cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
Something strange here... when my fiend grew up to about Kraken, the production of mucus suddenly stoped there,
neither the milking assignment or milking training will prodce the mucus anymore , while it can still produce semen.

my version is 2.24 , Jack-o-nine-tails.exe 2/16 version , download from wiki .

and save file is down there :

ah, btw , I saw there is 2 different files in gitgud, they are "engine-base" and "game base"

but i was always just unzipping the "game base" file , and unzip the "media base" into "game-base-master-ia-patch\game\content" folder to play the game . Seems there is nothing need to run the game by "engine-base" file ,
Could i just ignore that engine-base ? or i still need to download and unzip it to put it in somewhere?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Something strange here... when my fiend grew up to about Kraken, the production of mucus suddenly stoped there,
neither the milking assignment or milking training will prodce the mucus anymore , while it can still produce semen.
Mucus is only produced when the fiend transitions between phases. It is a byproduct of growth. The fiend eventually dies, so the cycle repeats.

Could i just ignore that engine-base ? or i still need to download and unzip it to put it in somewhere?
You can ignore engine-base. That's just for development on the engine. The relevant files are copied into the game repository.

Reactions: cctcctcct12345

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When is the next update being released? What are the planned features?
All planned feature are on the Roadmap section within the OP (y)

The main hook will be a total overhaul of slaves from the tutorial, who will now visually change. Their outfits will be worn, their facial expression will change, they will become obese or skinny, etc. It's very exciting!

However about estimated update, the "open-source" nature of the game doesn't allow us to make an estimation. Our group is made of individuals who work on the game when they want/can. My wish really is "within this year, worst case during the winter, best case late-spring", but that's a personal estimation and doesn't engage any of the people working on the game currently.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
What on the roadmap (or not on the roadmap) would you like to see released next?
Vr support of course. And a sexbot to go with, which you have to act out all the scenes with.

Oh, and dont forget! The sexbot needs to be able to accurately measure your sperm count for the purposes of calculating milk production.

(i am being silly if it isn't obvious)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
All planned feature are on the Roadmap section within the OP (y)

The main hook will be a total overhaul of slaves from the tutorial, who will now visually change. Their outfits will be worn, their facial expression will change, they will become obese or skinny, etc. It's very exciting!

However about estimated update, the "open-source" nature of the game doesn't allow us to make an estimation. Our group is made of individuals who work on the game when they want/can. My wish really is "within this year, worst case during the winter, best case late-spring", but that's a personal estimation and doesn't engage any of the people working on the game currently.
When it's not "before the end of the century" we are safe :ROFLMAO:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So any tip's for fulfilling the special missions for the higher up's? Those you find in places like the raven tower and citadel. Cause i bring them the perfect slave, and they always reject them. Always some stupid excuse. "There is no intelligence behind her eyes" Slave had green or max intel. "Her jealous eyes shows she is a thief" The slave was a mech pilot in her world.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So any tip's for fulfilling the special missions for the higher up's? Those you find in places like the raven tower and citadel. Cause i bring them the perfect slave, and they always reject them. Always some stupid excuse. "There is no intelligence behind her eyes" Slave had green or max intel. "Her jealous eyes shows she is a thief" The slave was a mech pilot in her world.
With few exceptions where buyers don't care, the slave's hygiene, lack of perfume, messy hair, clothes, etc., all can sabotage a deal. A full makeover at the spa just before sale is advisable, but is not necessarily sufficient. Go to slave's anatomy tab to check charm before presenting to buyer. Charm rating color should be same or better than the slave's overall rating color. If rejected by buyer and you saved already, wait 10 days minimum before next attempt.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I was thinking further about a no-kill playthough, and Fog fiends.

Getting a fog fiend currently requires a kill, either directly, or indirectly from the smugglers. And to some degree this is fine, it increases food costs, and gates a lot of potions and anything requiring perfect xenophilia.

But it does make the felicity quest impossible. herm.

It got me thinking if there should be a third way of acquiring a fiend. Maybe knocking one out in the fog battles, but moreso I was thinking, on the day before the slave would die from a xenobirth, you could take her to the doc, and have him do his borderline miraculous surgery (perhaps at great expense) to C-section out the fiend, thus earning yourself a fiend and keeping the slave alive. Or perhaps, more disgustingly(thematically?), just leaving the slave at the hospital overnight, for the 'natural birth', but the doc is there ready to put things back where they belong. (that might be 'fun' solely for the despair and fear pips i would imagine it would grant)

Not sure how much this should cost. On one hand, a slave at the hospital with a mortal wound is 100 sparks. I would imagine that natural fiend birth is about that traumatic, and the smugglers also charge 100 sparks (which i coulda swore was higher). But also you get to keep the slave. My initial gut says 250 sparks, as sort of a 'unnecessary operation' + 'fiend transportation surcharge' from the doc, but I could also easily see a lot of other numbers as well given the prices of other surgeries.

Anyway, just thoughts I had. what do you guys think? stupid idea?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I was thinking further about a no-kill playthough, and Fog fiends.

Anyway, just thoughts I had. what do you guys think? stupid idea?
I'm only thinking about the game lore, smugglers can take the alive fiend out, going to the doctor surely can as well, but creating lives in any means is against the Vatican.
If we can solve the game lore, finding(creating) other ways to get a fiend could be quite easy, but since slave can "give birth" to fiend, what about other animals, pig, dog...

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm only thinking about the game lore, smugglers can take the alive fiend out, going to the doctor surely can as well, but creating lives in any means is against the Vatican.
If we can solve the game lore, finding(creating) other ways to get a fiend could be quite easy, but since slave can "give birth" to fiend, what about other animals, pig, dog...
Other's in the game have children and keep them, IE one of the quest you have to train a uncles niece and seems I read that other kids have been born but not MC he can't have any kids.
This I would like to see in the game but I doubt it will come.

I agree that animals should be used instead humans.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
From what I remember reading, dogs, pigs and animals in general are a lot more scarce than humans in Eternal Rome. It's a miracle you can find some for sexual acts, but they are not expendable. You don't find meat from them for example. So, well, finding an animal to get infected so you can save your human doesn't make much sense.

Besides, not all hosts are equal. Humans simply make better fiend hosts than pigs and dogs. (y)

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
but creating lives in any means is against the Vatican.
I am not sure that is quite right. (although calculating rome's immigration numbers assuming a zero birth rate leads to interesting results I am sure.)

Creating human (beastman?) lives is not possible without the Vatican's super secret sauce. would be more accurate.

My headcannon explanation is that since Eternal Rome is 'at the crossroads of the multiverse' it is maaaybe outside the jurisdiction of God. (lets be real, as fked up as the place is, it sure feels like God isnt watching.) No God = No souls = stillbirths. The Vatican's super secret sauce something something to God thus gives the child a soul, and probably also generates a ton of sparks somehow. The sparks of course go to keeping the fogs at bay, running the economy, and traded to import Rome's food and raw materials.

Jun 28, 2020
I am not sure that is quite right. (although calculating rome's immigration numbers assuming a zero birth rate leads to interesting results I am sure.)

Creating human (beastman?) lives is not possible without the Vatican's super secret sauce. would be more accurate.

My headcannon explanation is that since Eternal Rome is 'at the crossroads of the multiverse' it is maaaybe outside the jurisdiction of God. (lets be real, as fked up as the place is, it sure feels like God isnt watching.) No God = No souls = stillbirths. The Vatican's super secret sauce something something to God thus gives the child a soul, and probably also generates a ton of sparks somehow. The sparks of course go to keeping the fogs at bay, running the economy, and traded to import Rome's food and raw materials.
I think is going somewhere, kinda interesting path you're choosing here, normally one would assume that bringing new life would come at a cost, but here you're proposing that instead giving birth creates sparks in the process, which is the currency... it would justify the vatican being so protective of the secret formula because if it wasn't a secret, everyone could generate sparks easily and then the currency would have no value due to inflation (kinda reminds me of the supposed story of how they got rid of an alleged inventor of flexible glass in the real Rome as it would mean the end of regular glass and that would lead to unemployment for glass makers). It's also a very dark background if you think about it, because the way the eternal Rome gets it's currency to keep moving things around is by bringing new innocent life to what could be considered hell, a city trapped in the middle of the fogs where monsters stalk their pray, a city that needs a flow of errant souls to survive, like some sort of prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeshmo828282

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

About God, there's otherwise the possibility that he doesn't exist in this universe to begin with, and that the Vatican are using its belief to set up power and corruption.

Or that God in Jont is the same as in Berserk, created by humans, and pretty much evil.

Or that there's a God creator but there's free will, and Eternal Rome is what you get from it if there happens to be a multiverse hub with scarce resources and infinite variants of wicked men.

From all those premises, you can come up with different theories.

The official explanation is that the air of the fog is malevolent and corrupts and make babies deadborn. However, the character who says that could we wrong, incomplete, or lie... So there's headroom for potential pregnancy content.

Reactions: joeshmo828282

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
here you're proposing that instead giving birth creates sparks in the process, which is the currency...
'Sparks of creation' gotta come from somewhere. Sparks are kind of a unique currency in that they are actually used up in the casting of spells, which would be horribly deflationary. They certainly don't come from death and killing, we would notice if they did. haha!

It's also a very dark background if you think about it
Dark is of course always the goal.

Jan322

May 20, 2018
I had maxed excitement but option still didnt pop up, though after restarting my computer everything works ok, sorry for bothering :)
So I solved it, Master mood also is taken into consideration here, kinda obvious that depressed guy aint that horny xD

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
I looked upon the wiki and this forum, it seems that nobody have created a guide on how to obtain & lose traits?
Can a slave lost the “purist” trait?

Im suprised the game still being developed. After I downloaded 2.3, it’s seems that there are not that much different with the old one. I’ve read that somebody are trying to use A.I for new portraits (I can’t wait!) since somebody already did it before on Fort of Chain and it worked great.

Also, I like Julia's event here. I thought back then it was supposed to be a princess for the last quest.
I expected more from the story, but she has no difference from an ordinary slave except with her unique portrait and her answer to the “where do you come from” question.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I looked upon the wiki and this forum, it seems that nobody have created a guide on how to obtain & lose traits?
Can a slave lost the “purist” trait?
Try the "dirty" or "disgusting" trainings(oral, bukkake, groupsex, bestiality...), as long as she doesn't refuse to do, she will gradually lose this trait, and even become a pervert.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes