a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why can I not buy the beads or any of the other stuff? why.jpg
This is normal fetish stuff and should be able to by when ever I want this junk.

ADD: After playing for a while I found out I already have all that stuff in my custom game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ebemise42069

ShaggyGrey

Nov 10, 2018
I've got a question, I saw in the girls pic folder the three other folders for the attaires of Isabella (the one you meet on the Border of the Fogs and you can keep it), and Julia (if you're playing as Johnny, or with his portrait in the custom start, you can get her in the Vatican when you become a patrician), but I don't know how to get Felicity, Helen, Wilhelmine or Yasmin. It's just curiosity, for them being "special" with extra background. If anyone knows I'll be glad if you tell me. Thank you in advance.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've got a question, I saw in the girls pic folder the three other folders for the attaires of Isabella (the one you meet on the Border of the Fogs and you can keep it), and Julia (if you're playing as Johnny, or with his portrait in the custom start, you can get her in the Vatican when you become a patrician), but I don't know how to get Felicity, Helen, Wilhelmine or Yasmin. It's just curiosity, for them being "special" with extra background. If anyone knows I'll be glad if you tell me. Thank you in advance.
Felicity is a post-patrician quest, if I remember you access it at the central forum, perhaps with extra-conditions to make the NPC appear.

The other three, they are the tutorial girls. You can get them in the slums, with the smuggler NPC lady (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaggyGrey

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, if you set autocast auspex etc, the information on the aura is not displayed correctly,
well, or at least not always, yesterday I racked my brain, seeing the information that my aura is higher, but when I tried to use the rest of the magic, it wrote to me that her aura was too strong

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
and in general it’s a bit strange when with a one point of fear, there was a C+ rank slave, and as soon as you get rid of fear, the rank flies to F-, although she had 2 points of devotion

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
well, I don’t like the formula for calculating master_str either, it’s just some kind of shit,
strong dependence on the level of food and grind of the arena, even maintaining the mood and the other two characteristics, the strength flies just to hell, and in my opinion, when you eat, in the serpentine location, this food is not taken into account, unless its rank is F- the one for 3 coins, as soon as we end the day, we are told that the food is F-rank
well, yes, it is not taken into account, it just satisfies hunger, although the restaurant one is taken into account
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in your opinion, it turns out to live in a shack and eat normally, these are two things that are not compatible with each other?

P.S. I'm talking about a shack now, in which survival is hell

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
when I tried to use the rest of the magic, it wrote to me that her aura was too strong
Your aura is stronger but your magic isn’t. A slave with high nature has a fixed chance to resist each spell depending on the slaver’s skill in magic. The only way to guarantee every spell will succeed on a slave with S+ nature is to have S++ magic skill, which is reached by wearing the magic robe while having S+ magic skill.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
and in general it’s a bit strange when with a one point of fear, there was a C+ rank slave, and as soon as you get rid of fear, the rank flies to F-, although she had 2 points of devotion
What difficulty level are you playing, and what was the rest of her aura? Was she spoiled? Fear is a strong factor for obedience. If fear disappears then obedience drops. But if obedience drops enough, then you are likely to have guilt to punish, restoring fear and building obedience through other aura factors. So it will self correct. Consider it a quirk of strong personality for slaves with high attributes. It’s fairly unusual even so.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
when you eat, in the serpentine location, this food is not taken into account, unless its rank is F- the one for 3 coins, as soon as we end the day, we are told that the food is F-rank
The part of the code you quoted is just the user interface. The implementation is in interaction_city. I checked, it's working correctly. If the food you ate at the restaurant or tavern is good enough to maintain your strength, it shows that you aren't hungry. Otherwise it shows the food quality at home, because you're still hungry and will eat whatever is cooked, or canned food. Still, if you ate out then you'll lose less strength than if you didn't.

There are many ways to raise strength besides the ones you listed. Sex is one of them. There is also a brothel, you know? And even the guild has something for this, when you level up with them enough.

in your opinion, it turns out to live in a shack and eat normally, these are two things that are not compatible with each other?

P.S. I'm talking about a shack now, in which survival is hell
The slums are not meant to be a comfortable place to live. The F- food is not adequate to maintain strength, but it won’t kill you either. It’s entirely possible to spend the whole game in the slums but you’ll miss out on a lot of content, so we’ve designed it so that there are incentives to relocate. The original game had this too, but to a lesser extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: He11sound

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
The part of the code you quoted is just the user interface. The implementation is in interaction_city. I checked, it's working correctly. If the food you ate at the restaurant or tavern is good enough to maintain your strength, it shows that you aren't hungry. Otherwise it shows the food quality at home, because you're still hungry and will eat whatever is cooked, or canned food. Still, if you ate out then you'll lose less strength than if you didn't.

There are many ways to raise strength besides the ones you listed. Sex is one of them. There is also a brothel, you know? And even the guild has something for this, when you level up with them enough.

The slums are not meant to be a comfortable place to live. The F- food is not adequate to maintain strength, but it won’t kill you either. It’s entirely possible to spend the whole game in the slums but you’ll miss out on a lot of content, so we’ve designed it so that there are incentives to relocate. The original game had this too, but to a lesser extent.
And I wrote that I maintain the rest of the characteristics at the proper level, although I have to constantly go to Madame Jofre
but I don’t really want to grind the arena, at first it’s still interesting, and after that it turns into a routine + these are additional expenses for Salon Elven Laid,
and without an arena, the power flies to hell pretty quickly
and it doesn’t matter that every day you go to Madame Jofre, eat in a tavern, keep your mood at the proper level, washed, and didn’t go to the arena, get a minus point to the strength.
Okay, all the same, the strength is not so critically reduced, time just flies by playing, you think an hour has passed, but no, I’ve been sitting for 5 hours already

I'm just trying to figure out the intricacies of the game, going to the city is not a problem, everything becomes very simple there and does not present any difficulty, increasing any characteristics is not a problem at all, the only difficulty there is a lack of coins, which, as far as I remember, is more than compensated with barn, barn is not particularly interesting to me in principle

P.S. in this patch, of course, I didn’t go through it to the end, but I still remember something, but I forgot something for a long time
P.S.S about the rank of slave, do you think it should depend on the mood? I think it's weird that the rank depends on the mood, at least momentarily
in the sense that we are making an obedient slave, and don’t care what her mood is, rank is rank
even here nothing is said about the fact that she should have the appropriate mood at the same time

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
What difficulty level are you playing, and what was the rest of her aura? Was she spoiled? Fear is a strong factor for obedience. If fear disappears then obedience drops. But if obedience drops enough, then you are likely to have guilt to punish, restoring fear and building obedience through other aura factors. So it will self correct. Consider it a quirk of strong personality for slaves with high attributes. It’s fairly unusual even so.
so far on classic, no, there was neither angst nor spoil, if I'm not mistaken there was only S+ Intellect and S+ Nature
and my strength was much less there

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh i didnt knew that , Thanks i will try it out..
You should go read this and then use the cheat you want to start out with or use them all.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
without an arena, the power flies to hell pretty quickly
Besides sex, give a slave personal athletics or gladiatrix lessons.

P.S.S about the rank of slave, do you think it should depend on the mood? I think it's weird that the rank depends on the mood, at least momentarily
in the sense that we are making an obedient slave, and don’t care what her mood is, rank is rank
It's a legacy of the original game design to include obedience in the rating. And mood can shift obedience a bit so if you're right on the threshold, it can affect the rating. I've not thought about removing obedience from the rating calculation. Maybe for above D- we could remove the obedience thresholds? If obedience is negative I think the rating should still be F-.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Besides sex, give a slave personal athletics or gladiatrix lessons.

It's a legacy of the original game design to include obedience in the rating. And mood can shift obedience a bit so if you're right on the threshold, it can affect the rating. I've not thought about removing obedience from the rating calculation. Maybe for above D- we could remove the obedience thresholds? If obedience is negative I think the rating should still be F-.
Maybe for above D- we could remove the obedience thresholds? If obedience is negative I think the rating should still be F-.
So it is, isn't it? D- goes when obedience > 0, at least I didn't have other cases

when the rank jumps on the same day, depending on the mood. it's still not right
Because this is a qualification, and for example, a person comes to work, qualified, depending on his mood, only efficiency will suffer, no more, he remains a skilled worker, regardless of his mood. I'm not saying to completely change the formula, in the long run, I agree, he will most likely lose his qualifications, but at the moment, this should not affect his mood.
in the same way, it does not work in the opposite direction, if a person is less qualified, but in a good mood, he still will not be able to do work for which a qualification higher than his is required, because it does not depend on mood
The mood should not change rank on the same day that the mood changed. The next day maybe, but not this day.

I didn't understand much about some magics, for example Sententia Veritas is applied if your aura is higher even with Nature(A+)=master_mage+wizard robe. Domini Dictum is not superimposed, as it clearly states what should be master_mage> Nature. But Delikacia also does not, although the formula there is the same as with Sententia Veritas, why?
1670535837804.png
although they are one unit apart from each other, the results are very different, well, it's just random as for me
-6,98 against -8,34
yes, I was not lucky with Adriana, she has bad slave_type for formulas xD, random of course fierce
Do you really need such a random in this formula? here in the denominator there is at least some kind of logic, but in the numerator, it's just random not dependent on characteristics at all
BTW this is just the case when Delikacia is comparable to Domini Dictum

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes