ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
nevermind i guess i ditch the whole Felicity process and load old save where i didnt pick her up because 1) downloaded dev version 2.2.4 opened the console pasted in the code nothing happened
also lots of pictures missing even after giving it the patch and media thing
doesnt load characters , sex scenes just plain interiors its just broken
We've made some changes to the media since the last release. The save files are compatible so you can load your save in the dev version just to enter that code into the console, save, and then load the new saved game with the game version you were using before. It's expected that nothing visible happens when you enter the code, but if you visit the medical center a decade later they will tell you that she is pregnant.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
Is it possible to auction a slave for more than 10k?
I sold a nearly perfect slave for just under 10k. I have a theory that it is asymptotical.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
I just checked the code and you are correct. There's an unintended 33% chance that she doesn't get pregnant in each cycle. Oops.

If you're using the dev version, you can type @slave['pregnant']=1 into the console to force it.
well tried to use this in console it didnt worked nothing happens and the dumbshit Lord still tells me he needs her corrupted meaning pregnant so waiting patiently for getting killed by them again :/

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
So coming back after playing a bit more. I think I understand the ins and outs of slave training, there's also slaves who you can get lucky with who have a plethora of pre-existing skills, so that simply getting them obedient raises them rapidly through early ranks, which is a relief for early on projects. Haven't gotten to the late game yet, or even really mid-game, will let my thoughts on that stuff known when I do.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I forgot or is this version 2.2.3 isabela got nerfed?
I think she was nerfed even before. You can ctrl+f "Isabella" inside the roadmap of the OP to find out.

For sure, 2.2.3 Isabella is nerfed compared to her 1.7.5 counterpart. Most of the nerfs were based on dialogues and descriptions though, as her stats were exaggerated and not matching the lore... Wasn't worth to keep for gameplay reasons either; we'd rather have the player take care of Isabella to make her go from mediocre to excellent, or fall in love with your own slave and decide to keep her rather than Isabella.

is there a guide on how to rais the MC characteristics and skills and to train slaves
About training slaves, the most updated and trustworthy "guide" is written in the in-game tutorial.

In general, raising your own skills is common sense: do enough actions which require an effort in the skill domain you're trying to improve.

As for strategy guides... There are some posted on this thread. You can type "guide" in the search bar for this thread. Some of them, not all, have been added in the main page of the game's wiki.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
is there a guide on how to rais the MC characteristics
This is mentioned in the aforemention tutorial, but because it's an easy detail to miss, while skills do just raise by repeatedly doing those actions, characteristics on the other hand are maintained by lifestyle, in other words, to be strong you need to be eating food at the same grade as your slaver's current strength, so ideally an S+ meal every day (Having an assistant who's a master chef makes that fairly easy, and assistants will eventually just get good at it from making you food every day, so that's something that's fixed by having an assistant with enough energy to do as you please)

As for being attractive, that's a matter of bathing every day and occasionally getting groomed at the salon if that doesn't max you out at S+ anymore.

Then there's personality, which relies on your standard of living. A combination of how many frills and deluxe rooms your slaver has, and more importantly how much money you pour into a lavish lifestyle. Going into accounting and raising your standard of living from "comfortable" to whatever desired level is the quickest and easiest way to increase personality, but it's also a very quick way to get bankrupt if you aren't already an established successful business-man.

Reactions: StJesuz

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Looking at water of lethe, and mindbreak a bit.

Do you think you should be able to use 'explain her position' again after these mindwiping effects?

I dont understand how the slave_already_done_total code works, I dont see where in the interaction or interaction result it actually ticks up? I guess it is set up as an array to automatically tick up for every interaction somewhere hidden in the untranslated Russian sections? maybe?

My guess is

slave_already_done_total['1121'] = 0 as part of the water of lethe code would do it.

I guess for mindbreak you could set something like

if $slave_psy_status = 'broken' : slave_already_done_total['1121'] = 0

into next_day, but I worry that might confuse new players on why the 'explain' feature keeps doing the same thing all the time if they have a broken slave.

I am also wondering if maybe these should be reset as well?

slave['total_rewards']
slave['total_gifts']

And with how complicated this game is, I am sure there are other things that I am forgetting.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Looking at water of lethe, and mindbreak a bit.
I am also wondering if maybe these should be reset as well?

slave['total_rewards']
slave['total_gifts']

And with how complicated this game is, I am sure there are other things that I am forgetting.
I guess yes, and max_guilt, slave['daring'] etc. to cap merits, sins, reward effects, punishment effects should do as well.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Broken doesn't mean amnesiac.
well sure, but the game makes it sound like you are talking to a wall. Perhaps they dont care enough to actually listen to what you are trying to say. And the whole point of explaining position is to get some early aura stats, which a mindbroken slave cant get...

IDK. Just throwing out suggestions on things that don't quite make sense to me.

So. like. The love potion is probably the most OP item in the game, so you probably don't want to buff it... but if you use a love potion on a slave right before they mindbreak, you lose that 1 devotion, and you cant use a love potion again to get it back.

If the 1 time effects were more permanent, like, the love potion prevents devotion from falling below 1, that might work. Or explain position, instead of being a 3x max use thing is a 'you can use until awareness is 2' with a new text line for the repeat text, something along the lines of "you again go over the things that your stupid slave seems to have forgotten"

But it is the water of lethe potion that I kinda think needs buffing, because these really important "1 time only" effects are not reset on a slave, when everything else is, it can make it near impossible to get obedience positive after a water of lethe use.

Obviously the workaround is don't use those 1 time onlys if you think you will need to water of lethe. But no one really plans to use water of lethe in the first place. If you need to use it, you either messed up badly, or you just like to dump int stat for some reason.

Execution also sort of has this why would you ever do this problem, except for role play reasons i guess. executing a prisioner as a punishment does have value, 2 levels of taming is very nice (although those levels will likely be short lived due to fear pressure)... But executing your main slave? I mean. I guess you still get the MC stat increases from torture intensity =6.

This would probably be really hard to code, but it might be cool if executing a slave or prisoner should maybe have an effect on your assistant or other slaves, maybe reduce their devotion (bad thing), but also giving her a 'piece of gossip' if you will, that at the first opportunity she will tell to a new slave 'bro don't fk this up he murdered the shit out of the last slave' giving a free fear level or 2.

heh. a gossip system between your slave haram sounds kinda hilarious. Not sure what it would totally entail, but if you have watched enough haram isekai...

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes