a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you using complete version? Medical center has a procedure to induce fertility...
I use that every day for 90 days straight and never got her pregnant restarting it over from day 1 3 times and on the last day of the 3rd restart I just used the cheat to do it.
There is something wrong with the code and I think I reported about it several pages ago or so.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
There is something wrong with the code and I think I reported about it several pages ago or so.
I just checked the code and you are correct. There's an unintended 33% chance that she doesn't get pregnant in each cycle. Oops.

If you're using the dev version, you can type @slave['pregnant']=1 into the console to force it.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
It's only in the . Which are also now updated to guarantee Felicity's pregnancy if she was fertile and creampied on her least safe day. (There's also a chance on nearby days but it's not a sure thing.)
I just did a test game to see if pregnancy was possible before you updated, and seems that it is, but making it guaranteed on the felicity quest was definitely a good idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just did a test game to see if pregnancy was possible before you updated, and seems that it is, but making it guaranteed on the felicity quest was definitely a good idea.
I had no problem with any other girl getting pregnant, only Felicity was never able to get pregnant.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Hmm. May have found a bug? I was wondering why the race track wasnt changing when I was simply watching the races. I kinda needed the stringblades to go away, and they werent going away. And, it looks like the code for track generation appears in 2 places, Next day, and after you finish a race. In other words, watching the race doesnt cause the track to change!

Intended, or not? not sure. BUt if not intended, then
Code:
$trace[1] = 'ride_start'

i = 1

:loop

i += 1

a = rand(1,12)

$trace[i] = $trace_type[a]

if i < 11: jump 'loop'

$trace[12] = 'ride_finish'
probably needs to be shoved somewhere around in here:

Code:
if interaction_city = 1251:
    $return_lock = 'shop_general'
    $place = 'colosseum_arena'
    $picture_type = 'pic_png'
    $bg_path = 'scene\arena_racing'
    g = rand(1, picMax['arena_racing'])
    if g > 1: $bg_path += '_' + $str(g)
    ride_count = 10
    bonus = 6 - master_cha
    master_mood_rate += bonus
    master_moodlet['pos_show'] = max(master_moodlet['pos_show'], bonus)
    copyarr '$text', '$arena_ride_description'
end

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hmm. May have found a bug? I was wondering why the race track wasnt changing when I was simply watching the races. I kinda needed the stringblades to go away, and they werent going away. And, it looks like the code for track generation appears in 2 places, Next day, and after you finish a race. In other words, watching the race doesnt cause the track to change!
Lines 142-157 in next_day reset the track once per decade regardless of whether you watch or not. Are you sure it didn't change?

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
I just checked the code and you are correct. There's an unintended 33% chance that she doesn't get pregnant in each cycle. Oops.

If you're using the dev version, you can type @slave['pregnant']=1 into the console to force it.
nevermind i guess i ditch the whole Felicity process and load old save where i didnt pick her up because 1) downloaded dev version 2.2.4 opened the console pasted in the code nothing happened

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
also lots of pictures missing even after giving it the patch and media thing
doesnt load characters , sex scenes just plain interiors its just broken

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
also lots of pictures missing even after giving it the patch and media thing
doesnt load characters , sex scenes just plain interiors its just broken
That shouldn't be the case. I suspect a wrong install process.

Since I cannot know how you did it, please describe your install process precisely and I'll try to see if there was a missed step. You can also tell me examples of pictures that are missing in your game.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
That shouldn't be the case. I suspect a wrong install process.

Since I cannot know how you did it, please describe your install process precisely and I'll try to see if there was a missed step. You can also tell me examples of pictures that are missing in your game.
as is said extract the PIC and SND folders into game/content but i think i made asset mismatch of some sorts maybe i put older version pics into newer version game

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes