qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are there any good mods for gameplay content / is there soon an update?
All good mods have been implemented in the last version (like the Moo Mod).

As for an update, impossible to say as it depends from when unpaid and anonymous developers can/want to work on it. You can still have an idea by looking at the Roadmap on the first post of this thread, as it's updated regularly. (y)

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
So how do you guys make your slaves obedient? I personally have a hard time using punishments, because it quickly leads to despair, which quickly leads to a despondent slave with no sanity left. And some slaves are so rebellious that it takes a long time for them to even follow your orders, so you can't actually reward them for a long time, which means their constant low mood also leads to despair and despondency. I usually discard difficult slaves from the beginning because I don't really know how to deal with them. I'm just curious what you guys do.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I personally have a hard time using punishments, because it quickly leads to despair, which quickly leads to a despondent slave with no sanity left.
1, Over punishments lead to despair, if she has a 3-guilt, punishments below level 3 will lead to spoiling, but it can raise her mood, punishments over 3 will lead to despair and usually guarantee her fearness to rise.
2, All the aura variables excluding spoiling contribute to obedience, of which fearness is most effective in the beginning, coming from punishments when she is disobedient.

That should be enough for her to become obedient for the first time, but fearness can't cover all her training procedures because it will go down when her mood stays positive, the rest is still up to you to explore.

EDIT:
And some slaves are so rebellious that it takes a long time for them to even follow your orders, so you can't actually reward them for a long time
If you do have increased her fearness, and she is still very rebellious, there are still ways to slightly decrease her despair:
1, Everyday, when she firstly refuse your orders, it slightly decreases her despair rates.
2, Reward her with a plush toy, which slightly decreases her despair rates once a day.
3, Reward her for no reason, it will cause her spoiling to rise, and her awareness to fall, but it can improve her mood. But don't use it often, the disadvantages outweigh the benefits.
4, Garden of Gethsemane, this reward is the most effective way to decrease spoiling, fearness and despair when they are at high levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svenn85

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Im plannig to remake all slaves pics with stable diffusion. As far as I understand, 3 of the tutorial have already been done, but not in the game. Can you guys post them so I could compare with my results?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Im plannig to remake all slaves pics with stable diffusion. As far as I understand, 3 of the tutorial have already been done, but not in the game. Can you guys post them so I could compare with my results?
I'm wondering about using the AI generated pics too, qwertyu12359 , what's the exact standard.
For example, this pic, problems exist at her fingers and arms, and pussy isn't that reasonable either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Ok I gonna post some of mine too then:

Basically what I wanted to prove is how ez u can change clothes with AI. It basically on auto, I can make a ton of outfits for each girl with just 1 click.

But yeah, this is how my style looks like. U can probably even guess who are those, since they are based on the current image pack, meaning u will be able just replace images and continue playing without any discomfort - ur girls will keep thier looks.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Negro Tercermundista and UnceliusM are currently working on it. I'll let them the pleasure of presenting their own work :)

If there's an order of priority for anything after the tutorial girls, it'd be:

1) Normal scenes and scenes for the tutorial girls
2) Remaking Isabella, Felicity and Julia so they can have emotions, outfits and accessories
3) New IA generated girls with unique feats, R34 or exotic originals (cyborgs, mermaids, monster girls...)
4) Clothes and accessories for every single slave
5) Every single feature put into visuals: body mods, tatoos, etc.

I'm wondering about using the AI generated pics too, qwertyu12359 , what's the exact standard.
For example, this pic, problems exist at her fingers and arms, and pussy isn't that reasonable either.
This is extremely close to usable. The standard simply is: "better than what's already there". Here the bad anatomy on the fingers, the liquid leg and the weird pussy are getting on the way.

But in terms of quality and art, it's good!
Ok I gonna post some of mine too then:

Basically what I wanted to prove is how ez u can change clothes with AI. It basically on auto, I can make a ton of outfits for each girl with just 1 click.

But yeah, this is how my style looks like. U can probably even guess who are those, since they are based on the current image pack, meaning u will be able just replace images and continue playing without any discomfort - ur girls will keep thier looks.
I'm unable to see the attached images. You should try to edit the post and reupload the images with another button until it works on pre-visualization.

About the feature you're presenting, it seems very promising and exciting! :)

Reactions: sarinee

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I'm unable to see the attached images. You should try to edit the post and reupload the images with another button until it works on pre-visualization.
Looks like those images are not allowed here, so they were deleted. I started with lolis since they go first with ids, probably thats the reason lol. I uploaded them to mega for now, maybe the link won't be deleted:

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Looks like those images are not allowed here, so they were deleted. I started with lolis since they go first with ids, probably thats the reason lol. I uploaded them to mega for now, maybe the link won't be deleted: Mega
They look absolutely amazing. (y)

This art style and quality 100% fits the game in my opinion, so I advocate that you join our private conversation dedicated for IA generation (if you agree I'll see that you get invited). Then you'll tell me what you'll want to do exactly and I'll put your tasks on the roadmap for implementation by v2.2.4. :)

bews

Aug 1, 2020
This art style and quality 100% fits the game in my opinion, so I advocate that you join our private conversation dedicated for IA generation (if you agree I'll see that you get invited). Then you'll tell me what you'll want to do exactly and I'll put your tasks on the roadmap for implementation by v2.2.4. :)
Sure, send the invite (y)

I suggest skipping on accessories for now - it will be hard to do. For stargers I suggest a lot of clothes, facial expressions that will reflect current mood, body mods and tatoos only that can be hidden beneath the clothes. The reason for this is the exponential growth of images. For examle if we have an accessory, every clothing pic should have a variant with or without it. So every accessory will be adding N+1 pics to every girl. This is not a realistic plan: it will be really hard to do and even harder to support it later in the future.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sure, send the invite (y)

I suggest skipping on accessories for now - it will be hard to do. For stargers I suggest a lot of clothes, facial expressions that will reflect current mood, body mods and tatoos only that can be hidden beneath the clothes. The reason for this is the exponential growth of images. For examle if we have an accessory, every clothing pic should have a variant with or without it. So every accessory will be adding N+1 pics to every girl. This is not a realistic plan: it will be really hard to do and even harder to support it later in the future.
About the accessories, the best idea would be one transparent picture. And it would be sent to pixel positions for each slave, thanks to a json file or in the QSP directly.

ImperatorAugustus might be able to make that happen though I don't want to make a promise instead of him.

About the invite, it should come as soon a NegroTer will log in (y)

bews

Aug 1, 2020
About the accessories, the best idea would be one transparent picture. And it would be sent to pixel positions for each slave, thanks to a json file or in the QSP directly.
Yeah, that's the idea for facial expressions, but accessories won't fit perfectly with auto generated clothes. At least not on auto. Same with tattoos and body mods: some clothes have different body parts exposed (that can even vary per each girl), so let say we want a crotch tattoo: it should be partially or fully visible with such outfits, which is impossible to do on auto - it has to be manually corrected for each outfit and each girl. That will add a ton of work.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That will add a ton of work.
Sure. But that's exactly the aim: quality.

The game has quantity, perhaps too much for its own good. With currently 600 slaves of multiple hair color, there's time to get bored with seeing "the same girls over and over again".

What the game doesn't have is enough suspension of disbelief. You pay your slave a manicure, or fancy jewelry, you never get to see it. That's a bummer.

Adding details to every slave will be as much of a seemingly impossible task as photographing every road was for Google before they actually started... But they did it (kind of). Anyway, I'm not deciding instead of people what they have to do for this game, but that's indeed my long term vision of what would make this game greater and I think the work/result balance is in favor of doing so.

Reactions: sarinee and BakaG

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Here's the completed Yasmin if you're looking for reference points.

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
Negro Tercermundista and UnceliusM are currently working on it. I'll let them the pleasure of presenting their own work :)

If there's an order of priority for anything after the tutorial girls, it'd be:

1) Normal scenes and scenes for the tutorial girls
2) Remaking Isabella, Felicity and Julia so they can have emotions, outfits and accessories
3) New IA generated girls with unique feats, R34 or exotic originals (cyborgs, mermaids, monster girls...)

This is extremely close to usable. The standard simply is: "better than what's already there". Here the bad anatomy on the fingers, the liquid leg and the weird pussy are getting on the way.

But in terms of quality and art, it's good!

About the feature you're presenting, it seems very promising and exciting! :)
See this is really ironic for me somewhat since this game is ancient, the engine itself is seems to have been last updated under the communist party and then the images posted here look like they have been commissioned by some triple A studio (yes I know its AI but still). Its an insane fusion of the past and future, and I am going to just say it: if the new standard for art is that, the UI is gonna need some work.

At this point, probably something I don't want on my public github repos, and I will need a small lifetime to learn QSP but I won't mind throwing some help into the source code.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
See this is really ironic for me somewhat since this game is ancient, the engine itself is seems to have been last updated under the communist party and then the images posted here look like they have been commissioned by some triple AI studio (yes I know its AI but still). Its an insane fusion of the past and future, and I am going to just say it: if the new standard for art is that, the UI is gonna need some work.

At this point, probably something I don't want on my public github repos, and I will need a small lifetime to learn QSP but I won't mind throwing some help into the source code.
Ah the UI... We spent a year or so on it and we did go some place. I actually have got to show you some of the mockups Powerairmax did, it's crazy:

options_menu.png menu_screen11.png equipment_screen5.png spellslab3.png b3ommtv11.png

viperviper12345

Dec 29, 2022
Ah the UI... We spent a year or so on it and we did go some place. I actually have got to show you some of the mockups Powerairmax did, it's crazy:

View attachment 2507561 View attachment 2507562 View attachment 2507563 View attachment 2507564 View attachment 2507565
Impressive stuff! Dunno about the forth image, the minecraft enchanting language above the spells is great for the astetic but it is mildly distracting, but fancy stuff non the less. Second image being able to select sex training without clicking twice is a great idea, this game can get very click intensive as it where but that may be just cos I have played it so much.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Looks like those images are not allowed here, so they were deleted. I started with lolis since they go first with ids, probably thats the reason lol. I uploaded them to mega for now, maybe the link won't be deleted: Mega
Wait how did you do that, can you tell me what model you using, additional tools etc, I know only how to generate images with stable diffusion but dont know anything beyond that!

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
They look absolutely amazing. (y)

Invite me too please!

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes