azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
At what point of the game are you able to fight in the fogs ? I know it requires special techniques and healing potions to win fights but what are precisely the most effective techniques to win fights ? (I play on the 2.2.1 build, not the dev one)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
At what point of the game are you able to fight in the fogs ? I know it requires special techniques and healing potions to win fights but what are precisely the most effective techniques to win fights ? (I play on the 2.2.1 build, not the dev one)
If you're at least A+ strength and fighter skill and wear an Aketon, have a decent armor and a top-tier weapon, it is possible to win many of the Fogs battles without potions. Roundhouse Kick and Battle Cry work with all weapons, but the other six techniques require one of crushing/slashing/piercing weapon type. So learn the techniques that work with your favorite weapon.

Battle Cry and morale damage in general is less effective in the Fogs because enemies recover morale at a rate of half the damage they do to you (same for you in reverse). Weapons that only do morale damage are the lash, the whip and the cattle prod. These are for subduing slaves (you might get lucky with them in the Fogs but it's unlikely).

Battle Cry gives you Fury (2x red damage buff) which can combo with Roundhouse Kick (ideally when Enemy also has red Unsteadiness debuff and is defending with red Blocking stance). Roundhouse Kick is always a red attack but the damage type depends on the weapon you are using. However Battle Cry doesn't do any damage so if you have another way to get Fury, it's often better to use the other way.

To win battles you need to minimize your damage taken while maximizing your damage done. Your defensive stance leaves you vulnerable to one attack color so check it every round and if necessary change it according to your buffs and debuffs and the enemy's buffs and debuffs to minimize your exposure. Also pay attention to how hard they hit with each attack color, sometimes they use special attacks that do more damage of a specific color. Without potions, focusing on offense tends to be a better strategy, as you only have a few rounds before they will inevitably kill you. You need to stack buffs on yourself and debuffs on them to increase the amount of damage you do, with the goal of using a special attack color that gets a 2x multiplier from your buff and a 2x multiplier from their debuff and a 2x multiplier from them using the defensive type which is vulnerable. In total, 2x 2x 2x = 8x multiplier, which is either a killing blow or close to it. If you can't get an 8x multiplier (depends on luck for the enemy to choose the vulnerable defensive type), at least try to get 4x (buff + debuff).

If a particular enemy usually has an Adrenaline defensive buff or applies Weakness to you, then your red combos will be weaker. If your weapon only does green and purple attacks, then it will work better against enemies that don't focus their buffs and debuffs on one of those colors.

That's the basic concept, the details are up to you. Practice in the arena with your weapon of choice.

To maximize your chances, you can use different weapons depending on the enemy you're fighting (conceptually, you go to the Fogs with a specific weapon and you patrol until you find the "right" type of opponent; in practice, save before you patrol, see what you get, reload your save, swap your gear, patrol to get the same encounter).

A few of the weaker enemies have a 100% chance for your attacks to miss unless you have at least a 2x multiplier agsinst them. The "scum" encounter is an example of this.

Reactions: azzfd and StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1, Despair reduces spoil, so I over rewarded her Gethsemane everyday, decreased her despair rapidly.
But at a cost of her nature and temper all falling back to F-, which in return, gave me a chance to use Sententia Vertias to obtain more merits.
What prevented using Sententia Veritas before? She was resisting? Wearing a wizard robe helps overcome spell resistance.

2, After clearing her despair, I trained her servant perfession skills. She can still achieve S+ score at school.
She was Proud or higher?

3, To rank higher, I need to decrease her pride, raise her nature and temper. It didn't took long, winning the arena battle helped a lot.
What else did you use?

4, Make up for the obedience, rebuild her fearness and awareness, I managed to increase her rank to D+. Then sold her in auction for 715 sparks.
How did you prepare her for the auction? Did she qualify for any specializations other than servant? How high was her charm?

The cost was high, not only in decline of her attributes, awareness and fearness, but also in decline of my personality and dominance. But at least, I proved it can be made up in normal difficulty and within 1000 sparks.
Dominance doesn't decline?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
What prevented using Sententia Veritas before? She was resisting? Wearing a wizard robe helps overcome spell resistance.
She was Proud or higher?
I chosed an arrogant slave, temperament D- and nature B+ at first.
Doc's magical ability is C-, so it's invalid at first.
I didn't rape her at first, after seeing me spending money in brothel (trying new tweaks), some told me that new players may not go to brothel, they use their slave instead, then I followed, raped her. I don't quite remember which day it was on.

What else did you use?
Raping decreased her pride from arrogant to haughty.
Deny toilet, Behave silence(enforce rule), thorns crown and housekeeping training helped to decrease her pride by another one.
Then I stopped, not to let her become mind-broken.

How did you prepare her for the auction? Did she qualify for any specializations other than servant? How high was her charm?
No, after I made sure I can do this, I checked all residents, only to find no D+ servant requests, so I just skipped about 5 days for the auction on day 33. You can think her at the base demands of D+.
Charm: full beauty treatment(9$), ornamented collar, lace gloves, heels, Gemstome Ring x 2, Gemstone stud x 3, Thick steel ring x 1, Nipple Chain
Elegant, Exotic, Slender

Dominance doesn't decline?
Declined by 1, from B+ to C-, so do Personality, which resulted in the failure of my encouragement.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
So i used to play this game before and now im trying it again and to be honest im at a lost on how one is supposed to survive, even if i fully focus with guild, i can barely break even, one bad slave and im financially down a few hundred, how do you ahve to play it so you stay afloat? I even used easy start and easy difficulty

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
For example, im at day 52 easy difficulty, i used my first days to move to serpentine, then i did my first guild contract, and made it with higer quality then expected for some bonus cash. now i have 1740 and lost over the last days 760

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So i used to play this game before and now im trying it again and to be honest im at a lost on how one is supposed to survive, even if i fully focus with guild, i can barely break even, one bad slave and im financially down a few hundred, how do you ahve to play it so you stay afloat? I even used easy start and easy difficulty
Are you using the latest dev build? I just tried an easy custom start, all B+, and just ended the day repeatedly. End of decade bill was 168 sparks. Easy start gives you 10000$.

Same test on normal custom start, all B+, decade bill was 268 sparks.

The guild takes a cut of the profits when you do contracts for them. They compensate you with guild reputation, which gives you a perk at the arena. At B+ and S+ guild rep, you can send 2 or 3 slaves to the arena battles each decade for an extra ~108 - 150 sparks each (as champions). Is an extra 150 sparks a week enough motivation to reach S+ rep? Probably not until you're well established.

Buying slaves from the market (or "rescuing" them from the Fogs) and selling them directly (to a buyer or at guild auction) is more profitable.

You might want to take advantage of arena events for supplemental income. Winning races can net you another 135 - 150 sparks with a consistent winning streak.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Wait, i can automaticly send slaves to the arena? im on 2.2.1 and used a normal start (the easy difficulty). Also How exactly do you win fog battles, ive tried a few times and died a few times

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wait, i can automaticly send slaves to the arena? im on 2.2.1 and used a normal start (the easy difficulty). Also How exactly do you win fog battles, ive tried a few times and died a few times
You can always send at least one slave to the arena events each decade. Thinking about it, I just updated the dev build so S+ guild rep benefit moved to A+ and S+ gets another +1. So 2 gladiatrix contests at B+, 3 at A+, 4 at S+. At this point 2.2.1 is ancient history compared to the dev build, so I encourage you to upgrade. You can keep your 2.2.1 saved game. Link here:

Re fights:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7665283

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
I did all of that, also I uploaded it here as a Image on imgur since I cannot upload images here for some reason

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah that's the case,btw what are your thoughts on programming this game Web based for example as an Electron app / progressive Webapp / React native app

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes