kiloter

Mar 5, 2022
I tried adding more customers - it works if I ant to substitute some of the old ones, but cant manage to add new ones. How can I solve that? Pic for reference: 1680739668393.png 1680739643038.png

Zetsubo

Aug 27, 2018
Another Ai generation attempts if you are interested guys :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i need to find good model for generating anime feet/hands and im good to go :) let me know what you think guys.
(Edit: added more)

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
let me know what you think guys.
For games u need consistency between images, which is hard to do with current AI tech. For example, after making a base image for the girl, next u would want to put some clothes on her, but she should still be the same girl. After that u would want to add facial expressions too and here comes another problem: exponential growth of images. For example u have 10 outfits for a girl and then want to add 5 facial expressions: it's 10 x 5 = 50 pics already. To solve this a sprite system is typically used (u add expressions on top of the original image, so instead of 10 x 5 u get 10 + 5 = 15 images).

But this means that first 10 images with different outfits should have absolutely the same girl in it, pixel to pixel. And then this should be done to 600 girls that are already in the game (+ there will be other variations like cuter looks after the surgery, bugger breasts, fatter body, piercings, scars, tattoos, etc), meaning u can't manually edit all those pics in photoshop. Good luck coming with the solution to this.

Edit: On top of that there are sex scenes: it's super hard to make those with AI, but this game needs those for each girl too. Even trying to generate anal sex is a pain bc every AI model was trained on danbooru-type tagged images that simply don't have anal sex tag.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Edit: On top of that there are sex scenes: it's super hard to make those with AI, but this game needs those for each girl too. Even trying to generate anal sex is a pain bc every AI model was trained on danbooru-type tagged images that simply don't have anal sex tag.
On Gelbooru you can achieve some positive result with the tags "anal" and "penis" combined (as long as yaoi is in negative or course). Or does it really have to be one tag? :unsure:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
On Gelbooru you can achieve some positive result with the tags "anal" and "penis" combined (as long as yaoi is in negative or course). Or does it really have to be one tag? :unsure:
It produces either vanilla sex or just poking with fingers while penis is still visible somewhere. Not anal sex.
It has to be either 1 tag or combination of tags that will give only images with anal sex. Basically only result matters: to make anal sex with AI we need to find a combo that will select only pics with anal sex on danbooru on similar website. But I couldn't find such combination.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
i need to find good model for generating anime feet/hands and im good to go :) let me know what you think guys.
Great images.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any word on how the pregnancy and birth mod was coming along? Never liked the church stealing my slaves.
I think the plan was to introduce a new scientist NPC, which would be secretly against the Vatican, or at least found some ways for kids not to get birthed deadborn.

But that was three years ago and the dev' working on it focused his efforts on real life events. He still gives us a hand every once in a while tho, but a full fledge mechanic overhaul is not to be expected in the foreseeable future.

But any newcomer with programming or writing experience is welcome to try his luck!

Reactions: legendppk

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
What are you using to generate these images?

Reactions: Svenn85

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, I'd also like to know what people use to generate NSFW images.

It would be amazing if we could get an AI to create a big amount of models that can then be used as bases for customization, so the slave can change appearance depending on what she's wearing, what sexual act she's performing, etc.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
It would be amazing if we could get an AI to create a big amount of models that can then be used as bases for customization, so the slave can change appearance depending on what she's wearing, what sexual act she's performing, etc.
That's the idea, but unfortunately I'm too busy with IRL stuff to finish it faster. The first of 3 parts (divided by age) should be ready this week tho.

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
For some reason, I don't seem to be able to progress in the Bull Quarter objective, even though I've sold slaves to residents there. Does anyone know why this is? Or where in the files to troubleshoot?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I added in the dev' version (y)

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
How are you making these?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any downside to playing on easy/with cheats? is there any sort of unlockables that i wouldn't be able to get?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes