a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any downside to playing on easy/with cheats? is there any sort of unlockables that i wouldn't be able to get?
No, it just makes it easier to get.
You can use 1 or all of them from the wiki if you want to.
I use the cheats only when I can not figure out how to fix a slave in the game only only use the bare minimum to make it work.
The wiki will tell you what each one does.

Reactions: anon1010

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
is there any downside to playing on easy/with cheats? is there any sort of unlockables that i wouldn't be able to get?
As far as I know there's no downside to playing on easy or using cheats, it's all about how much of a challenge you want the game to be.

Reactions: anon1010

falco256

May 27, 2019
As far as I know there's no downside to playing on easy or using cheats, it's all about how much of a challenge you want the game to be.
Only time it makes a difference is that it locks out the gimpy kids sister. To get her you need to use him and then become a Patrician without any cheats.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Can someone tell me why Praetor Siegfrid won't accept my slave?

1234.png

This is his requirements from the wiki and I'm pretty sure my slave has met all of them.

2323.png

And this is the message I get whenever I try to sell her:

24242.png

When I couldn't sell her the first time, I thought "horse" might mean pony training so I tried maxing that out, but he still wouldn't take her. So I'm out of ideas.
I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me what I'm missing.

I'm playing the dev version btw

Zetsubo

Aug 27, 2018
Hopefully you wont consider this as spam guys :) some more recent pictures i generated. I have too many of them so i picked few that i liked.
Side note: with controlnet getting better and better every day we are not far away from getting consistent characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Can someone tell me why Praetor Siegfrid won't accept my slave?

View attachment 2562902

This is his requirements from the wiki and I'm pretty sure my slave has met all of them.

View attachment 2562904

And this is the message I get whenever I try to sell her:

View attachment 2562907

When I couldn't sell her the first time, I thought "horse" might mean pony training so I tried maxing that out, but he still wouldn't take her. So I'm out of ideas.
I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me what I'm missing.

I'm playing the dev version btw
Check pony skill again, she's only at B where he's asking for S.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
As I said already, I did raise the pony skill up to S and he still wouldn't take her. I don't think that's the problem.
A customer might not take a slave that they have rejected in the past, even if they have been improved. I think it depends on difficulty settings, also you have to wait at least a decade before you try offering the girl again. It's a good idea to save your game before handing in a high spark project, just in case something is off. She could get sweaty and that might cause charm to drop.

The other thing I would caution about is using the wiki. It's possible to get bad intel from there. Better to look at the stated requirements in your slaver's diary.

Reactions: pisnet123

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
A customer might not take a slave that they have rejected in the past, even if they have been improved. I think it depends on difficulty settings, also you have to wait at least a decade before you try offering the girl again. It's a good idea to save your game before handing in a high spark project, just in case something is off. She could get sweaty and that might cause charm to drop.

The other thing I would caution about is using the wiki. It's possible to get bad intel from there. Better to look at the stated requirements in your slaver's diary.
wtf.png

Turns out the wiki is indeed wrong. I finally managed to sell her after raising her maid skills to S.
I'll make sure not to rely on info there anymore....

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Hopefully you wont consider this as spam guys :) some more recent pictures i generated. I have too many of them so i picked few that i liked.
Side note: with controlnet getting better and better every day we are not far away from getting consistent characters.
Looks nice, but I suggest to wait until new base models are ready. Then we can use them as a base for events as well: img2img + all original tags too: this should give very consistent results for each girl. If it still won't be enough a simple lora/text embedding based on the base pic will give additional consistency - those can be made on auto with a simple script.

Also it will make all generated event with the transparent background, so the background will be set based on the current house player owns. But still this needs testing tho, bc sex scenes might look weird without a bed or some other furniture.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you very much, they look amazing :)

Some weird anatomy here and there, so I had to crop, edit or skip some of them. But in the end I added most of them:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

(can someone tell me how to add multiple files to GitGud from the web interface in one commit? The workflow as of now is a bit lame)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zetsubo

Troshidin

Jan 9, 2022
this may sound like a wierd question but...
What game engine is this built in? Is there a better engine to build games like this in?
*I've been thinking about getting into coding specifically to make games like this, but want to make sure I've looking at the right stuff before I dive in.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
this may sound like a wierd question but...
What game engine is this built in? Is there a better engine to build games like this in?
*I've been thinking about getting into coding specifically to make games like this, but want to make sure I've looking at the right stuff before I dive in.
It's built in an edited version of QSP.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes