Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to clear those things up for me, it never occurred to me ingredients were pivotal to meals (Though I do generally stock my cryo with a huge assortment of ingredients, excluding meat because I really dislike cannibal fetishism, and just cannibalism in general) so I might do more research into that. I guess grooming Isabella or a different new slave assistant into a master chef is essential to maintaining max strength, unless I manually cook every meal with maxed skill.

I believe feeding my slave fresh food is probably what got them spoiled, but I thought the effect of it was negligible. Perhaps it could have also been giving them a dress prior to obedience. I'll probably stick with dried food for the next attempt, and as you mentioned, once the slave is a bit more obedient I'll try asking them directly about their preferences. I sort of stopped trying that early on because they refuse to answer in the early rebellious phase.

It also never occurred to me that competence at something affected their morale and motivation during lessons, I had used private tutors, interchangably, but not always, as I figured my A+ teaching skill ought to see some use, but perhaps that comes after they have an established base to work off of.

The key notes of this I'm taking away are paying more attention to my slave once they open up a bit through communication, using Magna Magnifika to maximize social interactions with the slave early on, and focusing on their strong points before trying to establish a baseline for their weakest skills. Oh, and of course, slaves with more personality having more bite-back, and perhaps doing an easy if lower quality slave first could be a plan too. Sadly, while the tutorial is great, and there are guides online that give helpful tips like branding, how to do combat well, and other details, because of how complex and in depth the game is there's a lot that can pass you by during your first couple runs.

Edit: Just found out not having rules to enforce raises spoil somewhat, that probably did a fair amount.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to clear those things up for me, it never occurred to me ingredients were pivotal to meals (Though I do generally stock my cryo with a huge assortment of ingredients, excluding meat because I really dislike cannibal fetishism, and just cannibalism in general) so I might do more research into that. I guess grooming Isabella or a different new slave assistant into a master chef is essential to maintaining max strength, unless I manually cook every meal with maxed skill.
Meat is not required for S+ meals, but a vegetarian diet is more expensive.

I believe feeding my slave fresh food is probably what got them spoiled, but I thought the effect of it was negligible. Perhaps it could have also been giving them a dress prior to obedience. I'll probably stick with dried food for the next attempt, and as you mentioned, once the slave is a bit more obedient I'll try asking them directly about their preferences. I sort of stopped trying that early on because they refuse to answer in the early rebellious phase.
Fresh food can spoil. Clothes don't. With enough magic skill, you can use Domini Dictum to force answers during disobedient phase.

It also never occurred to me that competence at something affected their morale and motivation during lessons, I had used private tutors, interchangably, but not always, as I figured my A+ teaching skill ought to see some use, but perhaps that comes after they have an established base to work off of.
School is equivalent to A+ teaching skill. Tutors are equivalent to S+. Even when you have S+ teaching skill, tutor lessons can't be refused, so if the slave isn't quite obedient enough you can still have a successful lesson with enough motivation.

Edit: Just found out not having rules to enforce raises spoil somewhat, that probably did a fair amount.
Not having rules only spoils the slave if the slave has no fear.

Reactions: Trapquest

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
How does Uncle Tom function in the no loli edition? He obviously can't need a loli assistant because lolis are not in the game. Is he just another start option now? I want to do a playthrough with him, but I want to make sure he works correctly first since he had special requirements in the complete edition.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How does Uncle Tom function in the no loli edition? He obviously can't need a loli assistant because lolis are not in the game. Is he just another start option now? I want to do a playthrough with him, but I want to make sure he works correctly first since he had special requirements in the complete edition.
Nothing special.

Reactions: RedGreen3

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Guys how long does the Feind grow from Kraken to Leviathan?
I think last time I did it was around 50 days, but I didn't manage it perfectly. Make sure you train your slave(s) up to S rank on fiend before handing it in for the raven crown.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
also i accepted to make slave from a princess and pride must reach zero that means Unashamed right ?
Also how do i make slave pregnant with child ? never been able to but my character is not impotent + i have the thing from the Darsid(or wtf the name was) for unlimited ejaculation soooo how then ?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
also i accepted to make slave from a princess and pride must reach zero that means Unashamed right ?
Also how do i make slave pregnant with child ? never been able to but my character is not impotent + i have the thing from the Darsid(or wtf the name was) for unlimited ejaculation soooo how then ?
Creampie every day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Creampie every day.
You must keep her with the feign so you have to clean her out every day or she dies, with that being said I creampied her every day for 90 days without pregnancy and had to use the cheat on the 90th day to have her pregnant.

I tried 3 times from start to finish and never was able to get her pregnant, only the last time did I use the cheat.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
You must keep her with the feign so you have to clean her out every day or she dies, with that being said I creampied her every day for 90 days without pregnancy and had to use the cheat on the 90th day to have her pregnant.

I tried 3 times from start to finish and never was able to get her pregnant, only the last time did I use the cheat.
whats the cheat ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
whats the cheat ?
I had to use the on line save editor to make it work, its been 2-3 months now and I don't remember what I had to do.

You can start a game with cheats and check both save to see what you need to do to make yours have it.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Well tried online save editor edited everything related to slave (not cow or egglaying) pregnancy to 1 and still nothing :/ that sucks

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Fapman, if dynslave['pregnant'] > 0 and dynslave['pregnant_revealed'] > 0: $dynslave_features_list += 'Pregnant<br>'

In other words, setting pregnancy to 1 starts the process, and then it should tick up every day. If you want her further pregnant, you should pick a larger number.

also, $pregnant_slave_taken[8] = ' [REVEREND BLANCHETT]<br>- As for the slave, we will bring her back as soon as she recovers.' is a lie currently, so dont get her too pregnant!

I also had a thought, In order to cut down a tad on late game micro, what if, if you have more than one slave and you can do multiple fights per day, when you enter the arena, instead of immediately picking the weapon, you first get a new menu which asks which slave should fight. You can then select from slave, assistant, cow, prisoner, farmhand, and at the cost of 1 stamina to simulate going to the technosphere and back the stasis cambers... although considering how many buttons the menues seem to be able to have, that might be too many buttons.

Dumb idea or worth looking into you think? The menu code is... beyond my understanding at the moment, so i have no idea if it is possible.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and if anyone finds what i need to edit to get her knocked up please im all in
You need to turn on cheats to do it, I never seen how to make the pregnant in the online save editor but you can turn on cheats with it.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
You need to turn on cheats to do it, I never seen how to make the pregnant in the online save editor but you can turn on cheats with it.
whats the name of option ? because seem not to find it in the cheat menu :/ thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes