Puddingz

Feb 22, 2018
also idk if it a bug, but rape girl will increase depress so high that even S Nature to 5 Depress Star and Suicide next day everytime.

and how to turn off automatic food preparing, I dont wanna cook cuz I ran out of energy but still cook anyway and wokeup next day with low energy.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
also idk if it a bug, but rape girl will increase depress so high that even S Nature to 5 Depress Star and Suicide next day everytime.

and how to turn off automatic food preparing, I dont wanna cook cuz I ran out of energy but still cook anyway and wokeup next day with low energy.
Rape is balanced from my testing. It just requires careful management afterwards.

If you don't want to cook, have someone else cook for you.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Question about races, slave have max obedience/taming and S+ in pony racing and endurance/willpower (A+ in temperament), equipping 4 pony items.

Sometimes starting at "concrete jungle" no matter if i have weight 5 or 10 and drawing the reins (so going the slowest) I crash. Or a sharp turn near the end drawing the reigns that I crash even though I was much slower than a previous sharp turn on manage the reigns, and was also slower the segment before.

How can I avoid both cases? With Isabella I didn't had such issues but with others I am struggling to win races.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Sometimes starting at "concrete jungle" no matter if i have weight 5 or 10 and drawing the reins (so going the slowest) I crash. Or a sharp turn near the end drawing the reigns that I crash even though I was much slower than a previous sharp turn on manage the reigns, and was also slower the segment before.
Both of these segments have maneuverability checks. Maneuverability depends on your speed and weight, slave stats and the orders you give. The only order that directly gives bonus to maneuverability is managing the reins. Drawing actually lowers your maneuverability, it's just that the decrease in speed usually improves it more.

Since your slave stats are already almost maxed, I guess your steering/carriage setup is the problem. Always go minimal weight unless the track has russian roads, then take heavy wheels.

My guess why it worked for Izzy but not for your new girls: Isabella has both Disciplined and Moronic traits which give a boost to maneuverability in races.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
how do you even win races in this game?
i trained a loli to be the perfect ponygirl to get a race-champion so i can give her to Vujin in exchange for the amulet

she's S+ in both Pony-Racing and Pet skills, gave her pony full-gear,
trained her temperament to B+ and her endurance to A+,
even got her masochism skills to S+ just in case that would have been helpful
and still i never won a single-race, i'm always last/second-last with like 20 points

i don't get how races work, is there some kind of secret or something?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I made a completely maxed out custom character just to gauge whether or not everything i've learned from 2.1 is truly worthless now or if it's something else. First slave immediately tried to fight the slaver after trying to train athletics. A slave who has F- gladiatrix and C- athletism. She is Arrogant and Willful, which makes it somewhat reasonable but she just tried to fight a fully armed and maxed out slaver with her fists.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how do you even win races in this game?
i trained a loli to be the perfect ponygirl to get a race-champion so i can give her to Vujin in exchange for the amulet

she's S+ in both Pony-Racing and Pet skills, gave her pony full-gear,
trained her temperament to B+ and her endurance to A+,
even got her masochism skills to S+ just in case that would have been helpful
and still i never won a single-race, i'm always last/second-last with like 20 points

i don't get how races work, is there some kind of secret or something?
There's a discussion about it just above your post, does it help?

I made a completely maxed out custom character just to gauge whether or not everything i've learned from 2.1 is truly worthless now or if it's something else. First slave immediately tried to fight the slaver after trying to train athletics. A slave who has F- gladiatrix and C- athletism. She is Arrogant and Willful, which makes it somewhat reasonable but she just tried to fight a fully armed and maxed out slaver with her fists.
A lot of people went to war almost unarmed against a totally more equipped and numerous opposite side.

When you are in a desperate situation, you do reckless things, for pride, for freedom, etc.

If you had taken a slave with different characteristics, she would have probably listened to you from the get go. It's up to you to find what a slave is willing to do from the beginning. You might still want to have a talk with her first and explain her situation.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
A lot of people went to war almost unarmed against a totally more equipped and numerous opposite side.

When you are in a desperate situation, you do reckless things, for pride, for freedom, etc.

If you had taken a slave with different characteristics, she would have probably listened to you from the get go. It's up to you to find what a slave is willing to do from the beginning. You might still want to have a talk with her first and explain her situation.
That makes sense to me. Though something else just happened that i don't understand. Is it normal for some slaves to become devoted after a couple of days? All i really did was explain twice and spank her with slippers a couple times to get her to comply with basic tasks and suddenly she got one point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That makes sense to me. Though something else just happened that i don't understand. Is it normal for some slaves to become devoted after a couple of days? All i really did was explain twice and spank her with slippers a couple times to get her to comply with basic tasks and suddenly she got one point.
Maybe you gave her the philtre potion, or gave her some sexual rewards... Or Delikacia.

Other than that, I don't have an explanation

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
A small UI discrepancy regarding the quality of food, caused a bit of confusion. if you have no groceries and your true food quality is F-, while hovering over the indicator it does not take that into account and gives you the rating according to the skill.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
It's been a while, but I finally solved my sound problem, it was due to my Windows 10 being an N Edition- I just had to install Media Feature Packs and Windows Media Player on Optional features.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
There's a discussion about it just above your post, does it help?
not at all, i only managed to win a single race,
and it was only because it was mostly straight-roads with only a single russian-road and a string-trap
i think i'm done with this, i'm not gonna bother, races are a nightmare

i'm not saying they should be easy, but this is ridiculously hard,
especially considering it seem like the other-racers don't have any problems with it
you'd expect a A- slave with maxed temperament, pet&horse-racing, endurance, and wearing full horse-gear would make it easier but it dosn't at-all

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
especially considering it seem like the other-racers don't have any problems with it
you'd expect a A- slave with maxed temperament, pet&horse-racing, endurance, and wearing full horse-gear would make it easier but it dosn't at-all
Yes it does man, races are practically a free win if your slave has maxed stats. If your girl also has maxed taming then she really is as good as they get without special traits. Here's some info and tips:
-quicksave at the chariot loadout screen, quickload if you lose
-heavy chariot gear gives 1 extra hp to the selected chariot part. Base hp of all parts is 1. If any part's hp goes to 0 you crash and lose/die. If slave gets hurt mid- race her endurance drops so she will be slower.
-all track segments other than Start, Finish and Straight have stat-checks, if you fail the stat check you lose hp on a chariot part related to that segment or outright lose:
-- Curve: maneuver check, damage to sides and lose speed on fail
-- Concrete Jungle: maneuver check, death on fail
-- Bladestring: maneuver check, death on fail. Loli are immune to this trap.
-- Ruski Road: 2 checks, one maneuver check, damage to slave on fail. Then a speed check, damage to wheels on fail.
-- Dragon Teeth: Use Manage Reins to pass safely no matter your speed/maneuver, damage to slave on fail
-based on above, the only useful heavy chariot part is the wheels as it lets you ignore the russian roads once. If the track has no russian road you go with weight 5.
-Your maneuverability goes down the faster you go
-You want to use Whiplash every single time you can get away with it. If your current speed is low it is safe to use it on all segments (except the teeth of course)
-your second go-to option is managing the reins. That gives a big maneuver boost but lowers your current speed by 1. If you fail a maneuver check even while managing the reins then...
-...draw the reins. Lowers your current speed by a ton, which in turn increases your maneuver alot. At very high speeds the maneuver you get from slowing down will be greater than the boost from managing the reins.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Yes it does man, races are practically a free win if your slave has maxed stats. If your girl also has maxed taming then she really is as good as they get without special traits. Here's some info and tips:
-quicksave at the chariot loadout screen, quickload if you lose
-heavy chariot gear gives 1 extra hp to the selected chariot part. Base hp of all parts is 1. If any part's hp goes to 0 you crash and lose/die. If slave gets hurt mid- race her endurance drops so she will be slower.
-all track segments other than Start, Finish and Straight have stat-checks, if you fail the stat check you lose hp on a chariot part related to that segment or outright lose:
-- Curve: maneuver check, damage to sides and lose speed on fail
-- Concrete Jungle: maneuver check, death on fail
-- Bladestring: maneuver check, death on fail. Loli are immune to this trap.
-- Ruski Road: 2 checks, one maneuver check, damage to slave on fail. Then a speed check, damage to wheels on fail.
-- Dragon Teeth: Use Manage Reins to pass safely no matter your speed/maneuver, damage to slave on fail
-based on above, the only useful heavy chariot part is the wheels as it lets you ignore the russian roads once. If the track has no russian road you go with weight 5.
-Your maneuverability goes down the faster you go
-You want to use Whiplash every single time you can get away with it. If your current speed is low it is safe to use it on all segments (except the teeth of course)
-your second go-to option is managing the reins. That gives a big maneuver boost but lowers your current speed by 1. If you fail a maneuver check even while managing the reins then...
-...draw the reins. Lowers your current speed by a ton, which in turn increases your maneuver alot. At very high speeds the maneuver you get from slowing down will be greater than the boost from managing the reins.
that's really-nice of you to give me tips, and i appreciate it fam'
but i already know thoses advises, i checked on the wikia-page just to be sure if i was missing something
but it seem like i don't, i thought maybe it wasn't right anymore but you seem to give the exact sames tips

winning races is stupidly hard with all theses checks considering they never follow any patterns
how many times do you get the "sharp-turn", one or two in a single-race maybe?
i get it like 5 times in a race, which mean i can't use whiplash otherwise it's an instant-lose,
which mean i can't get speed, which-mean i get distanced fast, which-mean i'll lose everytimes
and even with chariot-upgrade it's still not worth the risks
and it's pretty-much the same thing with Concrete-Jungles,
to get to the finishing-line you need to constantly manage the reins just to stay alive,
otherwise it's an instant-fail plus you risk losing your slave

i don't know, maybe i'm just really unlucky, but i hate races, it seem like it's pure RNG
you'll be lucky to have a few straight-roads and only a few obstacles, but most-time you'll get 20 obstacles and only a single straight-road just in-front of a sharp-turn to be absolutely sure you won't commit the mistake of even trying because you will get an immediate game-over

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
that's really-nice of you to give me tips, and i appreciate it fam'
but i already know thoses advises, i checked on the wikia-page just to be sure if i was missing something
but it seem like i don't, i thought maybe it wasn't right anymore but you seem to give the exact sames tips

winning races is stupidly hard with all theses checks considering they never follow any patterns
how many times do you get the "sharp-turn", one or two in a single-race maybe?
i get it like 5 times in a race, which mean i can't use whiplash otherwise it's an instant-lose,
which mean i can't get speed, which-mean i get distanced fast, which-mean i'll lose everytimes
and even with chariot-upgrade it's still not worth the risks
and it's pretty-much the same thing with Concrete-Jungles,
to get to the finishing-line you need to constantly manage the reins just to stay alive,
otherwise it's an instant-fail plus you risk losing your slave

i don't know, maybe i'm just really unlucky, but i hate races, it seem like it's pure RNG
you'll be lucky to have a few straight-roads and only a few obstacles, but most-time you'll get 20 obstacles and only a single straight-road just in-front of a sharp-turn to be absolutely sure you won't commit the mistake of even trying because you will get an immediate game-over
I also think it's too hard. But ImperatorAugustusTertius, the other developer, said he had yet to enter a race he couldn't win and that it was almost too easy ^^

I'm sure a lot of people think like him and just don't speak up. The same way a lot of people complained it was too hard in 1.7.5, and when it was made easier in 1.8, the game received 1 star rating by other people, because apparently it had been turned into a "noob version of jack".

I'll put it in the roadmap for a future version, that a race difficulty examination would be nice, but honestly I wouldn't know where to begin. Balancing it for all the playerbase is a daunting task.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Idk man, but just like qwertyu said, I also didn't encounter a race track that was impossible to beat with a maxed slave. I did have one with alot of traps where all the other racers died before the finish, so if all else fails, there's that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Gave the races a shot as well. The slave has S+ Temperament and Endurance, Pet and Pony with full pony gear, Three taming points. Savescumming the same race, it starts with two sharp turns. Using only alloy wheels at 6 weight, attempting to draw reigns both times, the cart topples over or breaks at 7 km/h at the second turn without deviation from that result, wounding and losing us the race. Quite hilarious :D.
Haven't won the race yet, but will let you know if and how i did.

-edit- added the savescum savefile if anyone wants to try.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes