5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

randeerona

Mar 17, 2019
JackermanToday

The motion capture suit is here! I'm planning on using it for the Lady D monthly to achieve a result as close to the game as I can (no it won't be used for the action).

Support the production of Jackerman

wow, motion capture suit... everything is going next level now lol. imagine doing the sex poses haha.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
now that we enter August. hope Jackerman starts releasing more MW2 related content, like a trailer
Same!
It's the month we've all been waiting for! Just weeks away from one of the most, if not THE most highly anticipated animation ever. MW2!
(I can't help but be dramatic)
The good thing is, we'll have weekly updates to pass the time and build further anticipation.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Heyy bro,since the moment you gave us her name I am searching the whole internet for her videos but got no luck.

If by any chance you got her videos or images just share that source link here.

Reactions: Elchile

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
JackermanToday

The motion capture suit is here! I'm planning on using it for the Lady D monthly to achieve a result as close to the game as I can (no it won't be used for the action).

Support the production of Jackerman

I will be very happy if he starts working on MW-3 instead of this female tyrant garbage.

Last edited:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
It's 4 chapters now? Wasn't it initially 3 chapters?
Yes, initially it was three chapters. And probably still is.

Its just that in one of his updates he mentioned: "There is a lot of action in this one but also a pretty long intro, but it's necessary to set up where the next two chapters are going."

I'm uncertain if the intro is setting up chapter's 2 and 3 or if there's a surprise chapter 4.
I'm sure he'll make this clear again sometime this month.

For me, its wishful thinking. MW should have as many chapters as there are movies in the Fast & Furious series.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes