playthroughs on your branch annoyed and relieved it's over instead of satisfied that i won, which isn't the case for any prior branch. Revisiting them shows that's still the case and not something that changed about me over time. It's far easier and more pleasant for me to just stay on versions i like than to came here and argue for what i want your version to be.

It was productive though in a roundabout way.
Before revisiting old versions again i hadn't realised just how much i prefer them over this one. I've figured out what versions of the game i do like, saved several from being lost forever and improved them non destructively to the best of my ability - i've restored the image pack for 1.7.5 but i'm hanging onto the gifs as well even though i don't like them. Just need moo mod now. I've made my own changes to isabella that i think are better than any other version released, but all of those are archived too. I even managed to find a copy of 1.7.3 and while i probably won't play it much it still deserves to live so we can look back on it later if nothing else. Plenty of old abandoned ideas were actually good while newer ones were awful - just look at how isabella was in default 1.7.5 for an example, then go look what she was like all the way back in 1.2.1. If we keep losing old versions we'll keep repeating the same mistakes.

Even for your branch which i'm unlikely to revisit anytime soon, if ever, there are players happier with the game now that my changes were implemented so that's productive too. But all that said if i could rewind time to before i posted here i never would've bothered either. I hope this has shown how calcified this versions playerbase has become and why different demographics will rarely speak up with those that do quickly regretting it.

If i do come back to suggest changes i'll let you know.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Look while i appreciate the attempt at dialogue to accomodate me it's just too much, i have more issues with even the latest dev version of your branch (which i like the most) than all of the other jont versions before you took over combined. It's been a month now since i started posting here again and that whole time has been an unpleasant experience i wish i hadn't started, i don't want to talk or think about this game anymore for a while. Maybe i'll come back to discuss it in the future but at the end of the day i finish playthroughs on your branch annoyed and relieved it's over instead of satisfied that i won, which isn't the case for any prior branch. Revisiting them shows that's still the case and not something that changed about me over time. It's far easier and more pleasant for me to just stay on versions i like than to came here and argue for what i want your version to be.

It was productive though in a roundabout way.
Before revisiting old versions again i hadn't realised just how much i prefer them over this one. I've figured out what versions of the game i do like, saved several from being lost forever and improved them non destructively to the best of my ability - i've restored the image pack for 1.7.5 but i'm hanging onto the gifs as well even though i don't like them. Just need moo mod now. I've made my own changes to isabella that i think are better than any other version released, but all of those are archived too. I even managed to find a copy of 1.7.3 and while i probably won't play it much it still deserves to live so we can look back on it later if nothing else. Plenty of old abandoned ideas were actually good while newer ones were awful - just look at how isabella was in default 1.7.5 for an example, then go look what she was like all the way back in 1.2.1. If we keep losing old versions we'll keep repeating the same mistakes.

Even for your branch which i'm unlikely to revisit anytime soon, if ever, there are players happier with the game now that my changes were implemented so that's productive too. But all that said if i could rewind time to before i posted here i never would've bothered either. I hope this has shown how calcified this versions playerbase has become and why different demographics will rarely speak up with those that do quickly regretting it.

If i do come back to suggest changes i'll let you know.
Wow, the first time I play this game it was in version 2.2.0, so I know nothing about version 1.75. Though thers are also many changes compared to version 2.2.0.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!
I'm playing on Extreme.
And I've managed to get some money, but it seems to be much harder to survive when you have to pay 250g+ rent while renting a house in one of the disticts.
So I've been living in the slums and stacking money, I even managed to get a B+ slave to one of the customers in the outskirts district, I though with that I would've been able to buy myself a house in the outskirts, instead of renting it (because renting it seems to be a suicide on Extreme difficulty).
But it says that I 'Lack requisite reputation'. What does that mean?
I have good reputation in outskirts, since I delivered a B+ slave there, I thought that should be enough, isn't it?!
What are the requirements to actually BUY a house?
2024-06-17 01_21_40-Window.png 2024-06-17 01_23_36-Window.png

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Hey, guys!
I'm playing on Extreme.
And I've managed to get some money, but it seems to be much harder to survive when you have to pay 250g+ rent while renting a house in one of the disticts.
So I've been living in the slums and stacking money, I even managed to get a B+ slave to one of the customers in the outskirts district, I though with that I would've been able to buy myself a house in the outskirts, instead of renting it (because renting it seems to be a suicide on Extreme difficulty).
But it says that I 'Lack requisite reputation'. What does that mean?
I have good reputation in outskirts, since I delivered a B+ slave there, I thought that should be enough, isn't it?!
What are the requirements to actually BUY a house?
View attachment 3742681 View attachment 3742687
Youve got to do the A+ slave requirements first. For outcast it would be one of three inside the Tierra del Citidel, which you should be able to access once youve gotten enough rep with the specific town.

Bear in mind that to purchase the apartment requires a significant amount of money. I think its close to 10k on normal, not sure if it increases with difficulty. 250g per decade isnt really that much as long as you can continue churning out B+ slaves at a regular pace. Its not extreme difficulty for nothing.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Another question guys.
How do I get the slave to become a 'potion master'?
I've sent her to the alchemy school like 50+ time now and its still S+.
Should it be S++ or am I getting it wrong?
2024-06-18 00_56_05-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.7.2 Dev Version.png 2024-06-18 00_57_49-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.7.2 Dev Version.png
I wasted so much time with this thing :poop::poop::poop:

Nvm, I checked the possibility on my other rich character and it seems S++ is not possible.
Somehow when I was bringing the girl to Shaitana she didn't take her, but after few times it worked, not sure what I've changed.

P.S. Now I am eligible to buy a house in outskirts, it costs 18750$. Will have to grind more, I only have 8000$...

Last edited:

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
I've tried many things to do Felicia, anyone has a good start strategy? Her high spoiling and her bravery means you have to punish her every day to tank that pride, spoiling. Which means despair skyrockets and her endurance tanks because of the beatings because she constantly fights. The best I could do was keep her mood somewhat positive around 10 days ish. Plus need to shame her a lot to speedrun that exhibitionist since 120 days max, the pervert is easy, the nympho is doable but also exhibitionist and bisexual in 120 days....Like said, I've tried many things but within 40 days I can get her to D+ but with tons of despair and shit endurance, which means the run is basically done for. Any tips appreciated. I saw the guide posted here and the wiki which has helped a bit, but I'm still at a loss how to proceed.
P.S. I'm playing 2.2.3 non dev version so I can't cheat with the console.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
I've tried many things to do Felicia, anyone has a good start strategy? Her high spoiling and her bravery means you have to punish her every day to tank that pride, spoiling. Which means despair skyrockets and her endurance tanks because of the beatings because she constantly fights. The best I could do was keep her mood somewhat positive around 10 days ish. Plus need to shame her a lot to speedrun that exhibitionist since 120 days max, the pervert is easy, the nympho is doable but also exhibitionist and bisexual in 120 days....Like said, I've tried many things but within 40 days I can get her to D+ but with tons of despair and shit endurance, which means the run is basically done for. Any tips appreciated. I saw the guide posted here and the wiki which has helped a bit, but I'm still at a loss how to proceed.
P.S. I'm playing 2.2.3 non dev version so I can't cheat with the console.
I am not sure exactly about this character, but I did plenty of spoiled slaves.
1. Make sure you have her wearing the stuff that provides taming, like crown of thorns, steel collar, nipple chain (if pierced), etc.
2. You must make sure your aura is strong (autocast 'Magna Magnifika'). You might try using other spells too, although I do not use them normally.
3. You can also try using potions, like Oblivion potion.
4. You can try and figure out what punishment is more effective on her, as different slaves seem to have different punishment scare them more than other.
5. I found that it might be very effective when you punish a slave for bad behavior, but then make her do something you can reward her for on the same day, a you reward her, but keep the reward moderate (like walk around the city or praise). For that you obviously need to keep her spirits up, you can restore her attitude by taking her to the spa for 3$ (Salon Elven Laid), most frequently in my experience it won't spoil her.
6. Some rules might make her lose spoil much quicker than just punishment. Like you can try deny toileting, behave humility, behave pet, behave toilet, etc. Also make her sleep on the floor. Combination of these things can make her lose spoil much quicker than just ordinary punishment.
7. As I said, to make her keep living through punishment you somehow need to restore her attitude at least from time to time between punishements, you can do that by punishing her less or not punishing her at all when she feels guilty, or just letting her be for a day or two. You can also obviously use 'Encourage', but try saving it for when she is in the worst state, as these can be pretty limited options.
8. Some times you its easier to train a slave when you initially give them time to adapt. Like I usually will leave my slave for the first 3 days untouched, I don't make them do anything, I just 'explain her position' and 'encourage' for first 3 days, it allows the slave to get some action points, some attitude. Then I start poking around the training looking for some skills they like to train, cause frequently even disobidient slaves have something they like to do even when they are at F-. Moreover, there are frequently skills they won't train from master, but would gladly learn in school instead, which also is a strong tool.
9. At 'Central Forum' you can find special missions from where you can get artifacts, which will enforce your master to have stronger aura and etc., which will in turn allow you to do more.
These are the things that come to mind. I don't remember having too much problem with spoiling overall, so I don't have any clear path, but somehow it would always work out for me after a bit of experimenting.

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
I am not sure exactly about this character, but I did plenty of spoiled slaves.
1. Make sure you have her wearing the stuff that provides taming, like crown of thorns, steel collar, nipple chain (if pierced), etc.
2. You must make sure your aura is strong (autocast 'Magna Magnifika'). You might try using other spells too, although I do not use them normally.
3. You can also try using potions, like Oblivion potion.
4. You can try and figure out what punishment is more effective on her, as different slaves seem to have different punishment scare them more than other.
5. I found that it might be very effective when you punish a slave for bad behavior, but then make her do something you can reward her for on the same day, a you reward her, but keep the reward moderate (like walk around the city or praise). For that you obviously need to keep her spirits up, you can restore her attitude by taking her to the spa for 3$ (Salon Elven Laid), most frequently in my experience it won't spoil her.
6. Some rules might make her lose spoil much quicker than just punishment. Like you can try deny toileting, behave humility, behave pet, behave toilet, etc. Also make her sleep on the floor. Combination of these things can make her lose spoil much quicker than just ordinary punishment.
7. As I said, to make her keep living through punishment you somehow need to restore her attitude at least from time to time between punishements, you can do that by punishing her less or not punishing her at all when she feels guilty, or just letting her be for a day or two. You can also obviously use 'Encourage', but try saving it for when she is in the worst state, as these can be pretty limited options.
8. Some times you its easier to train a slave when you initially give them time to adapt. Like I usually will leave my slave for the first 3 days untouched, I don't make them do anything, I just 'explain her position' and 'encourage' for first 3 days, it allows the slave to get some action points, some attitude. Then I start poking around the training looking for some skills they like to train, cause frequently even disobidient slaves have something they like to do even when they are at F-. Moreover, there are frequently skills they won't train from master, but would gladly learn in school instead, which also is a strong tool.
9. At 'Central Forum' you can find special missions from where you can get artifacts, which will enforce your master to have stronger aura and etc., which will in turn allow you to do more.
These are the things that come to mind. I don't remember having too much problem with spoiling overall, so I don't have any clear path, but somehow it would always work out for me after a bit of experimenting.
That helps a little bit :).
- Even with domini, she won't take any potions (guess cause she's the endgame character).
-I will try autocast magnifica see if it makes a difference.
-From my understanding punishment has to be shaming/erotic bondage because you have 120 days to reach S rank, with pervert, exhibitionist, nymphomaniac and bisexual+pregnant and all sex skills S AND race grand champion, so that means 40 ish days to get her to horse S and then win every single race with one in spare in case it's a bad layout so that endurance is critical.
- crown of thorns I had forgotten that one, thanks!
- oh! the salon! I did not know that! great tip!
- I have all artifacts and everything S almost (you need to be patrician or legendary to have access to that quest with 15 000 sparks available to do that quest).

Reactions: teletube

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!
One question.

Today I was patrolling the fogs looking for a girl to train to then give to Garsid.
I encountered a strangely tough battle.
And among the opponents in the battle there was Garsid himself.
I did win the battle, yet in the end it said that 'Garsid has escaped'.
So my question is, did I play it wrong? Could I even kill him? Or is his escape scripted?

Thanks!

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hey, guys!
One question.

Today I was patrolling the fogs looking for a girl to train to then give to Garsid.
I encountered a strangely tough battle.
And among the opponents in the battle there was Garsid himself.
I did win the battle, yet in the end it said that 'Garsid has escaped'.
So my question is, did I play it wrong? Could I even kill him? Or is his escape scripted?

Thanks!
Yes he will escape. However, he will drop the chimera gem so you don't have to train a slave for him to exchange for it. Look in your inventory when you get back home!

Reactions: teletube

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Yes he will escape. However, he will drop the chimera gem so you don't have to train a slave for him to exchange for it. Look in your inventory when you get back home!
When was that added?

I've never seen it before. I always skipped on garsid because frankly his requirements are pretty hard to achieve

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Couple questions, should be easy to answer I hope for anyone who knows what's going on under the hood -
Firstly, when you do a custom run with Johny's portrait, does the name need to still be Johny or can he have any name I want, and still get the post-Patrician content (sister)? Follow-up to that, if I switch his portrait with a save editor after starting the game, will the flag still be set for the quest to appear after being a Patrician, or do I actually have to *be* Johny the whole time/at the moment I become a Patrician? (Or, can I even just switch to Johny's portrait mid-game and that would set the variable during an existing run? That'd actually be ideal, since I could continue the M'lord run I'm having fun with, while still getting to check out the extra content later down the line...)

Next question, are there any other hidden quests for anyone else, or just him? Don't necessarily have to spoil what they are, just curious if there's more hidden content for other story starts? Played a tutorial run as M'lord, got myself in a comfortable position where I can start making profit easily but I want to try a custom run with some different stats and try to unlock the sister. Curious if there's anything similar for the other characters or not?

Last question, if you start a custom run with easy setting to get extra points and then move to normal difficulty later, are there any penalties for this? It'd be easier than manually editing stats later if I can't fit everything I want within a normal custom's points limit, but I'm not sure if there's anti-cheat stuff coded in to deter this approach.

I know some of you guys probably don't approve of "cheating" so if you judge me I understand, but I just want to see what the game has to offer, finally figured out how to play this thing after ~10 years of trying off and on since early versions before Hongfire versions. I could just start as Johny for real and add myself stats/money but I'd rather just create a nice start and then let the chips fall where they may so I don't end up actually cheating myself out of the fun, hope you guys can help!

Finally, just want to thank the various devs over the years for keeping this game alive, I like most of the new changes so far and am able to enjoy the game more than my previous attempts. The wiki helps too, even if it is pretty incomplete, so thanks to any/all wiki contributors. I am a bit worried about the idea of stat decay for slavers in upcoming/dev version 2.2.6, sounds very annoying to deal with (especially mage, that is a real pain to train past B if you don't want to spam fear/domination spells), but it sounds like custom start avoids this problem altogether.

EDIT - I think I found the answer to my own questions here by digging around but I still want to thank everyone for their hard work on this game! Going to just set my current M'lord start to hero_choice=10 and hope the sis shows up when I become a Patrician, if this won't work for some reason then I would appreciate a heads up but otherwise I think I got this(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to point out something I thought of while playing; deprivation suits should probably prevent a slave from waking up and trying to kill you with a knife, since they're bound up. Right now, the only thing that prevents this is chucking the angry girl in question into the cells for the night, but a deprivation suit and/or maybe even a pony harness should prevent this I think, as should dual shackles unless the girl is a descendant of Houdini's or your assistant helps her out of them, lol... Maybe this is just the way it is for gameplay purposes, as otherwise it makes the deprivation suit even more powerful for early training, and so logic be damned? Just thought I'd mention it!

Reactions: qwertyu12359

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

I was just playing the latest DEV version (v2.2.7.2) for last few weeks.
And I've noticed I'm getting game crashes during F5 (quicksave).
During crashes the quicksaves get corrupted.
Previously, I had minor incidents, but just now I lost like 2-3 hours of progress, because I forgot to make a manual save.

I don't remember experiencing such issues in previous DEV versions, this seems to be introduced recently.

Also this gave me an idea: maybe it would be a good thing to have multiple quicksave files that would iterate.
I mean, quicksave1->quicksave2->quicksave3->quicksave1 again...
In such manner if one of the quicksaves gets corrupted, you still have 2 others.
I, for example, use quicksave mostly during the session and I usually only do manual saves when I finish the session, so for me having multiple quicksaves would be a great thing.

Thanks!

bjcklo

Apr 13, 2019
What is Old Huntsman doing these days? I saw some posts about a gladiator management game from 2019-2020, but then nothing, other than some VN I don't care about.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes