aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Is there more to adding in the loli patch then just drag and drop? I'm having a lot of invisible slaves at the market and zero are showing up. I replaced Jack.qsp and double checked the files are all in the right places. Unless I am missing something the patch just is not working.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
BETA RELEASE

Many thanks to noname1990 ! Now we should finally have satisfying version. St. Jezus was AFK, sadly, so I couldn't fix all the 1.8 bugs. However, the game should be fully playable, and enjoyable!

Jack-o-nine-tails v2.0 Beta (version 2) - no loli :

Loli patch:

Isabella, Felicity and the tutorial girls are fixed. The "only generic pictures show" bug is fixed! And we finally added the dynamic music system for the home music, which will depend on your mood when you start a new day! Many more, here is the full list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm proud and happy to present you this version, I hope it will play flawlessly for you. And I'm impatient to receive your input and feedbacks ;)
Thanks for your hard work.

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
Having trouble downloading from gofile, it stops before its finished. Any alternatives?
I'm going to have to request this as well. I have attempted to download the main file 3 times and every download stops along the way and is marked as successfully downloaded (as in, no restarting the download to continue)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there more to adding in the loli patch then just drag and drop? I'm having a lot of invisible slaves at the market and zero are showing up. I replaced Jack.qsp and double checked the files are all in the right places. Unless I am missing something the patch just is not working.
I have tried doing that with a fresh version and all categories of slaves worked... Be sure you have to drag and drop the "game" folder of the archive in order to replace the "game" folder of the game, then when prompted by windows, say click "replace everything". I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game once the patch is applied. Moreover, check the options in game, if "loli" are enabled or not.

About the requests for having the file elsewhere, I am quite limited in terms of choices. I'm uploading it on AnonFile as I'm writing that. I'll edit the post with a mirror link as soon as I have it. :)

D

Deleted member 939215

By default, you can take 1 assistant and a slave, but it would be nice to have an unlimited amount in the additional panel for slaves and in the main one for assistants with scrolls. Make movement around the apartment and the opportunity to decorate the apartment with them (into the cells (slow drop in health if there is no bed in the cage), living furniture (drop in health), toilet (fast drop in health)). When silk on the label, we move to the binding site and select new training actions for slaves or errands for assistants.

We get bonuses to mood for living furniture and, with first-class quality, a bonus to the number of erections.

If you buy an assistant strapon, she can also teach some types of sex wards.

Last edited by a moderator:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
By default, you can take 1 assistant and a slave, but it would be nice to have an unlimited amount in the additional panel for slaves and in the main one for assistants with scrolls.
Powairairmax had that plan. We'll think about it for 2.0, the new UI would make sure to natively implement that system (as opposed to smashing it to the already existing one).

Make movement around the apartment and the opportunity to decorate the apartment with them (into the cells (slow drop in health if there is no bed in the cage), living furniture (drop in health), toilet (fast drop in health)). When silk on the label, we move to the binding site and select new training actions for slaves or errands for assistants.
On the bottom left of your assistant's face, there's a yellow button. Clicking on it changes the room you are in. And all actions make you move to a room (that's what happens in the game code), it's just often hidden by the image of the act you demand from the slave, but we still get to see the kitchen, the living room and the bedroom quite often. :)

We get bonuses to mood for living furniture and, with first-class quality, a bonus to the number of erections.
I'm not sure how it works as of now. There certainly is a mood bonus for when you live as a rich person as opposed to impoverished. I'm pretty sure there's a bonus to when living in white town as opposed to living in the slums. We can think about making these changes more transparent, or more precise, if that's what you have in mind.

If you buy an assistant strapon, she can also teach some types of sex wards.
Sure, that's a good idea. There's currently no "pegging" in the game tho, so it would require a full on implementation (51 new pictures + coding). The idea is acknowledged, we'll make sure to keep it in mind. ;) About intention of implementing new features, usually, if the required feature is not in the game and it requires hours of work, we wait for a big demand (something like 15 to 20 different people).

Crossbearer

Oct 18, 2019

I'm proud and happy to present you this version, I hope it will play flawlessly for you. And I'm impatient to receive your input and feedbacks ;)
Thank you so much for your work, I might now be able to play it finally after a year of waiting for a version, which is playable for me.
But before I start making mistakes:

Do I have to update (by overwriting) the 1.7.5 version with your 2.0 beta?

Thanks again so many times, man!

D

Deleted member 939215

furniture home
submission +
health -

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your work, I might now be able to play it finally after a year of waiting for a version, which is playable for me.
But before I start making mistakes:

Do I have to update (by overwriting) the 1.7.5 version with your 2.0 beta?

Thanks again so many times, man!
I'm happy to provide this new version to you :)
You were right to make sure. 2.0 beta is a standalone, don't overwrite a previous version. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Crossbearer

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I managed to download from gofile using jdownloader. It had to be stopped and resumed a few times but the file had no errors during unrar and the game starts.

Reactions: rapideh

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
Downloading now (hopefully I'll actually find time to test this one :p ). Would a magnet link be useful to anyone who's struggling to download? I'd be happy to seed and put up a magnet once I have the file, if it'd help.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
If you guys have other alternatives than Google Drive or Mega, I can upload it there.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I think workupload is the best site I've seen here. The current file sharing sites are pretty unreliable.

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
Finally got the files down. Just in case a torrent is useful to anyone else, here is a magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67C9FA808F29AE70EEBCCC74A2A6DE8487CB2110&dn=Jack-o-nine-tails%20v2.0%20%28beta%20version%202%29%20-%20No%20loli.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Not sure what the rules would be regarding linking the loli files, so perhaps someone could add a magnet link to the wiki? Msg me if you can do so.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Finally got the files down. Just in case a torrent is useful to anyone else, here is a magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67C9FA808F29AE70EEBCCC74A2A6DE8487CB2110&dn=Jack-o-nine-tails%20v2.0%20%28beta%20version%202%29%20-%20No%20loli.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
I put your link inside the 1st post but it's impossible to click on it to launch the download. At least on my side.

Loli patch download link failed already
Added another link, on the 3rd party webpage that links to the patch.

Reactions: dcdragon

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
I put your link inside the 1st post but it's impossible to click on it to launch the download. At least on my side.
This forum doesn't auto highlight magnet links, it seems. However, copying the link, and clicking 'add torrent from URL' or 'add magnet URL' or equivalent in your torrent client should work fine.

I much prefer magnets, but, if it's easier for others, here is a link to the .torrent file:

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
I have tried doing that with a fresh version and all categories of slaves worked... Be sure you have to drag and drop the "game" folder of the archive in order to replace the "game" folder of the game, then when prompted by windows, say click "replace everything". I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game once the patch is applied. Moreover, check the options in game, if "loli" are enabled or not.

Odd, that's what I did first. Hmm, maybe something in the download messed up. Never mind I fixed it the download for the patch completely failed and I did not get the json files the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
qwertyu12359
Thanks for updating this, I have already spent far too much time on this game but I still enjoy the business management aspect of it immensely. No other slave management game comes quite close, which stings, considering all the wasted potential this setting and the game itself has. I don't quite have time to read through the thread at the moment so if you don't mind me asking, what are your future plans for this?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes