ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Guys, is there a way to make a 'Pretty' slave to become 'Exquisite'?
I know that neoplasty allows +1 (I can make her 'Beautiful'), but what can be done to make it +2?
I found a slave that has great perks, but it hurts my perfectionist brain to see she is just 'Pretty'.
Not possible, but you can raise her fame through winning arena events as an alternative to qualify for S+ rating.

A pig with lipstick is still a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: ebemise42069

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

congorin

Jul 27, 2019
Guys, is there a way to make a 'Pretty' slave to become 'Exquisite'?
I know that neoplasty allows +1 (I can make her 'Beautiful'), but what can be done to make it +2?
you cant, she can still rank s+ if you win enough arena or race tho its not gonna be all green, that is the best you can get in this situation afaik except if you willing to do save editing or console cheating.

Can you check out why it displays in this order?
i think the first one is how willing your slave is to do the training, im not sure what variable affect it but im sure it is mood and aura, prolly even arousal idk.
the second one is static.
the last one i assume is her 'score', some variables like outfits, mood, traits, aura etc affected her capabilities to score higher, for example deprivation suit would nerf her score so you need to offset it with better mood for example to be considered succesful and also some training like spider mating for example have unbelievable high ceiling to be considered succesfull so much so that you need magic to train it to max.
mind you, its all my assumption from trial and error so i might be wrong.

Reactions: HaywoodJefokov

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
i think the first one is how willing your slave is to do the training, im not sure what variable affect it but im sure it is mood and aura, prolly even arousal idk.
the second one is static.
First depends on her psychological status, which in this example is 'horny'. You can see this reflected also on the rules screen in the text at the bottom.

the last one i assume is her 'score', some variables like outfits, mood, traits, aura etc affected her capabilities to score higher, for example deprivation suit would nerf her score so you need to offset it with better mood for example to be considered succesful
Right

and also some training like spider mating for example have unbelievable high ceiling to be considered succesfull so much so that you need magic to train it to max.
Magic is optional, progress occurs even if the slave feels guilty about it. As long as the slave doesn't refuse to even start the training, just keep at it.

falco256

May 27, 2019
Why is this "Abandoned"
it isn't, its just the site rules. Unless there's an update or some form of official message every 3 months it gets marked that way, even though Devs talk in this thread and post links to the test builds frequently... while games that get updated once every year or two, but post regularly on their patreon aren't marked as abandoned. This site needs a [Dairy] tag tbh, so people know they're milkers.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
found something I never seen before
getting debt notes from the money lender to repay him a small amount every 2 months
I'm paying 2 of them so far but I really hope this is actually a chain of event with an outcome instead of just rng

aaaaaaaaron123

Jun 7, 2024
Very stupid question, but I haven't figured out how I can save or load a save. No option is displayed anywhere and no save menu appears when I press esc or tab or any reasonable key

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
found something I never seen before
getting debt notes from the money lender to repay him a small amount every 2 months
I'm paying 2 of them so far but I really hope this is actually a chain of event with an outcome instead of just rng
It's effectively a delayed-start rental fee for the slums house.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
bumped dev version to 2.2.7.2 -> https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13549085

Any feedback on difficulty with 2.2.7.0+?

Started a new normal Johny and played to day 291.

Just sold an A+ slave (B+ beauty with neoplasty) at auction for 6990 with help of a B+ assistant (not Isabella).

1717945371354.png 1717945400058.png

Slave just sold:

1717945693327.png

Assistant kept:

1717945707030.png

The assistant is the first slave Johny acquired, from the market. She has earned her keep through the arena and accounting discounts.

So far only sold one other slave, a D+ assistant, to Don Castilio.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I'm playing on normal mode with Johnny so I can't comment on the hardest difficutly setting but I have no complaints about difficulty with the toughest character in normal mode. There is a learning curve to understand how to manipulate some of the stats like trying to push up "nature" by letting the girls go to the springs ect. As long as you read the aura and use the clothing system properly it seems fine. Using the arena for fights and races can pretty much pay the rent and most of the utilities so it really comes down to familiarizing yourself with all of the options available and getting used to using them for the highest payout. Maybe the highest difficulty setting is different but I won't know until my next run of the game where I will push the difficulty all the way up with Johnny as my final challenge. There are a few things that seem to happen without the player really understanding why like the "guilt" feature and simply understanding what to look out for in terms of selecting a good slave for training but these things come with time or a search on the internet for help. Getting rid of spoiling and using drugs to manipulate mood are things that simply take some experimentation and anyone planning on playing the game should choose an easier starting character to familiarize themselves with these systems before diving into harder challenges. I don't feel that the game is unreasonable in it's current state but I think the learning curve is going to be tough like it was for me when I started. That being said, it's much easier to understand now then it was back then.

A game like this one needs a tough learning curve and a solid time consuming challenge to keep it interesting since it's made up of still images and text. So I'm happy with it so far and think it's improved considerably from where it was a year ago.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
One thing I just thought of. It's been a while since I played the tutorial so I'm not sure what it does and does not teach but I think an on screen text box should pop up and explain that you need to explain the slave's situation when you first obtain them. Let the player know that asking questions to an untrained slave is going to end in disaster and push the importance of explaining the slaves situation 3 times before any serious training. Also making the player aware of what can generally be done and when might help. I remember thinking I couldn't train the slave until I got her obedience in the green but that is only true for me as the slaver. Using schools and tutors can still train them even when they are resistant. Understanding things like this can be challenging and frustrating. The game needs to be hard but if it's hard because it's confusing then that is a problem for newbie's. Speaking from experiance.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Playing on normal on 2.2.7 as Fenris story mode, bumped to hard mode after i got out of the red money-wise.
My main complaint/feedback is the slaver skill grind : i know it's been slowed compared to 2.2.3 (last version i played) but damn is it long, and with little to no indication of progress. And knowing the skills are decaying at the same time i'm trying to raise them feels terrible (this absolutely needs to be clarified, tell players the soft caps and decay caps of their MC! slaver journal entry maybe?)

The fact that you need an a+ training rating on a lesson to make progress is quite limiting, as you will rarely make progress with low-rating slaves as their obedience never gets so high that they'll focus on their lessons with the slaver properly. So early, you're not making progress because using schools for the slave to learn properly is the way to go (and not too expensive for low skills), or because your lessons aren't followed properly.
Once you're out of the red money wise (couple of d+ guild contracts) you can finally spend a bit more time to raise rating and find proper clients, but your slaver's skills are low! As a result, you get very little lessons in before needing to go to school again, so progress is slow. Seriously, most slaves only need one to two lessons to go from F to D rating on a skill so a slaver being F (D with clothes) feels really long to manage to get to D.
Finally skills are imbalanced in their number of uses - art getting 5, magic 2, medic 1 - so the progress in those skills is skewed as well, because you get less opportunities to train those skills. Raising my mage level from B to A has taken 390 days, training almost exclusively witch doctors! and that's my slaver's main skill with combat. Not sure when medic B is going to go up at this rate, if ever because of decay (which starts at B rank iirc?)
Starting with teaching level F and skills at F is a really nasty combo as a result and you really need a cushion of money to start grinding your slaver skills.
Combat and slaver health are still the easiest to raise thanks to the colosseum battles and food, followed by stewardship by cleaning/cooking yourself for a bit.

Now slaver stats... the numbers don't match what we're used to seeing on slaves. Slaver strength/libido/dominance is scaled 0-999 with rating separated on caps (A at 160 and S at 666). Slave stats are rated by rank with variance caps to the next value (+80/-20 at B for ex). My point is it's confusing. Also getting the stat to S with a 500pts gap from A is frustrating, it's really an annoying grind. Fighting amazonesses in the colosseum for a +1 strength on repeat feels terrible, and harder fog fights don't seem to give more than easier fog fights. Getting a +5 (didn't even count) for a young fiend i can one-shot with war cry+roundhouse kick and the same for a huge fog fiend i need to use 2 balms against feels just as bad.

Other feedback:
-I found Garsid at the border of the fog... i didn't expect him to play that kind of role in the fight. Nice touch.
-knowing the effects of clothes and things with numbers is a tremendous help, thank you for putting that in. any chance to add potential mood impact as well? otherwise some items just look like they do nothing.
-could you have an info window pop up with a recap of difficulty setting effects somewhere? been playing for a while from normal to hard and have noticed a couple of changes (-1 obedience, one more rule to give i knew from 2.2.3, questions have a punishment attached if not answered) but surely that's not everything, and being in the dark about it feels really weird.
-hovering an item in a shop can show you if the slave has an associated trait. Is that wanted? for example going to Steel Rose, animal items and selecting a pony harness (without buying it!) then getting out of the shop, you'll get the popup that you slaves likes being a pony if she has the trait.
-habit, taming and awareness still feel nebulous even after the tutorial revamp. some things will affect, some won't. some things will have an immediate impact, some won't. And i don't really know which it is or why in advance. Spoil, fear and despair are quite straightforward, devotion raises when fear lowers+no despair+slave has enough combined habit/taming/awareness.
-i like the color changes in fights, it's a better reminder of what effect's gonna stick wih which attack than before. still confusing though.
-cooking and ingredients stock could be clarified, finding the right ingredient combos to have proper meals can take a while otherwise. And it seems that the best meal possible isn't always prepared (is it slaver mood related? i've found that slave with high arousal/bad mood will not cook at her best skill)

Haven't updated the version since may 31 so i might have skipped some changes since.
Good job on the continued work, can't wait for the next stable release

Reactions: HaywoodJefokov

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
One thing I just thought of. It's been a while since I played the tutorial so I'm not sure what it does and does not teach but I think an on screen text box should pop up and explain that you need to explain the slave's situation when you first obtain them. Let the player know that asking questions to an untrained slave is going to end in disaster and push the importance of explaining the slaves situation 3 times before any serious training.
What disaster? Explain isn’t always effective anyway. It may save a bit of time or may not.

Also making the player aware of what can generally be done and when might help. I remember thinking I couldn't train the slave until I got her obedience in the green but that is only true for me as the slaver. Using schools and tutors can still train them even when they are resistant. Understanding things like this can be challenging and frustrating. The game needs to be hard but if it's hard because it's confusing then that is a problem for newbie's. Speaking from experiance.
”If the slave does not obey, try again another day.” “When in doubt, send them out.” “A tutor a day keeps your troubles away.”

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
My main complaint/feedback is the slaver skill grind : i know it's been slowed compared to 2.2.3 (last version i played) but damn is it long, and with little to no indication of progress. And knowing the skills are decaying at the same time i'm trying to raise them feels terrible (this absolutely needs to be clarified, tell players the soft caps and decay caps of their MC! slaver journal entry maybe?)
The intention with all of the tweaks to slaver progression is to make starting choices more impactful. Took a lifetime to achieve those levels...

If a skill drops, you exceeded the soft cap. :KEK:

The fact that you need an a+ training rating on a lesson to make progress is quite limiting, as you will rarely make progress with low-rating slaves as their obedience never gets so high that they'll focus on their lessons with the slaver properly.
High diligence is fairly common even with low rankings.

So early, you're not making progress because using schools for the slave to learn properly is the way to go (and not too expensive for low skills), or because your lessons aren't followed properly.
This change was to close a nonsensical loophole of spamming deliberately low-quality lessons as a means of raising slaver skill faster.

Once you're out of the red money wise (couple of d+ guild contracts) you can finally spend a bit more time to raise rating and find proper clients, but your slaver's skills are low! As a result, you get very little lessons in before needing to go to school again, so progress is slow. Seriously, most slaves only need one to two lessons to go from F to D rating on a skill so a slaver being F (D with clothes) feels really long to manage to get to D.
Depends on play style. Do you spend a long time on one slave before starting the next or do you work on short and long term projects in parallel? Skills have other methods to raise to D besides lessons. If you just play without focusing on slaver skills, their rise is a pleasant surprise/reward instead of a source of frustration.

Finally skills are imbalanced in their number of uses - art getting 5, magic 2, medic 1 - so the progress in those skills is skewed as well, because you get less opportunities to train those skills. Raising my mage level from B to A has taken 390 days, training almost exclusively witch doctors! and that's my slaver's main skill with combat. Not sure when medic B is going to go up at this rate, if ever because of decay (which starts at B rank iirc?)
Magic also rises through application. Seems quite realistic if it's easier to master in fine arts than in medicine.

Starting with teaching level F and skills at F is a really nasty combo as a result and you really need a cushion of money to start grinding your slaver skills.
Slaver's energy is best spent on sex training as no one else can do it. An assistant is a "free" teacher for common skills once the slave is obedient enough.

Combat and slaver health are still the easiest to raise thanks to the colosseum battles and food, followed by stewardship by cleaning/cooking yourself for a bit.
Combat requires investment to advance. As does food.

Now slaver stats... the numbers don't match what we're used to seeing on slaves. Slaver strength/libido/dominance is scaled 0-999 with rating separated on caps (A at 160 and S at 666). Slave stats are rated by rank with variance caps to the next value (+80/-20 at B for ex). My point is it's confusing.
Slaver and slaves were never the same. The continuity of slaver stats makes it possible to hover at the border and "maintain" with constant effort.

Also getting the stat to S with a 500pts gap from A is frustrating, it's really an annoying grind. Fighting amazonesses in the colosseum for a +1 strength on repeat feels terrible, and harder fog fights don't seem to give more than easier fog fights. Getting a +5 (didn't even count) for a young fiend i can one-shot with war cry+roundhouse kick and the same for a huge fog fiend i need to use 2 balms against feels just as bad.
It's not the same. Young fiend gives 1. Huge fiend gives 4.

-knowing the effects of clothes and things with numbers is a tremendous help, thank you for putting that in. any chance to add potential mood impact as well? otherwise some items just look like they do nothing.
Mood from clothing is very dynamic.

-could you have an info window pop up with a recap of difficulty setting effects somewhere? been playing for a while from normal to hard and have noticed a couple of changes (-1 obedience, one more rule to give i knew from 2.2.3, questions have a punishment attached if not answered) but surely that's not everything, and being in the dark about it feels really weird.
Maybe. Where? When switching difficulties?

-hovering an item in a shop can show you if the slave has an associated trait. Is that wanted? for example going to Steel Rose, animal items and selecting a pony harness (without buying it!) then getting out of the shop, you'll get the popup that you slaves likes being a pony if she has the trait.
Thought we fixed that already?

-habit, taming and awareness still feel nebulous even after the tutorial revamp. some things will affect, some won't. some things will have an immediate impact, some won't.
Examples?

-i like the color changes in fights, it's a better reminder of what effect's gonna stick wih which attack than before. still confusing though.
:HideThePain:

-cooking and ingredients stock could be clarified, finding the right ingredient combos to have proper meals can take a while otherwise. And it seems that the best meal possible isn't always prepared (is it slaver mood related? i've found that slave with high arousal/bad mood will not cook at her best skill)
Yes, mood limits meal prep quality when not supervised. If skill is sufficient but meal quality is lacking, stock more variety of ingredients. Meat is optional.

Good job on the continued work, can't wait for the next stable release
(y)

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Also can I request a feature? If I live in the slum and strength > pub meal I will get pelnalty from that I understand
but because the slum doesn't have a kitchen the slaver doesn't have to bother himself with making canned food and just go to bed directly
now with a house I have to:
1. Make food/canned food at the end of the day
2. Get a minus in mood for bad food which I didn't from living in the slum
3. Get a minus in mood for having to cook myself
I would like a tick list of options somewhere that prohibit the slaver from doing menial tasks for these cases.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Also can I request a feature? If I live in the slum and strength > pub meal I will get pelnalty from that I understand
but because the slum doesn't have a kitchen the slaver doesn't have to bother himself with making canned food and just go to bed directly
now with a house I have to:
1. Make food/canned food at the end of the day
2. Get a minus in mood for bad food which I didn't from living in the slum
3. Get a minus in mood for having to cook myself
I would like a tick list of options somewhere that prohibit the slaver from doing menial tasks for these cases.
End the day with at least one red energy star to avoid auto-meal-prep. Having a kitchen, the slaver expects to have ingredients to make something better. You can interpret the bad food diary entry in this case as 'why did no one buy ingredients'? (Pot, meet kettle.)

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
End the day with at least one red energy star to avoid auto-meal-prep. Having a kitchen, the slaver expects to have ingredients to make something better. You can interpret the bad food diary entry in this case as 'why did no one buy ingredients'? (Pot, meet kettle.)
it's a lot of work to end the day with red energy, I have bull ring
just go to sleep my dude
it's still annoying to have my slaver doing stuff I have no control of, I made the choice of not cooking and eat out so why are you still grumbling

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes