qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359
Thanks for updating this, I have already spent far too much time on this game but I still enjoy the business management aspect of it immensely. No other slave management game comes quite close, which stings, considering all the wasted potential this setting and the game itself has. I don't quite have time to read through the thread at the moment so if you don't mind me asking, what are your future plans for this?
You are welcome! :) And I do agree with you, this game concept is the best, for me personally.
Our future updates will happen very seldom, but for the very long term, there are a lot we have in mind (remaking the UI for exemple, and adding arts to normal scenes).

What's the reason for the saving/loading heavy load time?
It's possibly the only downside of 2.0 Beta compared to its predecessor. The saving time got higher because the number of slaves were tripled. And the pre-existing game engine makes it so the saving time is correlated to the number of slaves. We have to remake the game entirely with another game engine if we want to change that.

Edit: Puting the game on an SSD doesn't seem to improve the saving time (it never did, even on 1.7.x).

Crossbearer

Oct 18, 2019
download with gofile don't even start and with anonfile the speed is awfull (100-200ko/s) :cry:
Yes, I and when tried others I had the same effect.
Finally I found the beta 2.0 on a wiki page but I assume it is the "normal" version, which can not be posted here, since it is the 500MB larger than the non-loli version.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Puting the game on an SSD doesn't seem to improve the saving time (it never did, even on 1.7.x).
If putting it on an SSD doesn't improve it, it's likely due to the code simply being so bogged down (due to literally dumping EVERYTHING inside the save I imagine.) If so, there's nothing to do about it, but yeah, like the previous poster I noticed it too.

I wish you luck with the project. Having rare updates is nothing new, I remember lurking on HF waiting for this to be updated. Then I simply starting checking every few months, of course, nothing happened until I tried Red's version a few months ago and now this. So I'm happy :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
why cant I download the loli patch
I don't have any hypothesis as to why. You should normally be able to.

What happens when you click this; ? Do you see there are 3 clickable links? What happens when you choose Workupload, for exemple?

Reactions: Car4man

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After all this time since 1.7.5 a new version is out ... WOW!!! Thanks a lot qwertyu & powerairmax (&team) !
Jack-o-nine is my all time favorite slave trainer game and now its in development again ... Can someone pinch me in the arm, please ... just to see I´m not dreaming ;)

c´mon download, finish! I wanna play!

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
it's just me or it is Skyrim soundtrack??

Streets of whiterum, i love this song.
Nice catch! :)

There are two Skyrim songs that play consecutively when going outside (only two because I still wanted JONT to keep a proper musical personality).

The rest are from other games/movies/albums. You guys are welcome to try to guess the rest of them ;)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
8. Nerd was not playable because without any arts he could not learn any arts. He now will pick some up by osmosis.
Sorry, but since when was he not playable??
I played 1.21 and 1.75* and everything was okay. The only way to raise stats from zero is to wear special clothes, after that grind-training seccions. Nothing impossible

*and another 1.76 project, made by russian fans (and it was reeeealy almost impossible chalenge... almost), where this nerd did't have any reputation from the start.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes