Jul 25, 2022
Look while i appreciate the attempt at dialogue to accomodate me it's just too much, i have more issues with even the latest dev version of your branch (which i like the most) than all of the other jont versions before you took over combined. It's been a month now since i started posting here again and that whole time has been an unpleasant experience i wish i hadn't started, i don't want to talk or think about this game anymore for a while. Maybe i'll come back to discuss it in the future but at the end of the day i finish playthroughs on your branch annoyed and relieved it's over instead of satisfied that i won, which isn't the case for any prior branch. Revisiting them shows that's still the case and not something that changed about me over time. It's far easier and more pleasant for me to just stay on versions i like than to came here and argue for what i want your version to be.

It was productive though in a roundabout way.
Before revisiting old versions again i hadn't realised just how much i prefer them over this one. I've figured out what versions of the game i do like, saved several from being lost forever and improved them non destructively to the best of my ability - i've restored the image pack for 1.7.5 but i'm hanging onto the gifs as well even though i don't like them. Just need moo mod now. I've made my own changes to isabella that i think are better than any other version released, but all of those are archived too. I even managed to find a copy of 1.7.3 and while i probably won't play it much it still deserves to live so we can look back on it later if nothing else. Plenty of old abandoned ideas were actually good while newer ones were awful - just look at how isabella was in default 1.7.5 for an example, then go look what she was like all the way back in 1.2.1. If we keep losing old versions we'll keep repeating the same mistakes.

Even for your branch which i'm unlikely to revisit anytime soon, if ever, there are players happier with the game now that my changes were implemented so that's productive too. But all that said if i could rewind time to before i posted here i never would've bothered either. I hope this has shown how calcified this versions playerbase has become and why different demographics will rarely speak up with those that do quickly regretting it.

If i do come back to suggest changes i'll let you know.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Look while i appreciate the attempt at dialogue to accomodate me it's just too much, i have more issues with even the latest dev version of your branch (which i like the most) than all of the other jont versions before you took over combined. It's been a month now since i started posting here again and that whole time has been an unpleasant experience i wish i hadn't started, i don't want to talk or think about this game anymore for a while. Maybe i'll come back to discuss it in the future but at the end of the day i finish playthroughs on your branch annoyed and relieved it's over instead of satisfied that i won, which isn't the case for any prior branch. Revisiting them shows that's still the case and not something that changed about me over time. It's far easier and more pleasant for me to just stay on versions i like than to came here and argue for what i want your version to be.

It was productive though in a roundabout way.
Before revisiting old versions again i hadn't realised just how much i prefer them over this one. I've figured out what versions of the game i do like, saved several from being lost forever and improved them non destructively to the best of my ability - i've restored the image pack for 1.7.5 but i'm hanging onto the gifs as well even though i don't like them. Just need moo mod now. I've made my own changes to isabella that i think are better than any other version released, but all of those are archived too. I even managed to find a copy of 1.7.3 and while i probably won't play it much it still deserves to live so we can look back on it later if nothing else. Plenty of old abandoned ideas were actually good while newer ones were awful - just look at how isabella was in default 1.7.5 for an example, then go look what she was like all the way back in 1.2.1. If we keep losing old versions we'll keep repeating the same mistakes.

Even for your branch which i'm unlikely to revisit anytime soon, if ever, there are players happier with the game now that my changes were implemented so that's productive too. But all that said if i could rewind time to before i posted here i never would've bothered either. I hope this has shown how calcified this versions playerbase has become and why different demographics will rarely speak up with those that do quickly regretting it.

If i do come back to suggest changes i'll let you know.
Wow, the first time I play this game it was in version 2.2.0, so I know nothing about version 1.75. Though thers are also many changes compared to version 2.2.0.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!
I'm playing on Extreme.
And I've managed to get some money, but it seems to be much harder to survive when you have to pay 250g+ rent while renting a house in one of the disticts.
So I've been living in the slums and stacking money, I even managed to get a B+ slave to one of the customers in the outskirts district, I though with that I would've been able to buy myself a house in the outskirts, instead of renting it (because renting it seems to be a suicide on Extreme difficulty).
But it says that I 'Lack requisite reputation'. What does that mean?
I have good reputation in outskirts, since I delivered a B+ slave there, I thought that should be enough, isn't it?!
What are the requirements to actually BUY a house?
2024-06-17 01_21_40-Window.png 2024-06-17 01_23_36-Window.png

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Hey, guys!
I'm playing on Extreme.
And I've managed to get some money, but it seems to be much harder to survive when you have to pay 250g+ rent while renting a house in one of the disticts.
So I've been living in the slums and stacking money, I even managed to get a B+ slave to one of the customers in the outskirts district, I though with that I would've been able to buy myself a house in the outskirts, instead of renting it (because renting it seems to be a suicide on Extreme difficulty).
But it says that I 'Lack requisite reputation'. What does that mean?
I have good reputation in outskirts, since I delivered a B+ slave there, I thought that should be enough, isn't it?!
What are the requirements to actually BUY a house?
View attachment 3742681 View attachment 3742687
Youve got to do the A+ slave requirements first. For outcast it would be one of three inside the Tierra del Citidel, which you should be able to access once youve gotten enough rep with the specific town.

Bear in mind that to purchase the apartment requires a significant amount of money. I think its close to 10k on normal, not sure if it increases with difficulty. 250g per decade isnt really that much as long as you can continue churning out B+ slaves at a regular pace. Its not extreme difficulty for nothing.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Another question guys.
How do I get the slave to become a 'potion master'?
I've sent her to the alchemy school like 50+ time now and its still S+.
Should it be S++ or am I getting it wrong?
2024-06-18 00_56_05-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.7.2 Dev Version.png 2024-06-18 00_57_49-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.7.2 Dev Version.png
I wasted so much time with this thing :poop::poop::poop:

Nvm, I checked the possibility on my other rich character and it seems S++ is not possible.
Somehow when I was bringing the girl to Shaitana she didn't take her, but after few times it worked, not sure what I've changed.

P.S. Now I am eligible to buy a house in outskirts, it costs 18750$. Will have to grind more, I only have 8000$...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes