Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Bumped dev version to 2.2.7.1 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There is one new image since 2.2.6.1 (attached -> goes in game/content/pic/mob). if you hadn't already downloaded the images that were attached to the 2.2.6.1 post, go back to that post ( ) for the attached zip that includes images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+).
... no idea how to download the proper version ...
... what is proper version ... ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I used the blaze it option and it had no effect. Then I used alcohol and it had no effect. So I slept and tried it the next day and the slaves mood just wouldn't budge. I eventually increased her mood through normal training and rewards. Now she seems to be effected by drugs and alcohol so I'm not sure what was going on. I don't have a save though as I've worked past the problem.

I guess guilt has been worked into the gameplay to make the game a little more challenging? I don't mind but I've been seeing alot of it and I don't remember seeing it a year ago when I played. Even slaves in the slave slot sleeping in my bed seem to be effected by it if the mood isn't high. If training makes them dirty it can also drag down their mood so you can't just mindlessly repeat train characters once you break open their base resistances. It's pretty cool but something I've noticed that has changed from when I used to play it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I used the blaze it option and it had no effect. Then I used alcohol and it had no effect. So I slept and tried it the next day and the slaves mood just wouldn't budge. I eventually increased her mood through normal training and rewards. Now she seems to be effected by drugs and alcohol so I'm not sure what was going on. I don't have a save though as I've worked past the problem.
Ask the slave how she feels. Compare the number of positive and negative factors.

I guess guilt has been worked into the gameplay to make the game a little more challenging? I don't mind but I've been seeing alot of it and I don't remember seeing it a year ago when I played. Even slaves in the slave slot sleeping in my bed seem to be effected by it if the mood isn't high. If training makes them dirty it can also drag down their mood so you can't just mindlessly repeat train characters once you break open their base resistances. It's pretty cool but something I've noticed that has changed from when I used to play it.
Guilt is an opportunity.

coil0960

Jan 14, 2024
Hi all, any tips on leveling player character skills to S+?

I'm playing with Teacher and the Stewardship skill hovers around B+ or A+. With the Livery item equipped, I can train girls to S+ in Stewardship skills. However when I've exhausted Stewardship training opportunities, my Stewardship skill degrades back down to B+ unless I dedicate energy to having the player character tidy/cook each day.

I've trained three girls to S+ in Cooking, Maid, and Secretary, and haven't hit S+ in Stewardship without Livery.

Last edited:

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

I believe, I am experiencing one small bug. Just wanted to confirm.
So I have bought and trained all the available characters from the Smuggler.

First one was Wilhelmine.
I bought her, trained her, sold her.
Then I went to Smuggler and she was available there again.

So I bought her again.
Yet the button to buy here at the Smuggler still remain.

I tested it out with other characters from the Smuggler and seems like this bug does not exist for them, because after I bought them, they are no longer available there to buy.

I wonder if it is a problem with my save (since I used it throughout many version updates) or maybe its just an ongoing bug.
In other words, I can somehow be selling and buying her over and over again at the Smuggler's.

2024-06-04 21_09_06-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.6.16 Dev Version.png 2024-06-04 21_09_36-Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.6.16 Dev Version.png View attachment 412.sav

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi all, any tips on leveling player character skills to S+?

I'm playing with Teacher and the Stewardship skill hovers around B+ or A+. With the Livery item equipped, I can train girls to S+ in Stewardship skills. However when I've exhausted Stewardship training opportunities, my Stewardship skill degrades back down to B+ unless I dedicate energy to having the player character tidy/cook each day.

I've trained three girls to S+ in Cooking, Maid, and Secretary, and haven't hit S+ in Stewardship without Livery.
Skills that aren't aligned to the slaver's backstory will require continual effort to maintain at the highest level.

Reactions: coil0960

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
After many years, I played the new version of the game again. I found a lot of updated content. However, there are also many problems.

1. Sanbox cheating cannot give slaves indolent and dextrous traits. These new traits were not added to the original cheating module (I know that the cheating function was also a MOD at the beginning. In fact, my friend made a better cheating MOD, but because of the language barrier, it was not uploaded to f95 or contacted with the production team at that time)

2. Skill decay will occur due to the character background. I read everyone's feedback. This really raised the original Johnny's hell difficulty to another level. But in fact, everyone is more looking forward to adding exclusive plots to her sister. Many people even said that other characters should be added with daughter and mother plots after becoming nobles. Of course, because these feedbacks are not from f95 , not even from English, so you may not know

3, people actually hope to replace the old pictures that are not so refined. I know about copyright protection issues. Even my own painter friends have their works adopted by jackonine because I know about it. Of course, most people still maintain a tolerant attitude

4,, In fact, in non-English environments, no matter 1.75/2.22/2.23 versions, there are language localization versions and various MODs and revisions based on f95 forum and github versions. I don’t know if you are interested in these versions. These revisions did not make too many changes to the game source code. Most of them added special characters, story plots, and rich pictures

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
After many years, I played the new version of the game again. I found a lot of updated content. However, there are also many problems.

1. Sanbox cheating cannot give slaves indolent and dextrous traits. These new traits were not added to the original cheating module (I know that the cheating function was also a MOD at the beginning. In fact, my friend made a better cheating MOD, but because of the language barrier, it was not uploaded to f95 or contacted with the production team at that time)
Thanks for pointing this out.

2. Skill decay will occur due to the character background. I read everyone's feedback. This really raised the original Johnny's hell difficulty to another level. But in fact, everyone is more looking forward to adding exclusive plots to her sister. Many people even said that other characters should be added with daughter and mother plots after becoming nobles. Of course, because these feedbacks are not from f95 , not even from English, so you may not know
Thanks for sharing these insights.

3, people actually hope to replace the old pictures that are not so refined. I know about copyright protection issues. Even my own painter friends have their works adopted by jackonine because I know about it. Of course, most people still maintain a tolerant attitude
It's easier now to add or replace art.

4,, In fact, in non-English environments, no matter 1.75/2.22/2.23 versions, there are language localization versions and various MODs and revisions based on f95 forum and github versions. I don’t know if you are interested in these versions. These revisions did not make too many changes to the game source code. Most of them added special characters, story plots, and rich pictures
Definitely interested in new content. I'd like to implement localization too.

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks for sharing these insights.

It's easier now to add or replace art.

Definitely interested in new content. I'd like to implement localization too.
Actually, there was a Chinese version based on version 2.23 a long time ago. It added characters such as Mai Shiranui, but because it uses the Chinese mainland network disk (this network disk is as bad and evil as vampires---Baidupan), if you are interested, I can share it with you via Telegram.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Actually, there was a Chinese version based on version 2.23 a long time ago. It added characters such as Mai Shiranui, but because it uses the Chinese mainland network disk (this network disk is as bad and evil as vampires---Baidupan), if you are interested, I can share it with you via Telegram.
I don’t use Telegram. Can you upload just the jack.qsp file here? And share a few screenshots of the new art?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScarredFang

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, is there a way to make a 'Pretty' slave to become 'Exquisite'?
I know that neoplasty allows +1 (I can make her 'Beautiful'), but what can be done to make it +2?
I found a slave that has great perks, but it hurts my perfectionist brain to see she is just 'Pretty'.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Can you check out why it displays in this order?
1717712854737.png
then
1717712862412.png
but then?? 1717712871616.png
on more tests I think this is feedback from slaver's allure

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes