5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I'm glad he dropped her tattoo, not to say its bad or anything it just works better for me personally because of my fear of needles.

Reactions: f9account

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm glad he dropped her tattoo, not to say its bad or anything it just works better for me personally because of my fear of needles.
It’s probably just slightly lower on her collarbone than the old model and it’s covered by the shirt. We’ll likely see it during the gangbang when she’s nude.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
:cry:
New Jenny Model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, ya know if jackerman wanted some extra detail he could maybe add some slight post-preg stretch marks, just sayin. But I do hope he sticks with the full suggestion and shows her pregnant again ;)

dang, I hadn't even noticed at first, i'm kinda disappointed about that

Reactions: gdpe359

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I have a question for you, any guesses on when MW3 will be released? Later this year, what month, what do you think?
From all I’ve heard, it’s going to be closer to the end of the year or sometime early next year. It’s been said he won’t make an announcement until he’s almost done with it.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Man, how I wish I could see how Claire and Rebecca's new models for MW3 are doing (since they're now being made in the Blender) I hope Jackerman doesn't take too long to reveal them
Same. It would be good if something was shared at the end of the month. We're already at the 9-month mark since MW2

Reactions: Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes