• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 13, 2018
I don't have much to say, but congrats and a huge thank you for completing Jack 2.0! I'm so glad I checked in on the game's progress today despite things looking a bit grim the past few weeks.

I wish you best of luck for the Unity remake. No matter how long it takes I'll eagerly await its completion. Not much I can do to support the project other than to share my enthusiasm. I've been a longtime fan of JoN and I'm so glad to see continued dedication from its fanbase.

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Was not Isabella supposed to be fixed?
She should be! At least she 100% works. Can you describe your problem to me?

And are you sure you are using 2.0 version 2? And that you've extracted in a new folder rather than trying to update an old version?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
How can I get a bath? I tried to get up from poverish to poor, but it didn't change anything aboud the bathroom.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
How can I get a bath? I tried to get up from poverish to poor, but it didn't change anything aboud the bathroom.
Domestic Issues Menu
Assistant/slave assignments -> Serve Me if you want to have someone else.
Check also than your slave/assistant are Slave Bath.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Domestic Issues Menu
Assistant/slave assignments -> Serve Me if you want to have someone else.
Check also than your slave/assistant are Slave Bath.
I think what you mean is the action to bath, but I actually mean a bathroom itself :D
I can't take a bath right now, because I can't click on the button :/

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
She should be! At least she 100% works. Can you describe your problem to me?

And are you sure you are using 2.0 version 2? And that you've extracted in a new folder rather than trying to update an old version?
Yes, I can confirm I got the right file (downloaded yesterday) and I did not tried to update an old installation.

Her image doesn't appear in the Assistant picture or even moved to Slave. I have also tried the json found in the testing folder but same results.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I think what you mean is the action to bath, but I actually mean a bathroom itself :D
I can't take a bath right now, because I can't click on the button :/
Ah, you still in the first house maybe? You have to go to White Town, Trade Square, Real Estate Office and get another home. All of them but the first come with a Bathroom by default.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yes, I can confirm I got the right file (downloaded yesterday) and I did not tried to update an old installation.

Her image doesn't appear in the Assistant picture or even moved to Slave. I have also tried the json found in the testing folder but same results.
Wanna know something weird? All the 2.0 version 2 I've put on the internet are gone. The main thread got modified during the night by an admin with new links (pretty cool thing!). However... the Anonfile is 2,06gb, and the others are 1,92gb (the archive on my desktop is 1,91Gb, I assume it just displays wrong)..

I don't know how it could happen. Maybe you downloaded from Anonfile and you got yourself a wrong version?

Reactions: Glaoui

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Wanna know something weird? All the 2.0 version 2 I've put on the internet are gone. The main thread got modified during the night by an admin with new links (pretty cool thing!). However... the Anonfile is 2,06gb, and the others are 1,96gb.

I don't know how it could happen. Maybe you downloaded from Anonfile and you got yourself a wrong version?
Aaah .. That could be. When I downloaded I was surprised to see no Mega link and the Anon was the only one with a decent speed. I try to download the Mega version and will try again. Thanks

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Ah, you still in the first house maybe? You have to go to White Town, Trade Square, Real Estate Office and get another home. All of them but the first come with a Bathroom by default.
Yes thank you, exactly that, but I can't figure out how to actually change my house :/

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Thank you very much :D
In case you started in a custom game and didn't choose a faction, you'll have to actually train a slave in the slum house (this is what I do every time I start a game). When you've sold a slave to one of the residences you can then move into the district. Of course, this applies later as well. So if you want to move into a better home, you need to sell slaves in the district you want to move. In order for you to move to White Town itself, you'll need to become a Patrician, which involves giving a slave to the Pope/Cardinals.

GLHF.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
In case you started in a custom game and didn't choose a faction, you'll have to actually train a slave in the slum house (this is what I do every time I start a game). When you've sold a slave to one of the residences you can then move into the district. Of course, this applies later as well. So if you want to move into a better home, you need to sell slaves in the district you want to move. In order for you to move to White Town itself, you'll need to become a Patrician, which involves giving a slave to the Pope/Cardinals.

GLHF.
Nice, thank you for the advice.
I can't figure out why the cooking is still so bad, always F, eventhough it is already skilled, do I have to upgrade the kitchen for that?
And can I load games? I only found the auto save option, but no option for loading anything.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I can't figure out why the cooking is still so bad, always F, eventhough it is already skilled, do I have to upgrade the kitchen for that?
And can I load games? I only found the auto save option, but no option for loading anything.
You have to do the groceries to buy food, otherwise you'll just eat air (or smth). If you have an assistant, you can order her to do the groceries, as a rule.
Then you have to apply the "cooking" rule to your slave.

And there you go, nice food available ;)

The loading and saving can be done by clicking the "Game" tab of the Window, on the top left. Ctrl+S or F5 are the shortcut.

Edit: TheKingCobra.
First. :BootyTime:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
To load a game go to the "Game" option on the bar at the top of the screen. In order to get good food you need to buy food, the easiest way is to have an assistant. The easiest assistant to get is Isabella, who you can get when you've got a house anywhere, except the slums, then you meet her and accept to lead her to Rome.

Aff wasn't fast enough :p

• Haha
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes