5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Blonde

Jun 30, 2022
Here's a clip of Maddie's victory dance, right as she's interrupted. (No audio)

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.

Infinix2367

Nov 22, 2023

The entire intro will be complete tomorrow or the following day, and my composer is going to be writing music based on those frames. There isn't any music yet as a result, so I'm abstaining from showing off clips with audio as long as I can.
Pixeldrain
The file has been removed

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018

Pixeldrain
Link are dead

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
English Subtitles for all released Jackerman videos.
PS. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Brazilian Portuguese (Brasil) Subtitles for all Jackerman videos released, made by user @kentkalell.
PS. All subtitles are reviewed and OK!
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues brasil brazil
The english version doesn't have subs to "a wonderlous affair" Video.

• Sad
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023

Pixeldrain
I see that there is a noticeable improvement in the animation

Reactions: Cidoo

Mr. Blonde

Jun 30, 2022

Pixeldrain
his mods viewing this::mad:
1713286999725.gif

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023

Pixeldrain
why not repost the video to another place?

echo32

Apr 18, 2018

Pixeldrain
Your link is dead dude.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes