LudicrousMaximus

Aug 8, 2023
So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something obvious, I have an A+ slave who's only selling for around 700 at auction!?
She's branded, healthy, not pregnant, clean and dressed up.

I tried testing her using previous saves, dressing and selling her the same way:
At C+ she sells for over 4000
At B+ she sells for over 6000
But at A+ she sells to the first or second bidder fo 700

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something obvious, I have an A+ slave who's only selling for around 700 at auction!?
She's branded, healthy, not pregnant, clean and dressed up.

I tried testing her using previous saves, dressing and selling her the same way:
At C+ she sells for over 4000
At B+ she sells for over 6000
But at A+ she sells to the first or second bidder fo 700
Specializations?

LudicrousMaximus

Aug 8, 2023
Specializations?
At C+ and B+ she meets the requirements for ponygirl, witchdoctor, servant, gladiatrix, artist and assistant.
But at A+ she doesn't meet the requirements for any (according to my assistant).

I mean, she's A+ so she has many high skills. Do I have to select a specilization somewhere?

Edit
I tried selling her at A+ without the racing champion trait incase that was something, but that just lowers the price to 400.

Last edited:

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
Can somebody tell me what the result stats during active sex mean ? I have no idea why her wetness and openess somehhow got lower

LudicrousMaximus

Aug 8, 2023
Specializations require the skills to match her rating, or better. If you raise her rating without raising her skills to match, it lowers her value.
Thanks, I thought that might be the issue.
But I have to say, dropping from 6000+ to basically worthless seems rather extreme. Her skills are still be B+ level, plus the additional devotion needed for moving up to A+, so her value would realistically still be over 6000.
She's also famous and a racing champion.

I would probably still count that as unintentional behaviour.
Perhaps the value should be more reflective of individual attributes rather than tied so directly to rank?

Reactions: coledrmd

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I would probably still count that as unintentional behaviour.
Perhaps the value should be more reflective of individual attributes rather than tied so directly to rank?
If the slave doesn't qualify for the specialization at her rank level, a lot of buyers who are looking for a specific skill set simply ignore her. We could perhaps have them still catch buyer interest if they are at least at B+ level but with a penalty for not quite measuring up.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
also with pregnancy, does the baby get given to the vatican? noway for us to keep them? see them grow etc?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes