5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

prehensileman

Oct 29, 2021
Alright, that's it, after many times soft deletion yet there are people who wouldn't stop going kink-shaming/trolling/going left-or-right-wing/racist and all sort of comments that did not relate to Jackerman and his contents even on a miniscule sense.

As of now, we are going to be stern on our action. It's going to be straight up thread ban, so you have been warned, specially those who have post deleted yet kept on going.
Most likely they comment in such a way as a means to get attention, What I mean is, no one cares about the ramifications of morality, they just do it to get noticed. That's my 2 cents worth:cautious::cautious:
:poop:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Do you think there will be a sequel to Sadira's Blessing?
Because if August's is the continuation of Jenny and her puppies, who says that Sadira can't do the same with hers? Well, no puppy, your son will be a minotaur, but it can be done

maksimkunec

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry that my comment is in the wrong place, I do not know where to write.
Need to generate (create) subtitles from the video, it doesn't matter, using the program or on the site - the main thing is free. I want to watch Bedtime Boogey Aftermath with subtitles. Can you advise?

Jan 21, 2021
Do you think there will be a sequel to Sadira's Blessing?
Because if August's is the continuation of Jenny and her puppies, who says that Sadira can't do the same with hers? Well, no puppy, your son will be a minotaur, but it can be done
I was thinking kinda like this
Sadira’s Gift
We open up to a shot of Sadira giving her half Minotaur son Qadib a blowjob, he lays there in ecstasy on the bed while she slowly and lovingly sucks his cock
She then finishes with a pop while remarking that he tastes just like his father and asks if he’s enjoying his birthday present, he nods which is cause for her to climb up on the bed and begin riding him and grinding her huge ass on him causing the bed to shake and creek, which ends in him slapping her ass cheek and her laughing while remarking how bold he is
Next we transition to Qadib fucking his mother doggystyle while she holds on to the bedpost as it smashes against the wall, she then feels him getting close and gives him permission to cum inside her, saying that if he does so now she could perhaps give him a little sister by winter solstice
He then cums inside
We then transitioned to a couple of hours later and see Sadira laying in bed with her son as she strokes her belly and his hair while he’s fast asleep, then we hear a neighing sound and see Sadira’s horse there with its erect cock, she then smiles seductively
Inspiration: and and and and and and and

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Sadira’s Gift
We open up to a shot of Sadira giving her half Minotaur son Qadib a blowjob, he lays there in ecstasy on the bed while she slowly and lovingly sucks his cock
She then finishes with a pop while remarking that he tastes just like his father and asks if he’s enjoying his birthday present, he nods which is cause for her to climb up on the bed and begin riding him and grinding her huge ass on him causing the bed to shake and creek, which ends in him slapping her ass cheek and her laughing while remarking how bold he is
Next we transition to Qadib fucking his mother doggystyle while she holds on to the bedpost as it smashes against the wall, she then feels him getting close and gives him permission to cum inside her, saying that if he does so now she could perhaps give him a little sister by winter solstice
He then cums inside
We then transitioned to a couple of hours later and see Sadira laying in bed with her son as she strokes her belly and his hair while he’s fast asleep, then we hear a neighing sound and see Sadira’s horse there with its erect cock, she then smiles seductively
I actually like the sound of that! She should do anal with him though!

Reactions: •••

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
Has anyone tried translating Jack's videos into other languages like Asian on YouTube?
or does anyone know of a good app or website to translate videos to other languages?

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Jackerman himself has said that the new Rebecca will be 90% the same as the one from Tentacular. Any changes to her character will be small developments which he had in mind even for Tentacular but couldn't implement due to budget/time constraints, as well as the arcade nature of the game.

So don't worry - there will be no drastic changes making her a cheap slut. ;)
Wait, Rebecca in MW is canon with Tentacular? Can you explain me that part, please? I am confused now.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
90% the same. Why are you confused?
I play Tentacular, but I never see that the aunt is Rebecca. I am confused because Tentacular happended after, meanwhile or before of MW. That was my question. It's like Lovecraft's stories, they happend at the same time.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I play Tentacular, but I never see that the aunt is Rebecca. I am confused because Tentacular happended after, meanwhile or before of MW. That was my question. It's like Lovecraft's stories, they happend at the same time.
Well, yes. Rebecca was not the aunt during Tentacular because Damon and Claire had not even been created at that point. That being said, the character is making a return and Mother's Warmth technically takes place before Tentacular.

However, these are different universes and there are no alien octopuses in MW. Here's what Jackerman said exactly:

-This is not a Tentacular sequel or prequel. Mother’s Warmth is a completely fresh storyline that will have a few callbacks/winks to Tentacular but the point is not to spout fanservice. You could consider it a soft reboot and you won’t see any little green octopuses running around here (they may not even exist in this world as it’s a more pragmatic universe). It will re-establish Rebecca based on my original plans for her accent and personality ( things that were altered for an arcade-type playstyle, and extreme budget restraints). The focus will always be on the main characters, Claire and Damon, with a subtly futuristic backdrop. Everything will be made clear with time, this is part of why I need a series to do this. It is difficult to elegantly explain a lot of what I’ve planned without just showing you, but this is the most excited I’ve been for anything I’ve made in a long time and all I ask is that you trust me. I have a plan, and I finally have enough funding to do pretty much everything I want to accomplish with this series.

-Also no, you don’t have to play tentacular to know Rebecca, the only thing you need to know right now is that she is Claire’s younger sister. Everything else will be explained in the 3rd chapter. That being said, about 95% of what you learned about her in tentacular carries through here. She still is a mother of two, she’s still an engineer, but her character will be substantially fleshed out. Believe it or not, I’ve planned to do something like this since Tentacular R3 was released and I’m very happy to say she’s making a return.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Sadira’s Gift
He then cums inside
Another thing, also seems strange to me, is that Sadira didn't get pregnant by her horse first. I mean, Sadira's Rebellion takes place before Sadira's Blessing, and the horse came inside her. If Jenny was able to have 2 twins with her dog Rex, why couldn't Sadira have a baby horse or centaur? Instead, they impregnated her with the minotaur and I don't know why

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Well, yes. Rebecca was not the aunt during Tentacular because Damon and Claire had not even been created at that point. That being said, the character is making a return and Mother's Warmth technically takes place before Tentacular.

However, these are different universes and there are no alien octopuses in MW. Here's what Jackerman said exactly:
Thanks, for the answer and sorry for the problems that I cause you. Becuase I am new and I started to follow Jackerman this year. Don't change and Thanks for all!

Reactions: kevork

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
go to Jackerman Colletion, in latinohentai.com, i think so
latino.com doesn't have the languages I'm looking for, in this case it has Spanish, but I wanted Japanese and Portuguese from Portugal. That's why I asked if anyone knows a website or app that automatically puts subtitles in several languages..

Reactions: SantiPe
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes